rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's Tour Makes It On To BBC3. Reggie Yates:Extreme UK

After Roosh showed the goodwill of letting Reggie Yates & his film crew into the London meeting to film, the resultant finished article is about to be released.

Caught a small snippet of it earlier. It shows Roosh walking in front of the group whilst giving his lecture, the sound bite they've used is Roosh saying "You are all potential rapists" to the seated group.

Can only imagine what the producers & editors have turned it into.The press release of the new series is below, the bolded section I believe gives a hint as to how the BBC sets its agenda.

Even to be included in a series titled Extreme UK makes me laugh. As if there aren't any real extreme extremists wandering around Europe & probably the UK at the moment.

My bet is Reggie doing his 'kid on' interested look to people's faces but off camera & in the editing suite voice overs will be added.

We wait with baited breath.

Series begins 7th December,

Reggie Yates’ Extreme UK (1 x 60′) – Following his hugely successful series, Extreme South Africa and Extreme Russia, Reggie Yates turns his attention on the UK. We Brits pride ourselves on our tolerance, laid-back attitudes and sense of fair play. But behind the easy-going façade, strong opinions and extreme lifestyles are there if you look for them. We may have made strides in gay rights, but Black British gays still struggle with homophobia; the official crime rate might be down, but it hasn’t stopped a growing trend of fighting in the name of sport; 21st-century feminists are closer to equality than ever, but their success has spawned an army of new misogynists. - See more at: http://www.tvmole.com/2015/10/greenlit-r...4jN8M.dpuf

The narrative continues..............

The crowd of 60 or so men who attended were highly sceptical of the BBC film crew there...even more than Roosh himself.
Some in the crowd even challenged the crew openly about their true intentions and claims to be "unbiased".

We all expect a TV hit job...the question is how bad will it be.

My predictions:

As a minimum I expect the footage of Roosh to be darkened around the sides, "ominous" music throughout, most "extreme" phrases replayed repeatedly (and of course taken out of context),...and a post menopausal fat feminist narrator with a very concerned and judgemental tone of voice.

...and of course the "interview" by the BBC of the "checking girl" complaining (who arrived late despite being paid by Roosh) will be played in its entirety without any cuts.

Guys, this is the BBC. A corporation who believes it has a right to demand a Television tax to produce propaganda. Did you honestly expect a hit piece like this to be un-biased?

Alright, so the series will have three episodes.
Apparently they deal with:

Homophobia in Britain´s Black community
Organized misogynists ([Image: dodgy.gif])
Hooliganism

What´s the show about again:
Quote:Quote:

Behind the easy-going façade, strong opinions and extreme lifestyles are there if you look for them.

From another link:

"It's going to air next year," he told Digital Spy. "It's three episodes, it's all in the UK and it's mind-blowing. It's mind-blowing, the stuff that we get into, so I can't wait for people to see it. And also for people to have a moment to go, 'Holy crap, that's actually happening here where I live'."

Yes, holy crap is what I´m thinking too, Reggie. Holy crap that you could ignore the huge elephant in the room.

So you are doing a show about strong opinions and extreme lifestyles in the UK. You are obviously concerned about homophobia, misogyny and violence.
If only there was a massive group of people ticking all those boxes, living right amongst us. That would make for truly mind-blowing TV!
Too bad.

You know what, Reggie. Go fuck yourself.

The BBC aired a programme a few weeks ago called "Britains Biggest Sexists". Its first 10 minutes looked at the Pick Up Artist community and pretty much attempted to rip it a new one. As someone who was questioned for the show (not for the PUA segment), and saw it when it aired, it is heavily biased in favour of feminism (they censor out a lot of answers that go against the point they're making).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06...p=p034jsj5

I expect Reggie's to follow the same suit and portray Roosh's tour in as bad a light as humanly possible

Shit this smells... like a Dr Oz sequel to a T!

As long as they spell his name right.

It'll be good for book sales.

I mustve missed this during the tour, any native brit would've known what an obvious red flag it is having the BBC around filming you.

Whenever the BBC reports on mens issues it's fucking pathetic, they aired a show sometime this year to do with the increase in male suicides and depression rates. It was painful to watch, it was like every time the journalist even got close to the ever so fucking obvious answer he tip toed around it and just made it seem like it was some fucking massive mystery.

The BBC is going to push the agenda of the government always, they aren't concerned about the truth so expect to get brutally laid out in this show. However if it's of any merit the BBC has being doing worse and worse over the years, they are eating themselves alive by sacking people who made it money like Jeremy Clarkson. Their form of income, the british TV license, is being purchased less and less each year because people are starting to realize they don't have to buy it.

