rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What country has the best players?

What is the best naturally player? I`ve always thought about italians being the best born players.

From my 40+ countries, Brazil

I never understood the notion Brazilian girls make good girlfriends and wives. If their guys are all natural players, extremely aggressive on hitting on girls I don't see how anyone could trust anyone in that country for loyalty.

I saw how my American friend changed in hitting on girls after living in Brazil. In NYC he would go up to girls and immediately grab their wrist or put his hands around their waist and would just keep moving on from one to another until one stuck. He also said infidelity is the norm there and it is just don't ask don't tell.

Also I have never been, I would think Dominicans and other Carribeans would be a lot higher than the UK and France especially.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Argentinian dudes seem to have pretty solid game, but I can't say I've gotten to know any of them that well, only going off of my observations. They seem to have that smooth Latin touch and a way with their words, but I think it works especially well on Western girls who already have the "Latin lover" archetype in their minds. Argie dudes are usually good looking, striking a nice balance between a European and Latino look, and on top of that they are well dressed, which definitely gives them an advantage. However they do seem to be pretty heavily social circle oriented so I don't know how they do with cold approach. Argie chicks are fine, but most of them never really gave me the time of day when I met them out traveling.

I know a lot of guys on here may disagree, and as much as I think a lot of them are idiots, the Aussie dudes can do quite well with their game. It has been well documented on here, but Australia is a tough place to game so these dudes are used to tough competition, and tough competition only sharpens game, they have to be more aggressive and more confident in order to succeed. I thought 80% of the Aussie guys I met traveling were overly cocky arrogant pricks, (that said I did meet some that were cool as hell and became good friends). So much of game is being aggressive and making the approach, and then being extremely confident, borderline narcissistic arrogance, especially with Western women who require it to an extent. On top of that a shit ton of them are tall as hell, juiced up and yoked from the gym.

I have been outside the country for 6 months this year. The guys who have better game then me are always Brazilian, American or British.

Even though there are lots of Americans guys with good game, there are so many with bad game. I believe its partially at fault for the decline in US women.

I'd disagree with Argie guys having good game. They're just the best looking men in the world. They're very sloppy and hysterical, but I agree western women like them like Spanish or Italian dudes.

Are we talking about the country with the the highest player level in the avarage male? Or the country that has as small group of ultimate players that would be extremely succesfull anywhere?

Quote: (12-11-2015 04:21 PM)Svoboda Wrote:  

Are we talking about the country with the the highest player level in the avarage male? Or the country that has as small group of ultimate players that would be extremely succesfull anywhere?

highest player level in the avarage male. It`s more accurate.

Brazil guys are very forward but from my experience lack calibration at times (from what I've seen in Western countries).

If I was to say who would be most successful in Australia (where I live) I'd say British guys.

Aussie guys are good looking but most severely lack game (ie. getting wasted and taking home a drunk 6 is the norm here).

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

I would say to be most specific about American guys:

Miami and coastal Southern California guys have the best game on average with a smaller portion NYC area guys coming distant runner up.

Much of the rest of American men have average game, although there are some guys with relatively good looks, size, and height in places like Chicago, Minneapolis, and Texas my feeling from meeting them is they don't have the cold-hearted player gene nearly as often to go out and rack up tail.

Or

^^^
The part about coastal Southern California guys is a little tricky. Those guys are by far the most fearless approachers I've ever seen, but here's the thing, most of them have no clue what they are doing beyond the initial approach and overall, have much lower notch counts than guys in guys in other parts of the United States and many other countries. I also never remember seeing one guy anywhere in Southern California being approached by a girl, yet I get approached very often when I'm there. I'm the polar opposite of those guys that I approach very few girls, but I know what the hell I'm doing and have a ridiculously high conversion rate.

There is a large subset especially of surfer, MMA, and guys that come from money with good looks I have had as friends that rarely need to approach, though they often like to hang in larger social circles that consist of old high school friends, they still have solid game and don't see women as anything special.

Or

Quote: (12-11-2015 07:44 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

There is a large subset especially of surfer, MMA, and guys that come from money with good looks I have had as friends that rarely need to approach, though they often like to hang in larger social circles that consist of old high school friends, they still have solid game and don't see women as anything special.

I agree and have also seen a lot of that, but my post was mostly referring to cold approaching. I probably should have been more specific.

Nigerians and West Africans, hands down.

These cats can get anything from women simply by opening their mouths, just look at the amount of money foreign women have sent these men.

Caribbean men are up there as well, I know several cats who have gotten big ticket items from women around the world.

Italian men have ruined the sexual market in more than a few places I have been, Cuba in particular. These cats inflated the price of pussy in that country, before they arrived on the scene you could have given a girl a white used t-shirt and got pussy.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-11-2015 07:44 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

they often like to hang in larger social circles that consist of old high school friends,

Is that really game? To me its incestuous, and when the new girl comes along all the dudes pounce on her.

It is game when your social circle consists of the daughters of trophy wives and those daughters suck up all the hot girls that move to the beach from Midwest, PNW, and East Coast as their new friends.

These guys as regulars can just collect on their presence and connections with these girls. They do have the game to charm and close these girls. These girls don't put with guys that don't have extreme self confidence (Newport, La Jolla, Del Mar, Manhattan Beach, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica and so on). The only other guys they put up with are trustfund guys that may lack game, then they rag on them, get things bought, and run their lives.

