rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When are you justified to start a fight?

There was a little incident at a club last night that got me thinking about when is it within your right to start a brawl. I was hanging at one of my favorite local spots with a girl. Not a dating/fucking situation, we were just hanging. She had just bought me a drink and one for herself. Before she can even take the first sip of hers, some half-drunk idiot from Michigan bumps into her and knocks the drink out of her hand. I didn't actually see it happen until after. She told him that he needs to buy her another drink and he refused saying that she bumped into him. I believed the girl because I could tell the dude had already been drinking and was haphazard. I told the dude that's fucked up and he owes her a drink. His just kind of wandered away at that point and said it was her fault. His boy was cool and went over to bar to see if the bartender would give her another, which he didn't.

Now I wasn't about to get in a fight over a chic I'm not even seeing esp when it involved a measly $9. But suppose it was a girl I was dating. I'd be in a situation where I'm going to look like weak letting another dude knock a drink out my chic's hand and not pay for it. Then if I fight, I would be the one that officially started it and I'd get arrested, then he has his boys there for backup, and I might end up banned from one of my favorite spots. I'm not afraid to throw down if I have to, but I've always felt like fighting should only be if someone attacks you first, otherwise avoid it. But if we're talking about a serious act of disrespect like this, is it justified to throw down?

Unfortunately the laws are written to protect the weak, and the weak know this. Some punk ass will talk shit all night long in a bar, provoking, and as soon as you knock his head off he'll be the first to call the cops and play the victim role. I'll only throw down in self-defense. The days of defending our honor are long gone my friends.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." - Conan, the Barbarian

In your situation, if you are friends with the bar staff, I would go and tell the bouncers this douche was disrespecting your girl and causing you problems. They'll probably throw him out and give your girl a new drink.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

i will fuck the guy ..if he mess up with my girl .

What if he is not into you though sir_seducer?

Quote: (06-27-2011 12:12 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

In your situation, if you are friends with the bar staff, I would go and tell the bouncers this douche was disrespecting your girl and causing you problems. They'll probably throw him out and give your girl a new drink.

This is generally the best approach if you don't want to get your hands dirty and get screwed even though you are on the right side.

Even if you don't know the bar staff or the bouncers that well, if you tell them he is drunk and misbehaving with your girl and spilled her drink they will more or less do something about it. It might not necessarily get another drink for your friend.

Although it was disrespectful of the idiot, these kind of things are just not worth getting in to fights for. If he physically misbehaved with your or the girl, then I would say you have more of a reason to get in to a throw down.

But spilled drinks are just so common with the number of drunk retards around nowadays, it will only get you in trouble if you get in to a physical confrontation on the basis of a spilled drink.

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

When you feel the adrenaline its on period! don't wait, keep your cell blocker on and get the fuck out asap.

@ speakeasy - I don't think that situation warrants a fight. Even if you were dating or wifed up to the chic I still don't think a 9$ drink is worth an assault charge. If he were harassing your chic; touching or grabbing, intimidating or bullying, unwanted flirting or repetitive attempts to swoop, then you have to step up and confront this guy.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
— Sun Tzu

I think a good rule in general is to not provoke a fight and to not throw the first punch, assuming that a fight can be avoided. The guy doing the most talking and flexing is usually the weakest and feels he has something to prove. If you're being confronted physically and have no way out of the situation, or you're traveling and are about to be robbed or mugged, and you know a fight is imminent, my advice is to swing first and use the element of surprise to your favor.

In conflict, direct confrontation will lead to engagement and surprise will lead to victory. - Sun Tzu

Try to avoid fights period. In this day an age...

1) Chances are that you will be fighting 5 people against you.
2) Somebody is going to shoot you

Im going to leave a few tips here about bar fighting.
1. When you enter any bar look for the location of cameras.you should do this anywhere all the time.
2.Don't run your mouth. when women sense friction they want to be in the drama and things get stupid, people jump in etc.
3. A fight should only last 8 seconds tops. After 10 seconds it will be broken up and or the cops will be on the way.
4.If you cant fuck someone up in 8 seconds learn how.
5.Never position yourself with your back facing any door. always try to keep your eyes on all the doors.
6.Dont wait around.get out as soon as possible. Dont try to explain your actions to anyone. ever.
8.Cheap shots will be thrown at you when the fight is getting broken up. Dont sweat it just get the fuck out.
9.Never leave the bar to fight.It gives too many chances to the other guy to group his boys.This is a right now situation.
10.Dont let anyone get your plate# keep only the two top screws in your plate and fold it up until you get out of the area.
11.No race talk.It opens a big can of worms and can put you in prison over a little fight
12.No weapons. anything is considered a weapon in the bar..pool stick, bottle etc..Its a last resort for self defense purposes only.
13.Dont be a hero. Girls know how to fight too. Let them.
14.Learn knock out punches and choke out holds..google it
15.Make sure your friends know how you fight. Mine know that I go for the right shoulder first.
16.If you have to talk to cops make sure your group has the same story and be calm and laid back.The other group wont and probably end up in jail even if you started it.Tell them you hit the guy because he grabbed your dick make sure your friends are inline with that.

I don't even go to clubs because half of the fights I've been in were at the club. To many groups of guys + alcohol = fights.

I keep a pistol in my car and been thinking of getting a license to keep it on me all times.

