rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Papua New Guinea / Solomon Islands Data Sheet

Hi All,

I went away on a lengthy business trip to the Islands. And i thought i would give back to the community and advise on my findings. I always read others posts - so i want to give something back. I know these places aren't of interests to many, but maybe someone heading that way, could do with some Intel.

PNG - Port Morseby

It is dangerous ! I have been to the worst, Syria in 2013 and many South America ghettos ... But this place is dangerous- you cant hold a phone on the street or have ANYTHING of interest on/or attached to you.. I went to the local bank, where the day before a Chinese national got hacked to death inside for his back pack. Security is weak and will turn a blind eye - BE CAREFUL... though 80% of the people are kind and generous. Shopping center security also suspicious. Be vigilant and aware.

1) Port Moresby - The Weigh Inn - not much to look at and the perimeter fence is there to avoid shootings and holds up but don't let that put you off.It has a great vibe and buzz. On my first visit I actually thought it was a hookers hangout as the women are so fast and loose but it isn't. You'll be fighting them off as you make your way to the bar.Enjoy!

Illusions Night club - surprisingly good and another easy pick up joint and close to Crown Plaza hotel.

The Almarda nightclub - the place Moresby aristocracy visit. Only be there once,very plush and might suit your more refined tastes but I did prefer the seedier and rougher places.

Usually only happens Thursday/Fri and Saturday. Don't walkabout on your own at night.

The Yacht Club is ok - usual plethora of drunken expats,mostly Aussie types hang out here.

LAE - PNG

First time EVER i rode in a car with two armed guards in a caged van- trip is 50km to main town.

Nothing worth doing or seeing.Horrible and also VERY dangerous. You could while away a quiet evening at the Yacht or Golf Club though. I stayed in hotel called - seasons or something, ONLY one in town, and scary hookers that cost 1 dollar USD, will be hassling you outside or even knocking on your door - saying ' want to be my friend'..

ALL over PNG to tourists or and most EXPAT females are taken or very ugly.
The half breed girls and there are many, are tasty ! Food is good, with no problems. Day gaming at the shopping center, three in Port Moresby, is a piece of cake....

Average girl is about a 4, with some half breeds a 6 out of ten....

Solomon Islands - SAFE AS HELL and you can ran around naked and noone will bother you.

Honiara - great little place.Try avoid the jungle bars.

Best place is Cowboys Bar & Grill especially on Fri/Sat.Filipino band play but it's best outdoors on the decking. Girls here a Filipino/Chinese mainly ! and are EASY

Other joints are the King Solomon hotel and Yacht Club, both can be good but hit or miss. Mainly NGO girls (are stubborn to break down as they are feminist/activist BS) just play the game, scored a cute German girl....

Another place to check out is The Heritage Hotel nightclub,this used to be a great place and good security but closed down for a while. re opened and NEVER went, but been told all the NGO girls go there.

Also of Chinese with stores in Honiara, and the local shopping center had some STUNNERS !!! Mainly taken, but they flirt. Local girls are like PNG girls.
Best you stick with expat NGO girls as devilish as they are, and Chinese/Filipino at Cowboys Bar....

I am in a rush, sorry about the grammar errors, i don't check everyday - though PM if you have questions...

Good LUCK Chaps [Image: smile.gif]

Awesome and hilarious datasheet -- easily one of the best forum posts of the year. +1 rep from me.

PNG sounds like one of the most insane places on the face of the earth. Can't wait to spend a quiet evening at the Lae yacht or golf club, LOL!!

But I do believe that some of the half-breeds are tasty and a few probably VERY tasty. Dang...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Nice post. Port Moresby is one of the most dangerous cities in the world, all the more striking because there is no civil war or drug war. Just extremely violent locals.

The Australian media basically never talk about this place right next door. Wonder why?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Papua New Guinea. I had to look up up what "PNG" meant...

Found this:

Quote:Wikipedia Wrote:

According to a survey of world cities by the Intelligence Unit of The Economist, Port Moresby is one of the world's least livable cities (ranked 139 of 140 cities rated).

