rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gmanifesto, what do you do for a living?

You seem to have a very extravagant lifestyle and only seem to buy the most expensive designer clothing. What do you do? You must clear well over 500k.

Ever read his blog? He's done "whatever it takes". Heists, scamming, muggings, drug deals, speculation, gambling, and only god knows what else. Some people might call it criminal or amoral, but no matter how you look at it the guy plays the game well.

Most who live that kind of lifestyle either end up in jail, or dead, or broke before 30.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Horizonz -

"You must clear well over 500k."

You don't need to make that much to live my lifestyle. (For my true figures, you need to ask my accountant).

You need can live like a Million a year guy, for a tenth.

That is basically what I write about.

Agreed with that. You don't need a million $ to live like a millionaire. What's the fastest way to multiply your lifestyle by 10 and have an endless supply of hot feminine women in your life all of this for the same amount that you use just to survive in your city? Simple. Take a flight out of North America to either South America or Asia. [Image: smile.gif] It's called geo-arbitrage, that is make your money in a strong currency (Pound, Euro, Yen or $) and live in a country where the currency is weaker. No magic bullet here. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-28-2011 01:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You don't need to make that much to live my lifestyle. (For my true figures, you need to ask my accountant).

You need can live like a Million a year guy, for a tenth.

That is basically what I write about.

Yeah what VP said. Except apparently he hasn't checked the dollar lately. If it slides any worse my "geo-arbitrage" will consist of going to Haiti to eat dirt cookies and get free sex from comatose hookers. [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (06-27-2011 05:35 PM)Horizonz Wrote:  

You seem to have a very extravagant lifestyle and only seem to buy the most expensive designer clothing. What do you do? You must clear well over 500k.

Nope. Three top notch custom suits (even Italian) would cost you max 12-15K, which is very doable. But they will last forever. Unlike some crappy modern "fashion" you don't have to get a new suit every year. It is expensive, but it is "once in five year" investment, and I bet everyone can save $4,000 in five years, it is seventy bucks a month. Same for shoes - they last less than suits, but they also cost less.

Quote: (06-28-2011 05:46 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2011 05:35 PM)Horizonz Wrote:  

Nope. Three top notch custom suits (even Italian) would cost you max 12-15K, which is very doable. But they will last forever. Unlike some crappy modern "fashion" you don't have to get a new suit every year. It is expensive, but it is "once in five year" investment, and I bet everyone can save $4,000 in five years, it is seventy bucks a month. Same for shoes - they last less than suits, but they also cost less.

Exactly.

Really high quality shoes will last you very long. Bespoke shoes are also incredibly comfortable. You can keep getting them re-soled and if you take good care of them they will last you well over five years. John Lobb do both fully bespoke and slightly less costly customised shoes 'by request'. It's not cheap, but good value in the long run.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat