rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The hamster..., the hamster...

Instead of - "the horror..., the horror..."
We have - "the hamster..., the hamster..."

Why I'd rather be an option than a priority

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-lov...lkgne.html

' "Sorry, I'm no longer free this week. Maybe next weekend?" As I typed this text to someone I'd just started dating,
I realised that despite the recently popularised advice that we deserve to be our dates' priorities rather than options, I
viewed him as an option and wanted to be one myself. '

' To remain realistic when I start dating someone, I try to treat him not like a partner but like a potential partner. After all,
there are many fishes in the sea, and it's statistically unlikely that any given "fish" is my best match. With this approach, I
don't get attached prematurely or give up other good choices without consideration, and when I get to the point where I
prioritise someone, we both have a better idea of what we're getting into and a greater chance of lasting. '

TL/DR full article?
Basically in short. A long-winded diatribe about how she doesn't prioritize any one guy over another.
(Cause she probably has no notion of honour / nobility).
Plus, she gets put off by guys who appear too available.

Then in addition, while the words of a women should always be suspect & a chicks behaviour is a far better indicator.
None-the-less, her candour is quite surprising.
Plus it is a small insight into the mind-set on the other side of the text exchange.
I'd say the one aspect she doesn't quite address entirely, is the idea that unless there's distinct / genuine desire / attraction.
Then it's probably a fools errand.
Bad 'game' doesn't help these guys either.

Which all up, means she's either an alpha widow, tricked into believing the bullshit Disney / Hollywood romance fantasy,
or she's a well worn carousel rider.

No surprise though. A google search image of her name provides results of what is a 5 at best.
Especially for New York.

Not to be a prick, but your thread titles need some serious work.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

He looks down at the ground while she passes trying to portray value, disinterest, and options.