rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Beta Provisioner Smokescreen Game

I’m fifty and cashed up, got a business and great home, lifestyle and things are rocking along in life.

I’ve been gaming for a few years, took the red pill on my 45th birthday.
Been doing the Milf market and getting low effort bangs off online game. Don’t judge me, I can’t be assed gaming young chicks are annoying and useless in bed. Not interested in 100 approaches per lay, online game is shooting fish in a barrel. Give me a tidy Milf who knows how to please a man.

I’ve been working on my “Beta Resource Provider Game” for a few years.
In the market I am in, I have learned how to consistently bat 2-3 points above my SMV using my patented BRPG style.

On the first few days you throw a bit of cash on drinks, dinners and a few gifts. You drop hints about running a business, and frequent trips overseas etc. I have found you can snare the higher value women, and keep them on the hook for a long time, by slowly farming out the resources. Hints at marriage, long term prospects and grand prizes keep them jumping through hoops.
If they slack off you turn the tap off a bit, if they are good you splash out a bit. I find this is a good return on investment, and gives better “bang for buck” then a P2P setup.
A few things to watch out for:
Under no circumstances move in or co-habituate. Australia has laws that say 18 months of living together = married status and she gets all your shit in court. Avoid at all costs.

Only reward her to the level that she performs too. No BJ, no dinners out in fancy places… They aren’t stupid and work this out quick.
Always lay the bait out, promises of future trips, random extravagant weekend’s away etc, random expensive gifts. This keeps the legs open and the imagination going in your milf.

With time, practice and perseverance you can cultivate a few quality plates and get a great return on investment.
I like eating out and weekends away anyway, and it’s no fun on your own. Why not get the GFE rawdog for a few extra bucks?

Quote:Quote:

Don’t judge me, I can’t be assed gaming young chicks are annoying and useless in bed. Not interested in 100 approaches per lay, online game is shooting fish in a barrel. Give me a tidy Milf who knows how to please a man.

Hey man, no need to justify. You like what you like, and sounds like you've found a niche that you're happy with. Proceed on.

Quote: (12-01-2015 02:58 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I’m fifty and cashed up, got a business and great home, lifestyle and things are rocking along in life.

Been doing the Milf market and getting low effort bangs off online game. Don’t judge me, I can’t be assed gaming young chicks are annoying and useless in bed. Not interested in 100 approaches per lay, online game is shooting fish in a barrel. Give me a tidy Milf who knows how to please a man.

In the market I am in, I have learned how to consistently bat 2-3 points above my SMV using my patented BRPG style.

On the first few days you throw a bit of cash on drinks, dinners and a few gifts. You drop hints about running a business, and frequent trips overseas etc. I have found you can snare the higher value women, and keep them on the hook for a long time, by slowly farming out the resources. Hints at marriage, long term prospects and grand prizes keep them jumping through hoops.
If they slack off you turn the tap off a bit, if they are good you splash out a bit. I find this is a good return on investment, and gives better “bang for buck” then a P2P setup.
Under no circumstances move in or co-habituate. Australia has laws that say 18 months of living together = married status and she gets all your shit in court. Avoid at all costs.

Only reward her to the level that she performs too. No BJ, no dinners out in fancy places… They aren’t stupid and work this out quick.
Always lay the bait out, promises of future trips, random extravagant weekend’s away etc, random expensive gifts. This keeps the legs open and the imagination going in your milf.

With time, practice and perseverance you can cultivate a few quality plates and get a great return on investment.
I like eating out and weekends away anyway, and it’s no fun on your own. Why not get the GFE rawdog for a few extra bucks?

Much respect. No need to justify yourself to us here. I'm in my mid 20s and have tasted the forbidden milfy fruit. They may not have the glow and smell of a girl in her 20s, they certainly know how to get it working just right.

Have you gotten a vasectomy at all? I'd be more concerned about entrapment at your point in life.

