rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash's San Salvador Data Sheet

San Salvador, El Salvador

[Image: San_Salvador-1.jpg]

Overview

San Salvador is the capital of El Salvador. The capital of El Salvador is for the most part avoided by the hoards of tourists that flock to Central America every year due to its reputation for violence and lack of general tourist attractions. All this makes San Salvador a GREAT place for sarging! When you go clubbing you will be the ONLY gringo there!

The Girls

All the girls here are short and have phat asses! Dont expect them to be aggressively opening you and giving off mad direct IOI's but they are pretty friendly when you open them.

Side Trips

El Salvador is pretty small and all these things can for the most part be done/seen in 1-2 days.

Puerta del Diablo “The Devils Door” - Scenic views near Planes de Renderos
Santa Ana - Second largest town right next to San Salvador
San Miguel - other secondary city
Suchitoto - Colonial town, cool outdoor sights
Tazmul Ruins - Best ruins in El Salvador near Santa Ana
Volcano Park "El Boquerón"
Joya de Ceren - Small archeological site
San Andreas Ruins
Lake Coatepeque - Great views around the lake
Zip Line Tours in Apaneca
Playa El Tunco - nice beach area near La Libertad, good parties
Costa del Sol - resort style beaches in the south
Playa El Cuco - Calm beach that is most popular with the locals
Parque Nacional El Imposible
Parque Nacional Montecristo - Only cloud forests in El Salvador

San Salvador Lodging

Id recommend staying near Multiplaza or Zona Rosa. You will be close to the nightlife and will be able to bounce females easier. I stayed at Joans Hostel for $16 a night. There is no staff late at night so if you have a key you can sneak a girl in. I also stayed at Nueva Villa Santander. Good value for $20 bucks a night. Like always be sure to ask about the girl policies!

Real InterContinental San Salvador - Most popular & expensive
Courtyard Merriot - right down from Multiplaza
Hilton Princess - Ave las Magnolias y Blvd del Hipodromo
Holiday Inn - for the mid range budget
Hotel Centro Historico - $20 Downtown
Hotel Nueva Villa Santander - $20 8a calle poniente y 43 av sur #2321 col flor blanca atras del estadio Magico Gonzales
El Palacio - $20 Downtown
Hotel Meson de Maria - $24 Boulevard del hipodromo No 301, Colonia San Benito
Casa del Sauce - $26 49th and Roosevelt
Happy House - $25 Calle Los Sisimiles
Hotel Tazumal House - $20 35 Avenida Norte, Casa 3
JoAn's Hostel - $16 Calle Meditteraneo #12 Near Multiplaza

Things to Do & See

Palace & Cathedral
Artesania Market of San Salvador
Fiestas Agostinas - celebration and partying during the month of August
Parque Zoológico Nacional
MUNA and MARTE Museums - located in Zona Rosa

San Salvador Daygame Spots

Multiplaza, and MetroCento will be your main spots to meet girls, relax, and people watch during the day. I only went to Multiplaza during the day and it was decent, but MetroCentro is off the chain in the evenings. Saw TONS of girls walking around. Not a whole lot of eye candy and females walking around downtown but it is worth a visit.

Parque Libertad
Plaza Barios
Zona Rosa
Metrocentro
Multiplaza Mall
Universidad Dr José Matías Delgado
Universidad Centroamericana José Simeon Cañas
Universidad Nacional de El Salvador
Galerias Mall
Parque Centenario
Parque Cuscatlan
Gimnacio Nacional Alfredo Piñeda

San Salvador Nightlife

The main nightlife will focus around Multiplaza Complex, Zona Rosa, and Blvd De Los Heroes with Multiplaza being the best. Blvd de Los Heroes is more university working class crowd. The two main clubs in Multiplaza are NVY and Stanza. Lots of females, crowded, dark, loud music, and majority closed off mix sets. Went to Zanzibar in Zona Rosa on Thur night for live music (rock). Now, let me say this, if you go to Multiplaza or Zona Rosa DRESS UP!!!! I made the mistake to go in with a nice tshirt and felt severely under dressed! Bring out the nice button ups and nice boots. I was only able to make it out twice (thurs and fri) as I got caught up on Sat night. As always double check with locals to see what is the most popular place as clubs change from time to time.

