rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Supermarket game

Supermarket game

After a relationship (ended 1 month ago, not the one in my post history but more recent) I'm trying to daygame again. Daygaming in coffee shops is going swimmingly, but yesterday and today I tried supermarket game but I found it a bit hard, I didn't approach anyone.

There's supermarket employees within hearing distance in a lot of the supermarket, a lot of girls walk really fast, or stand still in front of uninteresting items (eggs, rice, yogurt, I think Roosh advises to open only on interesting items like cans of soup?).

Tomorrow I'll go and do my first supermarket approach even if it's asking whether the bottle of spring water is any good, but in the meantime, does anyone have any tips? I'd really appreciate an in-field video using Roosh' methods, but it looks like that doesn't exist (yet).

Supermarket game

"Hey, are you buying all of your boyfriend's favourite things?"

This will establish if she has a boyfriend early on in the interaction.

Even if you get an affirmative response to this question, depending on her body language and the way she interacts, she may still be open to banging.

Supermarket game

Thanks for the advice! That sounds a little direct, I've heard that beginners should start indirect so that's what I'm sticking with, but I'll try to ask that question when the frog has been boiled a bit.
Anyhow, I just did my first supermarket approach - a qtpie standing at the 'fake meat' cooler, I asked her if the vegetarian product she had in her hand was any good, because I sometimes have to cook for my vegetarian flatmate, etc. It went allright, she was very receptive, I ejected way too early but that'll improve in the coming days/weeks. Also tried to ask a girl if the coffee she was picking was any good but couldn't figure out what we were staring at (turns out, no-brand nespresso cups) so I didn't ask, she acted hurried and even held all her groceries in her arms instead of a basket so I don't think it would've mattered.

Tomorrow I'll try 2 approaches![Image: banana.gif]

Supermarket game

opened up a girl with a very typical opener yesterday "hey I think you're cute, I needed to come over and say hi - are you buying anything besides these bananas? [Image: blush.gif] "

I think its cool to open when nobody's around. if you are talking and standing around, newly arriving people will assume that you know each other from class or somewhere else. I ended up with her Facebook (to which she hasn't accepted yet, sigh) but going direct during daygame has always worked best for me.

Supermarket game

Quote: (12-22-2015 03:55 PM)trainwreck Wrote:  

opened up a girl with a very typical opener yesterday "hey I think you're cute, I needed to come over and say hi - are you buying anything besides these bananas? [Image: blush.gif] "

I think its cool to open when nobody's around. if you are talking and standing around, newly arriving people will assume that you know each other from class or somewhere else. I ended up with her Facebook (to which she hasn't accepted yet, sigh) but going direct during daygame has always worked best for me.

Walk over to the girl you're interested in and say, "I see you also eat food. Me and all of family have always eaten food for as long as I can remember".

Supermarket game

Hang out in the condom aisle and then ask her to help you find the XXL's

Supermarket game

An indirect opener that has worked for me a few times when I see a woman pacing back and forth looking at the shelves goes something like this:

"Ugh, you know, if there were only like some food around here that I actually feel like eating."

Many young women are health-conscious and picky about their food choices so often you'll get a hearty agreement. This leads naturally into what food she likes, where good places to get healthy meals are around here, and gives you a good conversation starter...

Supermarket game

Quote: (12-22-2015 04:30 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Walk over to the girl you're interested in and say, "I see you also eat food. Me and all of family have always eaten food for as long as I can remember".

With the right chick that could go over really well, I am totally stealing that one. [Image: blush.gif]

Supermarket game

"Hello, I am looking for 'FOOD' brand food. You know, the generic food that comes in a white bag with black letters. I see it on TV a lot. Can you help me?"

Supermarket game

bad

1) Don't tell them you think they're cute: if she actually _is_ cute she likely gets told it often by friends and orbiters and you get lumped in with them.

2) Don't say you 'needed' to do anything: You're a man who does what he wants!

3) Don't blush

I understand you're trying to go direct but I don't know if that's the right way to do it? So I think if we were forced to work within the context of the opener you gave, a better edit might be:

"Hey. Are you buying anything besides those bananas?" (said playfully, tone would matter a lot with this one)

It ends up being indirect but don't use 6 words when one will do.