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Very interesting datasheet! +1

I knew a guy who got sent to Port Moresby a few years ago for a business trip by the company he worked for. He told me that it was a common sight to see a group of men roaming around the streets with large knives and machetes.

He also told me that from his hotel at night he could hear assault rifles going off in the distance.

I'd imagine that even if the girls in PNG were good looking (they generally aren't), gaming them would be crazy in a place like Port Moresby.

It's also really good to see data on the Pacific Islands, something which is really lacking on the forum.

Thanks - I'll post a Vanuatu, Port Vila and Santo. Banging a French lady.. As it's a ex colony.

Women love foreign men.. So gaming is easy... In all pacific islands. They view you as a superior meaning it'd your call, don't ask just do!

Yes some areas near Port Moresby airport are crazy. I work with a South African and he lives for hunting. A fire arm and machetes in his car and he looks for trouble. You have to be crazy to live here, but the oil and gas money is lucrative for expats. Wages starts at 150k plus housing...

Now the inequality is rampant and rents are crazy.. 8-13 k aud per month for a house in a compound.

Yes guys will kill I'm board daylight and machetes are a norm. The highlanders (type of islander) which is a more masculine, stronger figure. They are darker ones and are killers.

Jungle tribes commit witchery and sorcery..
So killing is liking breathing for some. In their blood

Plus they all stand on the street so no walking - car only and no stopping [Image: wink.gif]

Lol, OP comes back after 6 years and drops a datasheet on mad max world. This is why this forum is the place to be.

Yeah I used to work with a guy who worked in PNG. He painted the same picture. I recall him explaining that him and his posse had to patrol their town every night openly carrying weapons 'because of those who come down from the hills'.

Fuck yes. This place has been on my radar for a while now.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I'm a frequent PNG traveller (mining work) and stay the hell away from Moresby.

Only use the hotel shuttle bus to your hotel as the taxi will take you to the scene of the robbery/murder.

The women are the ugliest in the world, slamming your dick in the fridge door is a prefered option.

The only reason you want to head up into the highlands is if you are getting $2K a day, and you are in a fenced mining camp with your Glock in the toolbox.

Not a place for gaming or the faint hearted, but THE place to make coin and get shot at.

^ I'm sure I could wager a guess and get it pretty much right but what are the industires really popping off there? Better yet, what are the opportunities for a lone wolf as opposed to a company man?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

So far the consensus is that PNG in general and Port Moresby in particular, is a crime ridden wasteland populated with ugly women that some may find tasty. Cue a Beyond Borders and/or Chaos visit in the near future.

Haha We should go together. What do you think, Chaos?

Beyond All Seas

Does anyone know anything about Bougainville? Is it dangerous like PNG?
I don't watch much TV, but happened to see a documentary a few weeks ago called "An Evergreen Island" It turned out to be absolutely mindblowing. (Is much the same story as "The Coconut Revolution" which is on youtube)
Basically, Bougainvilleans pissed at the PNG government for authorising massive mining operations for which they got absolutely nothing in return formed the "Bougainville Reactionary Army" (BRA). Not having enough WW2 surplus firearms to go around, these dudes made their own functional and effective firearms from scrap materials, in the jungle with only hand tools. Fast forward 10 years of fighting and some kind of treaty was reached They then proceeded to build a civilisation using only what was available from the jungle and abandoned mine sites. Hydro-electric plants from old motors and truck parts, Hospitals with bush medicine but modern hygiene practices, schools and outdoor trade training centres, driving around in busted old Toyota 4x4s running on fermented coconut oil. Craziest post-apocalyptic shit I've ever seen, this is what it looks like when a civilisation emerges from the rubble, this is the closest thing to Mad Max that exists in real life.
Doco ends with a celebration of "Women's Day" and I think, "Fuck me, here we go"... but it's actually a celebration of the women's contribution to society, after all, while the men were fighting for 10 years, the women have been keeping them fed, raising the young, and growing enough crops that when the war is over they have something to trade and build an economy. Community is governed tribal/patriarchal style. Music for shindig is played on weird bamboo tubes played by hitting with thongs (flip-flops) but is 12 bar rockabilly! Coolest culture I have ever seen.
The very next day I chanced to find a book on how to speak Pidgin in a second hand shop for $1 and proceeded to learn it. Looked up everything I can find online, as far as I can tell it's starting to become a tourist destination and a lot of the "mad max" lifestyle is being lost. I've never had any inclination to travel anywhere overseas until now, but I'd really love to see this before it's gone. Anyone I talk to says "Fuck that... too dangerous"