Stanza
NVY
MaiThai
Amnesia
Cero Grados "Zero Degrees"
Kairos Disco Bar - Blvd Los Heroes
Avant
Code
Jungle
La Luna
Jala La Jarra - SenorFrogs chain, 3 places in one
Rinconcitos
Elements
Tabu
Zanzibar - Live music on Thurs

San Salvador P4P

I only went to Lips. It was my pre game spot lol. Let me say that is not like a regular strip club in Latin America where you can fuck at. That is not allowed. It is just like an American strip Club without the touching rules. Most of the girls are not that hot but there is a few hot ones. As you would guess it I worked on the two hot ones for 3 straight nights! Only fuck I got in El Salvador came from one of the hot strippers on my last night before leaving to Gautemala. Didnt leave that Sat night to my regular clubs because I had a strong feeling she was DTF that night and I was right! Come 3am when the joint closed she came back with me.

If you find getting laid difficult and need to release then hit up KissFresh. Supposedly for $28 bucks you can fuck a hot young chick. I never did get around to go check the place out.

Lips Strip Club
Tio Sam Strip Club - Near National University, not as upscale as Lips
Kiss Fresh
Zou Spa

Final Thoughts

San Salvador is a good place to come sarge but you will need some time! One week here is just not enough time to fuck alot of chicks. You will encounter alot of LMR due to families and the perceived violence at night. Overall, the people are very friendly and helpful, more than enough hot women, good nightlife, and cheap good food!

Also, the taxi's will always quote you a price 2-4 dollars above what it should be. During the day play 4-5 bucks. Then at night pay 5-6.

Nice report dude, would be a nice idea to visit this country since its right just next to mine. Did you take the picture? its amazing view, really good.

naw didnt take the picture lol. You should def hit up San Salvador. The ladies are friendly and you should have a good time!

Just returned from a three week trip to San Salvador. Dash provides detailed info, I will just add a few things.

I arrived at the airport, rented a car, and went straight to Metro Centro to do some day game. Within 1 hour I met a hot 18 year old girl (I am 42), and I spent most of the three weeks with her. While I enjoy getting as many flags as I can, sometimes things work out like this, and you meet one girl and hang only with her. I can't complain about it either, for the entire time in San Salvador, I did not see a hotter girl.

If you go, hit the malls like Metro Centro, Multiplaza, and the Gallerias. Metro Centro opens at like 9am, and you can run day game for hours. Be careful at night though, it is know as a homosexual pickup place, and let me tell you, if you a guy walking around alone, they will hit on you. There is a definite line between the poor and middle class in El salvador, and you can see it depending on where you are. In Paseo Escalon and Zona Rosa, it is more upper/middle, that is where Multiplaza and the Gallerias malls are located. The girls are harder to hit on, but are hot. I got a few numbers running day game, but they were mostly flakes. Metro Centro will have the most down to earth girls, but they are mostly poor, and this can be good, and it can be bad. I can tell you that it is easier to hit on girls in Metro centro, and there a lot of them. I love Roosh's line about asking if there is a pet shop here. "sabes hay una tienda de animales?" Great ice breaker. Dash is right about the people staring, you won't see many gringos, and white people are a novelty in san salvador.

Advice about the food. It is dirt cheap and good. This can be good, but in my case i didn't realize how much I was eating and i gained about an inch around my gut. At 42 years old, this is alot to get rid of, but i am trying like hell. Stay away from papusas, it is a tortilla filled with refried beans and cheese. Watch the rice and beans also, lots of carbs and you find yourself eating it daily, sometimes for breakfast.

Check out the University de San Salvador for day game. Unfortunately I was there in August, but my last week there I ran day game while classes where in full swing, and there was plenty to look at. Try the opener about looking for the "centro de idiomas" or if there are language classes. Which comes to the spanish in El salvador. Many of the upper middle class girls speak english, but the poorer girls do not. I have been speaking spanish for more than 2 years, had some trouble, but i got by. I took a week class at Academia Europa, $21 hour for private lessons, and worth it. Also, since there is not much to do in San Salvador besides run game, taking a class can break the grind.