The tactics to get you to buy a license is to scare monger people with fines, letters to your door and in person house visits to check your living room for a tv. But if you ever get a visit by them you can actually just tell them that they aren't allowed inside. The TV license people don't have legal authority to enter your house so you can just turn them down at the door, they rely on the over polite British sensibility to get inside your house, isn't that fucking pathetic.

Meanwhile, the BBC is glorifying two women who wowed to never have children, in its "No kids please" series: one 29 years old blonde who absolutely wants to be sterilized, because she can't feel any love or even interest for children; and one Iranian chick who doesn't want children because: "it's more difficult to dump your husband someday, if you have children"... and we are the monsters...?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34521525

Quote: (11-22-2015 06:20 PM)Pareto Wrote:  

The BBC aired a programme a few weeks ago called "Britains Biggest Sexists". Its first 10 minutes looked at the Pick Up Artist community and pretty much attempted to rip it a new one. As someone who was questioned for the show (not for the PUA segment), and saw it when it aired, it is heavily biased in favour of feminism (they censor out a lot of answers that go against the point they're making).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06...p=p034jsj5

I expect Reggie's to follow the same suit and portray Roosh's tour in as bad a light as humanly possible

Outside of the UK and I am not allowed to watch it. Any way around it?

Wait....the taxman cometh, and taxes you for a cable fee, when the BBC are not only taking in billions in subsidies but charging rebroadcaster rights for TENS of billions?

Oh wait, they lost Top Gear....so hundreds of pence for rebroadcaster rights to EastEnders....

Off-Topic Question: People need a license to own a tv? Or is it just to receive BBC?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

It wasn't at all a massacre like Dr. Oz, and they were on my home court the entire time. It will just come down to how they edit it.

Contrast the sympathetic tones that the BBC uses when reporting about yet more UK-born Islamist girls going to Syria to become wives of men beheading Shi'ites and Christians to the judgmental tone (spiked with ridicule towards men who 'live with their mothers' etc) it will likely use during an event where the speaker declares that white, straight men (of typical means) are at the bottom of the multicultural melting pot.

Quote: (11-22-2015 11:30 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Off-Topic Question: People need a license to own a tv? Or is it just to receive BBC?

Need a licence to watch any public broadcast, including free foreign TV via the Internet. It is truly ridiculous.

So happy I didn't give them an interview when they asked. Would not have done wonders for my career to have been interviewed in a segment called organised misogynists

The program even has a go at Richard Branson and Trump
The whole production is very amateur
Not worth wasting time for it
I don't think it'll be effective on the sheeple either.

I tried to watch the whole thing
Is the part about Roosh in this episode?

BBC documentaries are laughable and usually are pushing some sort of agenda. This is common knowledge for most people in the U.K. The actual organization is heavily made up with Fabian schoolers. London is probably up their with Toronto when it comes to that sort of stuff.

Quote: (11-22-2015 10:38 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Outside of the UK and I am not allowed to watch it. Any way around it?

Use VPN to make it look like you're in the UK if you want to watch it on the BBC iPlayer website, or it should be available on torrent sites and streaming sites if it's popular enough.

[Image: attachment.jpg28837]   
I haven't seen a truly unbiased BBC documentary that didn't try to push a narrative. That last ones were during the tail end of the 80's I believe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginf...ggie-yates

Reggie meets the angry young British men who think feminism has gone too far.

From the young guys espousing men’s rights at Speakers Corner, to male separatists Men Going Their Own Way (an underground, online movement also known as MGTOW) to the self-styled pick-up artist Roosh V, who dishes out advice on how to have more sex with women, Reggie quickly discovers is how dark this world can be.

In this episode he encounters the men trolling feminists online and the influential agitators advising how to change a woman’s mind when she says no.

In this series Reggie Yates is travelling to the extreme edge of modern British masculinity.

"Confirmed for BBC Three on 14 December at 9pm to 10pm"

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

The staged "Really?!" look on his face at 0:17 says it all.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Having recently watched the NWA movie, I'm inclined to think that any publicity is good publicity.

I think this has been mentioned before, but the BBC also ran a piece called "Britain's Biggest Sexist." After it ran, according to one guy who was featured, he actually got requests from girls because of it!

All this also reminds me of Gandhi's famous quote:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

I talked with the producer, and based on this one-hour show, I'll be lucky to get 5 minutes of airtime. I don't think this will provide much entertainment value for us like Dr. Oz.