rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with insane ex boyfriends

Any thoughts?

i am not sure what you want us to help you with....its not a gay forum.....you are not even trying to seduce his gf....start your game on her then we can suggest anything.....otherwise dealing only with a maniac boyfriend with whose gf you only talked twice with no intention of fucking her is a social issue...and this is seduction help forum.

Thank you Sir Seducer.

I'm asking if anyone here has diplomatically resolved a situation similar to this in the past as I would like to not stir up any drama. I am not trying to game her, if I did not make that clear.

If anyone can provide any advice of value about resolving this sort of situation in a civil manner I'd appreciate it.

There is really no need for snide remarks.

Just tell him - dude I havent fucked her but if you are going to give me crap about it then I guarantee that I will do everything I can to fuck her. If I am going do the time I might as well do the crime. Now either back off with this bullshit or that bitch is going to be sucking some ymg schlong.

Quote: (06-29-2011 04:54 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Thank you Sir Seducer.

I'm asking if anyone here has diplomatically resolved a situation similar to this in the past as I would like to not stir up any drama. I am not trying to game her, if I did not make that clear.

If anyone can provide any advice of value about resolving this sort of situation in a civil manner I'd appreciate it.

There is really no need for snide remarks.

In my experience, it's best just to ignore. I once had a gf and her crazy ex bf threatened me in front of a few friends. Needless to say those friends weren't happy, and did something about it. I ended up paying the bill for their damages. Who gave up my license plate number (even though my car wasn't anywhere near there), address, and name? You guessed right, my gf.

Sir seducer too much attitude, no need for that, its an adult people forum, stop acting like a teenager.

Young mobile if i were you, i would just approach the guy and be really open about it, like:

"hey man, there is something that is really disturbing me and i really need to talk to you about this..then start telling him that you are finding it weird the fact of him thinking that you want to sleep with his girl, tell him that you are not interested in her and that you have a girlfriend back in the states and you wouldnt cheat on her (well you could make another excuse here)"

I think talking to him should be the best option, specially if he looks like a cool guy.

I would assume that a someone in camp to learn how to fight is going to want some practice on you YMG. Try asking him to grab a bite to eat or a couple drinks. If he is a total dick about it just tell him LOOK FUCKER, IM NOT FUCKING YOUR GIRL! AND THIS IS THE LAST IM GOING TO HEAR ABOUT IT! OK! some people are just so bullheaded you may have to take a stand an get it over with. Waiting for something to happen is way worse than just getting it out of the way.

I dealt with this before from a psycho ex-boyfriend who just got out of prison!! The best thing you can do is call the girl and you BOTH confront him together about how ridiculous he is behaving.

Guys who are that insecure or jealous over a girl they no longer date are OMEGA idiots!

If all else fails, and YOU MUST FIGHT HIM, have the law on YOUR side beforehand in case you break his jaw it was an act if self defense and not assault on your part!

Mixx

What Mixx said is a better idea than mine. I would like to add that the girl maybe enjoying this so be careful.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Don't put on a defensive posture. E.g. "I didn't talk to your girl, man, I swear." This will actually escalate thing since he'll sense weakness.

Instead: "Get the fuck out of here. First, I'll talk to whoever I want. Second, I'm not interested in fucking your girl anyway whether she's single or not. You can have have her, I don't give a fuck."

Just by you actually coming here asking us what to do about this lets me indirectly know that this guy probably assumes that you are weak and is just pushing the issue because he feels that you pose no threat to him.

If you put any fear in his heart, I guarantee you he will drop this shit or would have never even brought it up.

I would suggest telling him while looking him straight in the eye that you didnt fuck his girl and that the next time he comes at you that bullshit that he is going to have to fight you.

Quote: (06-29-2011 04:54 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

From what I understood he's convinced you banged that girl, no matter what you say. So why not say something like "I fuck whoever I want. I never asked my dad's permission to do so, and I'm definitely not going to ask yours". Optional would be "Keep stalking me, and you'll end up in a stinking Thai jail, which I heard really sucks."

And I suggest you make some friends with the local Thai police officers. If you two ever get in a fight - and it might happen considering your description - it would pay big time. Not to mention they may actually help you to resolve your problem peacefully, by explaining to the dude the possible harsh consequences of his action.

I'd just reason with him.

"Look dude, you're making assumptions and overreacting to something that never happened."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-29-2011 05:50 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

"Look dude, you're making assumptions and overreacting to something that never happened."

Bad.

Here you are buying into you convincing him not to be upset.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Quote: (06-29-2011 02:00 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

Just by you actually coming here asking us what to do about this lets me indirectly know that this guy probably assumes that you are weak and is just pushing the issue because he feels that you pose no threat to him.

If you put any fear in his heart, I guarantee you he will drop this shit or would have never even brought it up.

I would suggest telling him while looking him straight in the eye that you didnt fuck his girl and that the next time he comes at you that bullshit that he is going to have to fight you.

Thank you theIvth, for your insights and feedback. My limited and perhaps incomplete description of the situation have probably skewed your perception.

This person lashed out at me because he perceived me as a sexual threat, not because he assumed I am weak. These are his words, not mine.