If you are looking for somewhere that is relatively inexpensive, where you can take spanish classes, run game on latina girls, and not have much competition from other gringos, I recommend San Salvador.

Thanks for adding your report and thoughts on my sheet!

Did you not hit up any clubs or bars?

Also where did you stay at (hotel)?

I loved Metro Centro!

Ill have to use the "Pet Shop" line nxt time! haha

Good shit!

Dash global i love the fact of you always mentioning a cheap hostel to stay, great datasheet, i just saw it.

Did you find el salvador to be as dangerous as the media portrays it?

Do you think El salvadorian girls have nice asses like dominican girls? Or they more like ticas? (girls from costa rica).

I think i may just found a new place to visit.

Great datasheet. I'm thinking of a Central america trip once i gather some money next year. +1.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Great data guys.

@Pitt- It's a lot safer than the media has portrayed. Know some Spanish before you go and take care walking around at night. I'm looking at furnished apartments right now around San Benito or Zona Rosa. There's a small chance I may be heading down later this month.

Quote: (09-03-2011 09:05 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Dash global i love the fact of you always mentioning a cheap hostel to stay, great datasheet, i just saw it.

Did you find el salvador to be as dangerous as the media portrays it?

Do you think El salvadorian girls have nice asses like dominican girls? Or they more like ticas? (girls from costa rica).

I think i may just found a new place to visit.

haha glad u like my sheet!

every place in latin america is way over blown.

just dont go to any completely drug infested barrios and dont do stupid shit and you should be fine.

salvadorian def have lil phat asses! prob their best quality! not as good as dominicans but still nice!

el salvador is def a place to visit for anyone looking to slay some latin poon!

Just returned from my second trip, and I have recomendations for budget hotels.

There are about 8-9 good budget hotels on calle Sisimiles just up from the metro centro mall. The 3 I stayed at were Hotel Happy House, #2951, which is $25 a night, has hot water, good beds, and a computer in the lobby for guests.

The other was Andoria Hotel, right across the street, $30/night, wireless internet, and the rooms are nicer than happy house.

Also stayed at Hotel Good Luck, $35/night, and the worst of the three. Small rooms and bathrooms make this place a joke.

This area is close enough to Zona Rosa and other nightlife areas that you can get there easy.

The one hotel I stayed at in Paseo Escalon was Marela hotel, $65/night, pool, restaurant, and all around nice business/tourist hotel. I would recommend this place if your budget allows. This place is on Calle 83 Norte, just north of the Hospital de la Mujer.

@jdelisi

Andoria Hotel sounds like a good deal. I think I might stay there next time. Im only gonna be in town for like 3 days and I have about 5 girls I need to accommodate during the day. Gonna use night game to meet some new females.

How was your trip?

Did you hit up any clubs / lips or p4p spots?

How was the talent in the mall looking?

Damn I cant wait to get back down there!

Quote: (09-02-2011 09:15 PM)jdelisi Wrote:  

If you are looking for somewhere that is relatively inexpensive, where you can take spanish classes, run game on latina girls, and not have much competition from other gringos, I recommend San Salvador.

I see in your profile you speak Fluent Spanish, are you gringo or latino?

Salvador is known for having lots of blonde/green-eyed girls on the whiter side, can you confirm this?

Also, I am NOT a budget traveler, and I also avoid hotels if I can, what lodging recommendations do you guys have like cool apts and stuff to stay at? If that is not an option, what about trendy hotels like the W? I don't care for conservative, boring fancy hotels for old, rich people. I want something where the YOUNG rich hangout. any spots?

Mixx

Quote: (12-19-2011 09:53 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

@jdelisi

Andoria Hotel sounds like a good deal. I think I might stay there next time. Im only gonna be in town for like 3 days and I have about 5 girls I need to accommodate during the day. Gonna use night game to meet some new females.