It seems like you could transition to SA game (assuming it exists in Australia) with very little adjusting. Keep gaming the way you are, but on girls half your age... Not that there's anything wrong with a thirty year old MILF in great shape.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Quote: (12-01-2015 02:58 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

My Australian brother; I am in the same spot and running the same routine. The affluent area where I live is loaded with milfs who have taken very good care of themselves. I am mid 40s and don't ever see the supply running low. Like yourself I enjoy nice dinners out each night so why go alone? I enjoy the company of a cute milf who is eager to drain my cock at the end of the night. Expendable income has its privileges. Anyone who argues about the fake provider game because you spend money is a reverse snob and jealous of your position.

Be careful posting about a lifestyle that seems to good to be true. My stories are true but were deemed bullshit and got me a warning! [Image: wink.gif]
When you spend more on booze than most guys earn it can really get the haters going.

So, give them gifts, talk about more expensive gifts and marriage, do I have that correct?

Excellent! I do the same, just didn't know what to call it. Chick I'm trying to crush now changed her photo to that of her sister and dad. She's talking how cute our kids would be...... as if bitch?

Going to txt her now saying how nice her dad's hair is, imagine "how are kids would be" with such genetics....

I'm in a similar position. Early 40's Make decent, higher income for the area that I'm in. Drive a nice car. Own my own home. Own a side business.

Are you actually dropping lavish gifts and taking these chicks on the trips? I've been throwing that out there to them in the beginning but then that part really never materializes. I've had pretty good success with this on SA and somewhat limited success on Tinder with this.

Funnily I have a much harder time gaming women over 30 than fucking prime hotties. They just seem to be far more dominant and demanding, and always want to make you wait. It was so difficult for me I just discontinued them completely. Younger girls are not only hotter and nicer, but easier.

RITW may we ask what are your favorite online venues for MILF farming?

I have been working opposite SA game with young model types but willing to consider successful MILF farming for more regular sex - have only done one separated MILF and have avoided the drama and baggage that divorcee MILFs seem to drag in the door along with them.

I was doing this for a while in my mid 20s. Stopped now as I am trying to develop other areas of my game.

Quote: (12-01-2015 11:56 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

RITW may we ask what are your favorite online venues for MILF farming?

I have been working opposite SA game with young model types but willing to consider successful MILF farming for more regular sex - have only done one separated MILF and have avoided the drama and baggage that divorcee MILFs seem to drag in the door along with them.

Just the normal Online outlets, in Oz its called RSVP.

I have never played with SA yet

To be honest I think the right MILF is a lot less drama and hard work than the young chicks. Something about knowing the score, lowering their expectations and having kids make you realise you are not the centre of the universe and they unlearn selfishness.

Quote: (12-01-2015 10:51 PM)Turnus Wrote:  

Are you actually dropping lavish gifts and taking these chicks on the trips? I've been throwing that out there to them in the beginning but then that part really never materializes.

I do, but only up to the value they give you in the bedroom first...

Or is you were heading up somewhere, its no real cost to take them along, and it beats going alone.

Any man who says he "chooses" older women over younger women is either lying to others or lying to himself.

Quote: (12-02-2015 08:41 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Any man who says he "chooses" older women over younger women is either lying to others or lying to himself.

Read the thread. You are misinformed. Keep an open mind and respect others choices even if they go against your preferences. Life will be much smoother sailing for you.

Quote: (12-02-2015 10:41 AM)Dino Wrote:  

Read the thread. You are misinformed. Keep an open mind and respect others choices even if they go against your preferences. Life will be much smoother sailing for you.

I don't think so. I see male hamstering at its finest.

It is clear that age does not necessarily bring wisdom.

But thanks for the tips.

I'm don't want to hate on the OP and Dino, but something seems to be missing here! I think that you guys are succeeding by simply running Good Game, and not solely on the promises of gifts and trip alone. You both are business owners, so that aura alone is attractive in itself.

Then if you throw in being in shape and dressing nicely while other men your age have their Blue Jeans out with white tennis shoes on casual Fridays, then you guys are the King of the mountain. Understand that it's probably the above bringing you guys success, cause old Bitches for the most part already have $$$

Our choices are based in part by our desires and in part from what we feel is attainable (and maintainable) through our efforts.

Quote: (12-02-2015 02:19 PM)youngblazer Wrote:  

Our choices are based in part by our desires and in part from what we feel is attainable (and maintainable) through our efforts.