Yes, I can fight and have gotten into brawls over this kind of issue before. I have found that this solves very little. I know people in Asia who have ended up in prison for 20+ years because of this alpha posturing and violence. People who have stabbed people in clubs and given people permanent brain damage by breaking champagne bottles over their heads.

You would be amazed at how much blood seeps out of a human skull when it's cracked open. Even when you take your shirt off and stem the wound it flows endlessly like a fucking waterfall. The police in these countries will stand by and watch while your friend fades into oblivion.It's also very hard to get out of your clothes and difficult to convince the authorities that you were not involved in the assault. Getting yourself out of this situation is sticky and expensive.

I wonder how many of you would have these kinds of aggressive and short-sighted reactions in the face of a black belt with whom you have sparred, who has submitted you before and proven beyond a doubt that he can break your arms and legs at the drop of a dime. I wonder how many of you have close friends rotting away in Chinese jails because of a stupid and violent alpha decision to not back down and "show weakness."

I started this thread to see if anyone had solutions that would enable me to find an alternative and diplomatic solution that does not rely on escalation of any kind. I'm disappointed in the feedback and won't be posting any more questions of this nature.

Since you train with him and probably have to deal with him on a continuous basis I'd just either ignore it or deal with it as diplomatically as possible. I've had this happen, but I barely knew the guy so I basically told him to go fuck himself and that I didn't want his girl. In your case if you have to train with him, I'd avoid him as a training partner especially if he's more skilled since he probably won't stop when you tap out. Again I think being chill and diplomatic about it is best, guys like this usually realize they are being idiots and apologize.

Quote: (06-29-2011 06:10 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2011 05:50 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Bad.

Here you are buying into you convincing him not to be upset.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Whatever buddy, works for me every time. The guy is a "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt", I wouldn't be trying to tick him off. There's bold and then there's stupid.

You guys can talk all big and bad on the internet, but when it comes down to it would you really say half the stuff you claim in person? For the given scenario, I doubt it.

Edit: Hadn't read YMG's post yet but he already said what I did.

This discussion is over.

I've never received so many garbage responses in a thread on this forum.

It feels good to swell your chest as an alpha until you're cradling your friend's head to your chest as he bleeds all over you and you wonder if he's going to die before you can make it to the hospital.

All because it is "beta" to not resolve the situation in a diplomatic matter.

Immature, short sighted, sickening, and foolish.

I held everyone here to a much higher standard than this.

Quote: (06-29-2011 07:25 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

This discussion is over.

It feels good to swell your chest as an alpha until you're cradling your friend's head to your chest as he bleeds all over you and you wonder if he's going to die before you can make it to the hospital.

All because it is "beta" to not resolve the situation in a diplomatic matter.

Immature, short sighted, sickening, and foolish.

I held everyone here to a much higher standard than this.

Hey man, don't lump me in that group.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt in a foreign country and the advice of some guys here is to fight? As the españoles say: JODER.

YMG I see your side man. If it was obvious that he was weaker than you than you would not have this problem. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if this girl (being the bitch that they all are deep down) didn't kind of instigate this somehow in the first place to kind of get back at her X or just generally create some drama. She has to know that this guy is the jealous type, so if they are X's then what the hell is she doing around there anyway chatting and giggling up the other fighters besides to cause some bullshit.

With that said, sometimes you have to fight. To quote Henry Hill 'everybody takes a beating sometimes'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH6JaNMAm...re=related

If you are going to fight, at least make sure you hit that pussy first haha.

TD

Sorry you haven't gotten much value out of what has been said here, YMG. It's pretty obvious to me that you're pretty worked up over this situation since you're lashing out at peoples' honest responses. I'm sure you're in a pretty scary situation.

The guy is tough but he's weak on the inside. I think it's important to make that clear to him so that he becomes embarrassed by his chest-puffing actions. I would say something like "I can't believe a guy like you is still worked up over a girl, man." I think if you generate some sort shame toward his idiotic behavior he will stop.

Quote:Quote:

This discussion is over.

Really? Are you going to lock the thread now?

Don't ask for advice unless you're prepared to get it. You obviously wanted people to side with how you reacted, and when you didn't get that you threw a temper tantrum. Calm down.

Quote: (06-29-2011 07:25 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

This discussion is over.

Good thing I didn't throw in my suggestion: "put out a hit on him." Kidding, kidding.

I've had somewhat similar things happen to me. I've had several "stop looking at my girl" confrontations and a "I better not catch you talking to my girl again" scenario. In all those cases, I balanced manliness with level-headedness. I'd hate to say it, but I think 100 percent of those were instigated by Latino cats with ugly-ass bitches.

My responses have all sounded sort of like this, with a solid gaze and a I-know-how-to-fight posture: "Look, man, I'm not interested in your girl. No disrespect, but she's not my type. Now, back up: neither of us needs problems right now." I use and abuse the term "no disrespect" with ghetto types, it seems to soothe them, while preserving your strength and dignity.

Since the OP resolved his problem, it no longer relevant to him. But that's worked for me in the past.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter