rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Do you have a girlfriend?" shit test

Sup,

I was reading this; http://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the...yclopedia/

and I came across this:

Quote:Quote:

– “Do you have a girlfriend?” – Translation: Are you a beta? (Can you get laid?) – The correct answer is always yes (it increases your preselection.) Women love poaching men from other women, they essentially find whatever is “in demand” to be attractive, that’s what we refer to as “preselection.” Ways to pass this test: “she told me not to tell anyone” – “We’re not Facebook official” – “I don’t cuddle her after sex, so no?”

– “I bet you have a girlfriend!” – Translation: I want to fuck you but I don’t know if other women find you hot. More overt variant of the above which assumes you’re preselected, indicating a higher level of interest. Again, even if you don’t have a girlfriend, you should say you do or otherwise indicate that you do to increase your perceived preselection.

I think this is shitty advice. In the olden days, before I got into studying game, this was my go-to response and I lost a bunch of bangs because of this.

Now, at best I go with "it wasn't working out, we broke up a while ago" and let her spot the used rubber in the bathroom waste bin.

Wondering what you guys think?

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

I don't think it a shit test at all. In retrospect, every time a girl has asked me that question it was a clear indicator of interest.

Why would a girl who has no interest in you ask you that question?

In my nascent game days i used to overplay it and say shit like "Girlfriend? You mean girlfriends? Yeah a got a couple. Hoes in different area codes if you know what i mean *smirk*".

God, I cringe at my former self sometimes.

Your response is perfect. Terse and vague enough to leave her wondering.

Quote: (12-08-2015 01:48 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Sup,

and I came across this:

– “Do you have a girlfriend?” – Translation: Are you a beta? (Can you get laid?) – The correct answer is always yes (it increases your preselection.) Women love poaching men from other women, they essentially find whatever is “in demand” to be attractive, that’s what we refer to as “preselection.” Ways to pass this test: “she told me not to tell anyone” – “We’re not Facebook official” – “I don’t cuddle her after sex, so no?”

– “I bet you have a girlfriend!” – Translation: I want to fuck you but I don’t know if other women find you hot. More overt variant of the above which assumes you’re preselected, indicating a higher level of interest. Again, even if you don’t have a girlfriend, you should say you do or otherwise indicate that you do to increase your perceived preselection.

I think this is shitty advice. In the olden days, before I got into studying game, this was my go-to response and I lost a bunch of bangs because of this.

Now, at best I go with "it wasn't working out, we broke up a while ago" and let her spot the used rubber in the bathroom waste bin.

You're in the Philippines now? In my experience, that response will cue them to immediately go into interrogation mode: "Why'd you break up?" "Where she from?" etc, minus the proper grammar

Quote: (12-08-2015 03:15 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

You're in the Philippines now? In my experience, that response will cue them to immediately go into interrogation mode: "Why'd you break up?" "Where she from?" etc, minus the proper grammar

I guess, but my thought was not related to location.

It indeed does happen. But is nothing.

Reset frame to "it's all about you for the next few hours" and continue.

Filipino guys set the bar for game incredibly low for us. Last night I had to watch a white dude take a chick off a pinoy's hands with ABSOLUTELY ZERO game. It happened over the course of about an hour and I cringed through every second of it. Even my girl cringed like "what the hell's this pinoy dude doing?"

Let's not derail the thread, would you play this preselection thing, do what I do, or something else?

In my experience if the girl asks if I'm taken, she's already gonna bang me, so why ruin it.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Why say anything at all? Then you'll have to remember what you said to keep your story in line later!

Look away for a moment, or have a sip of your drink, take a "beat"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_(filmmaking)

Then raise your eyebrows a little and do this with your body: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then continue talking about something else. Ambiguity is women's favorite tactic - I'd always prefer to lie by omission and remain ambiguous, like they often do, then try to invent things that aren't true.

You can't do it all the time, but I'm sort of a lazy person, and I've found that used _very_ sparingly, the nonverbal response to shit tests seems to be considered a "pass" when one is particularly difficult or annoying or I'm too tired or buzzed to come up with a decent response on the spot.

I'll usually tell them that we're on a break or recently broken up. The hamster will do the rest of the work for you.

This is basic.