I used to package things for export to Port Moresby in my old job years ago, and everything had to be ridiculously secure with no hint of what was inside showing on the packaging or it would never get past the docks without being stolen, but is Bougainville as bad? From what I can gather, It may be the most red pill place on the planet. A vision of a possible future, if you like.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

I am waiting for a book with the title "Bang Papua - Chaos Beyond Borders"

bump

Anyone have any current experiences? Might be heading to work in Port Moresby for a year.

I was there for corporate work in 2015, four months

Notable events:
- A gang of armed men ran into my apartment complex and demanded I handed my car to them.
- I suffered falciparum malaria 3 times.
- I nearly died underwater, was having too much fun wreck diving to look at the remaining air level in my tank
- I nearly banged my boss (thank God I didnt)
- Saved $30k.

Other notable points:
-The botanical gardens are fantastic and there are some of the weirdest animals I'd ever seen
-Hands down the most naturally beautiful flora I'd seen around the world
-It's not uncommon for the local women to have long, thick sideburns.
-There are quite a few fillipinas and chinese around- daughters of businessmen
- I ran into a couple of gorgeous women from EE- there is a small but notable presence of the world bank, IMF and UN.

Quote: (05-20-2017 08:12 AM)pirate Wrote:  

I was there for corporate work in 2015, four months

Notable events:
- A gang of armed men ran into my apartment complex and demanded I handed my car to them.
- I suffered falciparum malaria 3 times.
- I nearly died underwater, was having too much fun wreck diving to look at the remaining air level in my tank
- I nearly banged my boss (thank God I didnt)
- Saved $30k.

Other notable points:
-The botanical gardens are fantastic and there are some of the weirdest animals I'd ever seen
-Hands down the most naturally beautiful flora I'd seen around the world
-It's not uncommon for the local women to have long, thick sideburns.
-There are quite a few fillipinas and chinese around- daughters of businessmen
- I ran into a couple of gorgeous women from EE- there is a small but notable presence of the world bank, IMF and UN.

How was gaming the locals?

Quote: (05-20-2017 10:02 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Mate, google "PNG women" and ask again if you want to game them.

Surely slamming your dick in the fridge door is a better option.

[Image: 15940Laiagam-Enga_Women_02.jpg]

WNB WNB WNB WNB WNB WNB

Quote: (05-20-2017 06:23 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2017 10:02 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Mate, google "PNG women" and ask again if you want to game them.

Surely slamming your dick in the fridge door is a better option.

[Image: blush.gif] Gotta get that flag no matter what, fam

Sad enough these PNG "women" still look better than some of the land whales i encounter in Washington, DC

Pics please. If you will contend that there is a group of women that are worse looking than this titted warband, you have to back it up!

Quote: (05-21-2017 07:16 AM)pirate Wrote:  

Pics please. If you will contend that there is a group of women that are worse looking than this titted warband, you have to back it up!

This picture is not from DC but nevertheless a good representation of what I am seeing on the streets.
[Image: 29DF4A7D00000578-0-image-a-59_1435003376007.jpg]
The other extreme would be all the pasty skinned, overweight tourists from the mid-west who overrun this boring city during the weekends and summer.

I've been doing a bit of instagram game there, before I arrive (If I even go). So far I have 3 bangable leads