How was your trip?

Did you hit up any clubs / lips or p4p spots?

How was the talent in the mall looking?

Damn I cant wait to get back down there!

Dash,

Trip was good, I was there for about three weeks.

I wish I could say I had some fun gaming in metro centro, but I actually hung out with a girl I met the last time for most of the trip. We hit a disco in zona rosa, I forget the name, but it is right on the main strip. I also went to Las Terazzas one night, a friday, ton of high heeled hotties walking around. Wish I was solo!

Quote: (12-19-2011 10:17 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2011 09:15 PM)jdelisi Wrote:  

I see in your profile you speak Fluent Spanish, are you gringo or latino?

Salvador is known for having lots of blonde/green-eyed girls on the whiter side, can you confirm this?

Also, I am NOT a budget traveler, and I also avoid hotels if I can, what lodging recommendations do you guys have like cool apts and stuff to stay at? If that is not an option, what about trendy hotels like the W? I don't care for conservative, boring fancy hotels for old, rich people. I want something where the YOUNG rich hangout. any spots?

Mixx

Mixx,

I am an American gringo, but started taking spanish classes three years ago. I would not say I am fluent, but conversational. I started french classes at Academia Europea in San Salvador when i was there, they teach many languages, $21 an hour for privates, you can't beat it.

Not sure if there are any hotels like you described in San Salvador, there is the Intercontinental and Hilton Princess, both upscale, but i doubt they draw the kind of crowd you are looking for. It really does not have that kind of reputation.

As far as the girls go, the poor girls who hang out in metrocentro are darker with indian descent, and the upper/middle class girls from Multiplaza Mall and Gallerias tend to be lighter. I use the "mall" comparison because that is where a lot of girls hang out.

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:33 AM)jdelisi Wrote:  

The one hotel I stayed at in Paseo Escalon was Marela hotel, $65/night, pool, restaurant, and all around nice business/tourist hotel. I would recommend this place if your budget allows. This place is on Calle 83 Norte, just north of the Hospital de la Mujer.

Does anyone know if there is any problem with bringing girls into the Marela? That place looks pretty good on its website. I apologize for bumping a troll thread, but this thread and Ali's thread seem to contain most of the forum's data on El Salvador.

Is it me or are Dash's data sheets directly from wikitravel? lol

Merenguero... you down there now?

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (10-22-2013 01:03 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Merenguero... you down there now?

No, but I want to try to make it there within the next year.

Been hearing good things about this place from a friend of mine. I may have to take a trip down here in the coming months to checkout a new location.

Currently there is a fare sale to here from Chicago for $300. thinking about jumping on it and this is the only datasheet on here for San Salvador. I'm kind of new to the board but from what I've gathered, this Dash guy wrote a bunch of fake datasheets for places he never visited? Is he legit or should I take this data sheet with a grain or salt?

Quote: (02-12-2014 11:27 AM)ridiculous_nicholas Wrote:  

Currently there is a fare sale to here from Chicago for $300. thinking about jumping on it and this is the only datasheet on here for San Salvador. I'm kind of new to the board but from what I've gathered, this Dash guy wrote a bunch of fake datasheets for places he never visited? Is he legit or should I take this data sheet with a grain or salt?

This forum is starving for El Salvador data, so if you decide to go, any reports which you can post will be greatly appreciated. I will likely spend a week or two there sometime this year and need some tips as to hotels and which hotels allow guests. As for Dash/Lee, the guy definitely does travel and that's been verified, although it us questionable what, if any, Latin American countries he has actually been to. His only real value here is for entertainment purposes. The guy is easily the laughingstock of the forum, yet he, for some reason, tends to single me out and try to insult me when he tries to come back after being banned from here countless times.

I've met the "infamous" Dash, in person, during a meet-up in Manila, and in person he didn't seem a bad sort at all. I'm just curious what went down - where is the thread where this all blew up - I tried to find it from his posts, but cannot. Can anyone point the way?

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

For the record folks, I should make it to El Salvador around 6 weeks from now.