I usually act like I'm thinking and counting with my hands and say some outrageous number.

"Last count I had 4 girlfriends, 17 wives, and a few mistresses."

It's always some response like that.

Quote: (12-08-2015 05:27 PM)realologist Wrote:  

This is basic.

I usually act like I'm thinking and counting with my hands and say some outrageous number.

"Last count I had 4 girlfriends, 17 wives, and a few mistresses."

It's always some response like that.

"Agree and Amplify" [Image: banana.gif]

My go-to is "I'm not really a 'boyfriend' kind of guy."

Quote: (12-08-2015 05:45 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

My go-to is "I'm not really a 'boyfriend' kind of guy."
Or you can use a "Fifty Shades of Grey" quote:

"I'm not a hearts and flowers kind of guy"

Act uninterested by the question, shrug it off like you do but it doesn't matter

Note that this would lead to further shit testing but that is not a bad thing. The more shit tests you can easily get through the more interesting you become to said girl you are with

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Sup,

and I came across this:

That has me laughing!

It's inspired me to come up with this the next time it comes up: "I'm not sure...I have her pay for Plan B."

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Tell her no, you love cock obviously.

But you've always been intrigued by what it would be like to do it with a woman.

Do you have a girlfriend?

It is complicated.

Define girlfriend.

No. I have a fuck buddy.

Don't debate me.

Yeah, I have one for each day of the week.

And opening just popped up for [insert day].

Quote: (12-08-2015 05:27 PM)realologist Wrote:  

That is great.

I'm starting to get asked more and more by older people, my parents friends and girls parents etc.

Perfect.

"What, seven?"

"I'm counting in tens"

This is not a shittest. Same as "what do you do".

Shit test is the new "question" around here lol

Yeah it is just a question. Very nice of her to give you another chance to blow it.

Any of the above responses would work. If you're successfully doing cocky comedy thing 17 wives fine if you're masculine and managed to turn her sexual mode on (ie she decided to f you in the next hour/s) you can even get away with yeah LTR but tonight I'm off. Triggers bad girl mode in some girls.

Where this tanks your chances (and absolutely shitty way to handle the question) is if she's not out to get some but hoping to stick around with you. Totally girl type, environment dependant. If she's dreaming the good life with you and you show you're on track having it with another chick she'll just NEXT you - time to self cringe for unnecessarily detracking another otherwise-alright lay chance.

Several Responses I've used when a girl asked me if I had a girlfriend.

1. We're in an open relationship
2. Define Girlfriend
3. It's Complicated
4. Not on the Weekends
5. No response just look her straight in the eyes and smile while grabbing her hand and pulling her in closer for either a hug or kiss.
6. Whoa let's not rush into having labels so quickly.
7. Which one?
8. I don't know do I?

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Thinking that every question that women asks is "shit test" = autism.

Say "no" and move on.

Move on okay - where to? To her next question?

Be careful not to too willingly provide clear responses. Information isn't served - it's earned. Make her work.

This is not to be confused with closed box syndrome. If you play 'too alpha' (lol) she'll just NEXT you as it's annoying to attempt communicate with a closed box and just not worth it.

Generally the moment annoyance you cause exceed your market value and she's gone.

But, what if you actually have a girlfriend?

Quote: (12-09-2015 02:53 PM)hervens Wrote:  

I can't stand lying besides white lies or misdirection, so my goto in the past was always

"If I did, you think we'd really be seeing each other like this?"

Quote: (12-09-2015 03:38 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2015 02:53 PM)hervens Wrote:  

I can't stand lying besides white lies or misdirection, so my goto in the past was always

"If I did, you think we'd really be seeing each other like this?"

To be honest, I think I kind of agree with what was mentioned in the original article. I've met so many girls, who upon first meeting them seem very cold and distant. It's like, when you try to converse with them they assume you are trying to hit on them and they put up their semi bitchy vibe. However the moment I even subtly mention I have a gf all of the bitchiness and resistance suddenly stops and they start acting like were best friends or something.

I think there's definitely a lot of truth to the whole idea of preselection.

Like the saying goes: "Most girls would rather share a successful alpha rather than settle for the average beta"

We want what we cannot have. If you have a girlfriend, well then she can't have you.