While this may be true, I'm going to play devil's advocate here:

Why aren't you pushing towards younger girls then ? We've seen plenty of examples of men here that are banging 18-25 year old in their late 30's and early 40's ?

I don't see how young girls are annoying and useless in bed, I just don't see that.

I'm curious to know why Rat and you aren't pursuing those girls, what is hindering you from doing so ? Is it spending too much energy on gaming these girls ? Are MILF's/Cougars easier ?

There are many questions that need to be answered here to get a better understanding of why a certain group of women are being targeted ?

Quote: (12-02-2015 02:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2015 02:19 PM)youngblazer Wrote:  

While this may be true, I'm going to play devil's advocate here:

Why aren't you pushing towards younger girls then ? We've seen plenty of examples of men here that are banging 18-25 year old in their late 30's and early 40's ?

I don't see how young girls are annoying and useless in bed, I just don't see that.

I'm curious to know why Rat and you aren't pursuing those girls, what is hindering you from doing so ? Is it spending too much energy on gaming these girls ? Are MILF's/Cougars easier ?

There are many questions that need to be answered here to get a better understanding of why a certain group of women are being targeted ?

Understandable. I prefer a woman who is more congruent with my lifestyle. It is also nice to have a woman along that I can have a conversation with and not have to explain who someone is because she was not around during the same time period as myself. To clarify I am not dating aged crones, most of these milfs are late 20s to mid thirties. They are all in shape and cute. Best part is they appreciate and value my company due to having some life experience. They do not think they have a golden pussy and realize they need to work extra hard to stay on my good side. At my age and status in life I have earned a position where ass chases me instead of the other way around. I'm very thankful for my lifestyle and it suits me just fine.

For example, tonight I have reservations at my favorite high end steak house. I have this place locked down. I have standing reservations with my own table. When I arrive the table is configured to exact liking and there are two bottles of champagne on ice awaiting my arrival. The manager comes out to seat me personally and servers who are not waiting on me all stop by to shake my hand and get introduced to my guest. I do this three times a week and it never gets old. Call it male hamstering if you like but life is good for me. If three hours of relaxed drinking and eating a fabulous meal with a cute milf is a bad thing then I am one of the worst there is. I have never had one bad date with this routine and I am doing something that I want to do. I am more than happy to bring a cute girl along to further enhance the enjoyment. Bonus is I am going to take this girl home or back to her place and bang the living shit out of her. As long as she is pleasant she gets to do it again...like I said I am going to be there anyway living it up three nights a week. Maybe this is old rich guy game. [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: clap.gif]

Dino, the problem is that this "game" of yours wouldn't work on younger, more attractive girls...and you know it.

The paragraphs of justification are just fluff, in my opinion.

Which is why I don't really consider it game at all.

P.S. Truly rich, old guy game involves yachts, planes and teenage models, not thrice weekly steakhouses.

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:19 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Dino, the problem is that this "game" of yours wouldn't work on younger, more attractive girls...and you know it.

The paragraphs of justification are just fluff, in my opinion.

Which is why I don't really consider it game at all.

P.S. Truly rich, old guy game involves yachts, planes and teenage models, not thrice weekly steakhouses.

Who says I don't have 60' carver yacht or a nice little turbo prop? Not sure why you are going after old Dino but you have a very skewed vision of reality. You sound a bit jealous and have no idea what true wealth or happiness is. I hope time changes that for you. Next time you are in the us I spend time in Houston and Miami look me up and I'll buy you one of those steaks you poke fun at.

There will always be someone smarter and wealthier than yourself. Quit chasing someone else's dream and figure out what it is you want then go after it.

By reading your posts Dino and OP, there's still something that doesn't add up to me with your Gaming scenario. All the certified players on this Board can attest that being in the Game takes a lot of war like energy, and even the Best go through Ups and Down and feel that this Game ain't fun. And by reading your post, you just seem to be blissfully playing this Game with near perfect success and dealing with pleasant women all the way. And that's the reason why a lot of us think there's somethin else going on.

Dino, it's this incredible arrogance that shines through your posts that rubs me up the wrong way. Frankly, you don't seem very likeable at all.

Jealous? No idea what wealth or happiness is? Chasing someone else's dream? Etc etc.

It's just so obnoxious.