Does direct game even work on American white girls in the supermarket? My gut instinct is that walking up to girls like that and dropping variations on lines like these:

http://www.rooshv.com/direct-day-game-for-beginners

Would be far too much of a shock for them to bear.

Supermarket game

Quote: (12-23-2015 09:44 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

bad

1) Don't tell them you think they're cute: if she actually _is_ cute she likely gets told it often by friends and orbiters and you get lumped in with them.

2) Don't say you 'needed' to do anything: You're a man who does what he wants!

3) Don't blush

I understand you're trying to go direct but I don't know if that's the right way to do it? So I think if we were forced to work within the context of the opener you gave, a better edit might be:

"Hey. Are you buying anything besides those bananas?" (said playfully, tone would matter a lot with this one)

It ends up being indirect but don't use 6 words when one will do.

Does direct game even work on American white girls in the supermarket? My gut instinct is that walking up to girls like that and dropping variations on lines like these:

http://www.rooshv.com/direct-day-game-for-beginners

Would be far too much of a shock for them to bear.

I'm not in America and for me direct game works. I didn't blush, there's just a lack of a decent smiley in this forum.

Honestly I've tried indirect during the day and I can tell you, Eastern Europeans get weirded out if a random stranger doesn't state the real reason why you're talking to them straight away.

Supermarket game

Whatever item she is looking at, ask her about..

Smile. Be playful. Keep your sense of humor. Be flirty. Be ballsy!

Fuck it!

--

You can always switch to direct.

You can always re-approach her. (thread-22754...#pid418249)

--

Yesterday, I approached a girl at the store:

1) She looked lost so I asked her what she was looking for.

2) I told her where it was.

3) I asked her about her sweater.

4) I asked her if she dated white guys. (she was mixed)

5) She took my number and texted me an hour later.

Supermarket game

I use a version of the following one in any store (Initially used at bookstores)

PT "Excuse me. Can you tell me where the stuffed olives are?"

Chic "Uhhh...I don't work here"

PT "I see. Does that mean you won't tell me?" (with slight smirk)

If she smiles or laughs...game on.

(If she doesn't she's what I call a "sourpussy" and I aint got time for that anyway)

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Supermarket game

I always used to be in my head about "What if she shuts me down and I see her in two aisles and it's awkward?" but finally got over myself and got the first number in a supermarket. Walmart of all places. Very thin, petite, averagely cute 22yo.

Opened at the deli counter with "That's a cool bag, where did you get it?" Bantered about the city she got it in, then the deli guy came over and interrupted, looking pissed, probably thinking about going home to his 300 Walmart wife wearing her "I'm with stupid" Tshirt. Walked a few aisles over and she walked by, turned around and came down the aisle. Renegaged "You were able to hold off eating that deli food?" chatted a bit more and offered to go exploring sometime. "Yes", got the number.

Headed out to see the favorite EDM group of my youth, or as we used to call it "techno", hope to build on the momentum.

Supermarket game

Approached a girl half my age because she smiled at me and looked me in the eye. Asked her where the cereal was. She replied like I was senile idiot. Then she avoided me later in the cereal aisle.
Asked the peanut butter demonstration girl if she was also the wine girl from a month ago(with whom I had actually conversed ). She was cool and smiled and chatted but quickly darted away, busy. Didn't feel like a re-approach, might be stalkerish.
Supermarket employee helped find some crackers. Seemed really happy someone was talking to her, heat in her blue eyes. Sufficiently isolated situation. So suprised didn't go into Galnuc.
Chatted several minutes with hot young spinner ,a gourment market employee, about coffee while she was stocking shelf. Lots of rambling . Didn't feel ready to go into Galnuc. Have strategy for next time that involves making an excuse to get her into my place and/or day meeting. There's a bar nearby.
Commented on the salsa selection to a Hispanic or Middle Eastern(?) woman. She seemed to barely speak English, voiced a quiet reply, then walked off. She'd been eyeing me for several minutes in different parts of the store. She had a "shouting" bubble butt.