I have had friends throughout my time in some of those circles, family wealth, great looks, or very high game (usually a music, art, sport, drug niche) is the only way to consistently bang around. Whenever I hang out with these groups I always feel like I have to step up my game another level or two. I honestly don't usually enjoy their company or attitudes me being from the Midwest but there are plenty of hot girls in these groups, they can be charming but not very open unless they consider you in the inner circle. There is more posturing and fighting for cool points than anywhere else I have ever been in my life (I haven't been to Miami).

Or

Quote: (12-11-2015 09:33 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

It is game when your social circle consists of the daughters of trophy wives and those daughters suck up all the hot girls that move to the beach from Midwest, PNW, and East Coast as their new friends.

I see what you are saying, but I still dont call it game. I call it typical American social circle life. And the upper echelon people may have it easier, but take these dudes out of their parties and stick them out into the world on their own, without the high school buddies, parental money, etc etc, and a lot of them struggle. These groups are all about conformity, for the men and the women. The sex is a formality. Is it wrong? No, not particularly, but the sex is a lot easier, if not little to no effort.

Travesty, I agree with you about some the guys on the coast getting many quality girls through social circle, but I have a question for you. If you put those same guys in Miami Beach completely cold, to do cold approaches during the day in South Beach, how do you think most of them would do? I can do perfectly fine there, but I speak three languages, have tons of family in the area, know both Miami Beach and the rest of Miami-Dade very well, do cardio and weights religiously every day and I won't brag about genetics, but you get the idea. Wouldn't what I'm proposing, and not some guy's Southern California social circle, be the true test? Do you know how many California guys struggle in Miami because of language/culture difficulties, not being familiar with Miami, not understanding Miami culture, etc? I'll be the first to admit that adjusting from Miami to Southern California is often a bigger adjustment than Southern California to Miami.

Quote: (12-11-2015 11:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Travesty, I agree with you about some the guys on the coast getting many quality girls through social circle, but I have a question for you. If you put those same guys in Miami Beach completely cold, to do cold approaches during the day in South Beach, how do you think most of them would do? I can do perfectly fine there, but I speak three languages, have tons of family in the area, know both Miami Beach and the rest of Miami-Dade very well, do cardio and weights religiously every day and I won't brag about genetics, but you get the idea. Wouldn't what I'm proposing, and not some guy's Southern California social circle, be the true test? Do you know how many California guys struggle in Miami because of language/culture difficulties, not being familiar with Miami, not understanding Miami culture, etc? I'll be the first to admit that djusting from Miami to Southern California is often a bigger adjustment than Southern California to Miami.

So lets pose this question; where are players best in the US? Or where do they have to work harder?

Quote: (12-11-2015 11:41 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2015 11:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Travesty, I agree with you about some the guys on the coast getting many quality girls through social circle, but I have a question for you. If you put those same guys in Miami Beach completely cold, to do cold approaches during the day in South Beach, how do you think most of them would do? I can do perfectly fine there, but I speak three languages, have tons of family in the area, know both Miami Beach and the rest of Miami-Dade very well, do cardio and weights religiously every day and I won't brag about genetics, but you get the idea. Wouldn't what I'm proposing, and not some guy's Southern California social circle, be the true test? Do you know how many California guys struggle in Miami because of language/culture difficulties, not being familiar with Miami, not understanding Miami culture, etc? I'll be the first to admit that djusting from Miami to Southern California is often a bigger adjustment than Southern California to Miami.

So lets pose this question; where are players best in the US? Or where do they have to work harder?

You can add D.C. to that, but I have a strong sense that the people in this area, both male and female, who really have it together, head for the hills at the first opportunity and never look back. I wouldn't say I'm at the end of my rope, but you get the idea. I think I'm going to immediately resume my three weeks in the shithole, one week in a decent place, schedule that I used to have. I think I can afford it.

Quote: (12-11-2015 06:24 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Much of the rest of American men have average game, although there are some guys with relatively good looks, size, and height in places like Chicago, Minneapolis, and Texas my feeling from meeting them is they don't have the cold-hearted player gene nearly as often to go out and rack up tail.

You got me, Travesty. I live on the border of Chicago. I'm 6'2" tall. Former Marine and currently a Fire Fighter. I never had the desire to be "player." I always just wanted a cute, sweet, loving girl friend. Why was that so hard to find?

My cousin grew up in Minnesota, played Rugby at a Big 10 school and won his college's bench press competition against all of the other athletes. He is now married and has four kids. He only had a handful of girlfriends growing up.

Neither my cousin, my friends or myself grew up with the cold hearted player gene you mention. From a character standpoint I think that is a good thing. In regards to competing in the sexual arena nowadays, not so much...

Probably any country where you hear women often say of their fellow countryman, "X (men) are all liars." The irony is that those women, appearing innocent, are just better liars. They have PR skills par none.

Add Spain to the list?

I would say the Spanish and Greeks from my experience.

Carribean dudes for sure. They are so brazen and shameless but they're not thirsty. When you examine th cultural fabric of a place like jamaica it really makes sense that Jamaica would be a player breeding ground, for example.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Aus & Irish from what I've seen

In my view, as a general rule, African American men are naturally better at game.