Quote: (06-27-2011 01:23 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

i will fuck the guy ..if he mess up with my girl .

As long as you cuddle afterwards [Image: banana.gif]

Its always best to diffuse the situation like you did if you are at one your favorite local spots you plan to revisit. Now, if you were in another city, where you don't plan on coming back for another year, then a nice, swift punch to the stomach right at the "wind sack" "Steven Segal - hard to kill" style will do it, without leaving any marks for cops.

Knock the wind out of him, and pretend he is vomiting and you are just holding him up.....then like a gentleman, buy HIM ANOTHER DRINK [Image: wink.gif]

But you played it right....no point in getting kicked out of your favorite spot over a female who is fucking someone else.

Mixx

Give everything to do not be in a fight.
Do everything to survive when you are in a fight.

That said, NO SITUATION justifies a fight. NONE. ZERO.
But, defend yourself is the right thing to do. If I were you, even not my girl I would say: Man, you are wasted. Why don't you get lost before I call the bouncers to kick your ass?
Later, I would say to the girl: F* him. I buy you another drink and we will keep our party on.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (06-26-2011 10:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

some half-drunk idiot ... bumps into her and knocks the drink out of her hand. I didn't actually see it happen

Some situations are no-win, and it is rare that things are improved by fighting. I feel for ya, but this is ten steps below the provocation threshold. You didn't even see it! Really, it is the girl's responsibility to hold onto her drink carefully in a crowded, rowdy bar. I can only advise hanging in classier establishments.

Starting a fight is never an option.

You'll receive a reputation of violence with your girl and you may very well get seriously hurt. A spilled drink is not worth potentially losing a tooth, getting your nose broken, getting stabbed, getting knocked around by the bouncers, or getting you and your girl publicly embarrassed.

I know it can be hard when you're under the gun but you gotta use your head. Until that guy touches you or your girl, you gotta hold back. Be an adult an get an bouncer on the guy; he'll handle it.

The only justification for fighting is self defence.

Quote: (06-27-2011 01:33 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

What if he is not into you though sir_seducer?
haahhahaahhaahha[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (06-29-2011 06:28 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

This is true. I learned it the hard way. In the end, if there's a problem with the police and they ask the girl, it's very probable that she blows the whistle.

Are you really going to wait until it gets that far? Im not saying to house someone over a spilled drink but, you should be able to tell when shit is going to get stupid and take care off it.
I would like to hear The Gmanifesto take on this one.

Quote: (06-29-2011 08:51 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Are you really going to wait until it gets that far?

Yes. Never lost a fight in my life though I am not in the habit of starting them - starting fights is juvenile.

Last fight I had I beat the crap out of the guy. Fight over in about 5 seconds but he took the first swing (which I dodged). Same dude had been giving me crap and threatening me for months in the bar and every single time he did I offered to take him outside and sort it out.

Every time he backed down. One night he was drunk and stupid enough to say yes so I sorted him. He had a black eye for two weeks. Next time I saw him he patted me on the back and said fair play and that he deserved it. Never had a problem with him since.

Quote: (06-29-2011 11:15 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2011 08:51 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Are you really going to wait until it gets that far?

Yes. Never lost a fight in my life though I am not in the habit of starting them - starting fights is juvenile.

Last fight I had I beat the crap out of the guy. Fight over in about 5 seconds but he took the first swing (which I dodged). Same dude had been giving me crap and threatening me for months in the bar and every single time he did I offered to take him outside and sort it out.

Every time he backed down. One night he was drunk and stupid enough to say yes so I sorted him. He had a black eye for two weeks. Next time I saw him he patted me on the back and said fair play and that he deserved it. Never had a problem with him since.
Lumiere, be careful,,that may work at the TGI fridays next to the mall but, In most places it will get you hurt.

I don't have an answer for you. I have an answer for me, but it is not an answer for you. The reason is because we are different people who come from different places and we are in different situations in our lives.

But I can tell you that if you are serious about this topic, read The Little Black Book of Violence and then think about what it says. Look it up on Amazon. I'm not getting a dime from the sales, but let's just say I wish I had read it when it was a kid because it would have make the violent situations I put myself into and found myself in much more avoidable than they otherwise were.

Seriously do it. I read it a couple of years ago and if I had a son he'd read it at about 14 years old because it tells the real world no bullshit realities of how and why violence begins, what happens during fights, and what happens afterwards. And it's punctuated by graphic photos to illustrate its points.

If that doesn't help you decide what'd right for you than I don't know what to tell you.

always try to de-escalate, but while you're de-escalating think how you would go about taking him out if he tries anything. unless there is an apparent danger/threat you can't talk your way out of or just leave it's not worth it. People will see who throws the first punch and tell on you. Plus, you don't know if he has friends nearby. the more people who get involved on both sides in a fight the more chaotic.

Quote: (07-01-2011 12:19 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

always try to de-escalate, but while you're de-escalating think how you would go about taking him out if he tries anything.

I've been thinking that the best way to open a fight would be with an upward palm heel strike to the nose. If you are facing each other and the fight is imminent. Just throw it out without warning using he element of surprise. That could end a fight in one strike. VERY painful and bloody for the recipient. If you take your own palm and firmly press against the area above the upper lip, it's very sensitive to pressure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44JM6els2NI

I used to train with these two. That chic is tough, she kicked me in the balls once.[Image: icon_eek.gif]