General observation on approaching: I've noticed for years that girls often are most nervous and aloof around men that they are acutally ,initially, very attracted to. They are more outgoing with really older or unattractive men, and ironically, with popular womanizer players - they have less to lose emotionally , whether or not they indeed intend to pursue them

Supermarket game

Quote: (09-19-2016 06:59 PM)Half Century Wrote:  

General observation on approaching: I've noticed for years that girls often are most nervous and aloof around men that they are acutally ,initially, very attracted to.

+ why didn't you go to XXXX market? everything is cheaper there..

(looks into my eyes for about 3-4 seconds, then)
- are you stupid?

[Image: giphy.gif]

she seems nervous around me somewhat, maybe i should keep talking after the insult?

Supermarket game

Go to the section where the tampons are, pretend you're looking for something and look for girls who are buying tampons..

Do not approach them there, just remember their faces.. Wait until they leave the area and approach somewhere else on the supermarket..

Use one of the great openers above.. Get her number.

Text her, set up date for 6-12 days later. She'll probably be at her horniest around that time. Also her most fertile so be careful if you're a raw dog man.

Bang.

Of course she could be just stocking, but young girls usually just go out to buy shit when they need it. If she is late 20's early 30's it's more likely that she's doing her monthly buy.

Supermarket game

Quote: (09-28-2016 10:27 AM)Mjölnir Wrote:  

Go to the section where the tampons are, pretend you're looking for something and look for girls who are buying tampons..

Do not approach them there, just remember their faces.. Wait until they leave the area and approach somewhere else on the supermarket..

Use one of the great openers above.. Get her number.

Text her, set up date for 6-12 days later. She'll probably be at her horniest around that time. Also her most fertile so be careful if you're a raw dog man.

Bang.

Of course she could be just stocking, but young girls usually just go out to buy shit when they need it. If she is late 20's early 30's it's more likely that she's doing her monthly buy.

lol. i will definetely try this.

Supermarket game

Her (looking at cucumbers)

You: "Mine's bigger than that."

Her: "I beg your pardon."

You (grabbing random cucumber): "My cucumber...it's bigger."

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Supermarket game

How many of these openers can also be used by salesmen?

(I'm no salesman, but this does start to sound like something a store associate would use when making a sales pitch to a customer - as opposed to the useless "Can I help you?" opener)

Supermarket game

Why the fuck would you ever have a specific strategy to meet women in the grocery store?

Old thread I know but this has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on the forum.

Why would it be anywhere different than anywhere else that women would normally be found during the daytime? In fact it's likely to be worse because most women don't like to browse or loiter in supermarkets. It's somewhere that they're picking up their crappy TV dinners (assuming they're the typical chick who can't cook) before jetting off to somewhere else more fun.

Under exactly one circumstance should be approaching women in the supermarket: they give you strong indications of interest. Otherwise you're probably just wasting your time chasing some chick who would much rather be taking selfies with her besties.

Supermarket game

Quote: (09-28-2016 03:24 PM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

How many of these openers can also be used by salesmen?

(I'm no salesman, but this does start to sound like something a store associate would use when making a sales pitch to a customer - as opposed to the useless "Can I help you?" opener)

All. Game is sales my friend.

Supermarket game

Quote: (09-28-2016 03:40 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Why the fuck would you ever have a specific strategy to meet women in the grocery store?

Old thread I know but this has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on the forum.

Why would it be anywhere different than anywhere else that women would normally be found during the daytime? In fact it's likely to be worse because most women don't like to browse or loiter in supermarkets. It's somewhere that they're picking up their crappy TV dinners (assuming they're the typical chick who can't cook) before jetting off to somewhere else more fun.

Under exactly one circumstance should be approaching women in the supermarket: they give you strong indications of interest. Otherwise you're probably just wasting your time chasing some chick who would much rather be taking selfies with her besties.

Why? Because you're there and she's there. Not entirely clear where the OP was going with it but nobody else here has advocated going out of your way to hang around in supermarkets looking to pick up chicks. Supermarkets are part of daily life, as game should be.

Do women usually loiter around on sidewalks unless a guy stops them to run game?

Precisely because they are the same women you'd meet anywhere else. You couldn't use PT's olive opener anywhere else, but that line is gold in my opinion. That's why this thread is here.

Supermarket game

[Image: helmet-on.jpg]