rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are New York City women the biggest sluts?

Whenever I meet attractive girls (thinking 6s/7s/8s) from NYC they have this certain vibe about them which seems different from other parts of the country. They dress up a little more, and seem to have a higher degree of confidence or assertiveness in their personality. I suppose it is a somewhat masculine air. There's a certain look in their eyes when you talk to them which makes you just know somehow they are into all kinds of nasty shit. I am simultaneously deeply aroused and at another level repulsed. I guess it's because NYC is the carousel-riding capital.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

How are New York girls compared to UK girls in terms of slutiness?

It's like a Vegas weekend all year.

My girl friends hate that part of NYC, but my guy friends love it.

Sex is all they have to bargain with.

When feminists say that sex is about power, I'm pretty sure this is what they mean. These chicks can get banged all week, but they no longer can control the men they bang much less the ones they don't.

Without the ability to motivate or manipulate, chicks go crazy. Girls that go to Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, typically hate those areas after awhile. Especially if they were "hot" in their home countries.

Every guy I know who lives in NYC, loves it.

Something in the water down there, girls seem hungry.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Answer: Yes

The city chews girls up and spits out a different breed than anywhere else.

Can you find 18 year olds in New York or is it generally a little older career girls?

Can anyone who's been to both New York and the UK (outside of London) confirm where it is easier to pull?

Bangkok versus New York,

which one would be best for girls?

If you can't get laid there, you can't get laid anywhere.

Maybe its because New York men are the biggest players.

Don't debate me.

NYC is the ultimate transplant city. Everyone goes there for the sake of it - so the women who go there are basically pre-selected to be the adventurous "live-it-up" type who want to live in the big city with all the noise and lights and have a cool crazy city life. Typical girl there is more of a risk taker, more open to going out of her comfort zone (if she even has one), and generally just wants to have an interesting experience. Think "Sex and the City."

Quote: (11-19-2015 12:14 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Can you find 18 year olds in New York or is it generally a little older career girls?

Can anyone who's been to both New York and the UK (outside of London) confirm where it is easier to pull?

Bangkok versus New York,

Calm down, Son....
Let the thread marinate.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (11-19-2015 02:04 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2015 12:14 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Bangkok versus New York,

Calm down, Son....
Let the thread marinate.

I know, I know. It's just that it's decision times for me and I want to make a good decision. For me I don't have much of a reference point when you compare to Vegas or other places in the US.

NY is easier than London.
London has a lot of finance dudes ...
Think there's more single girls in New York than guys. Big gay population in NY as well.

[Image: 180278ee4.png]

NYC is a large city. In large cities rumors do not get around the way they do in a small town. People's past is unknowable. This allows for sluttiness, rudeness, and so on.

Quote: (11-19-2015 11:55 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

The two cities are very similar, I would say it is a tough call.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (11-19-2015 03:34 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2015 11:55 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

The two cities are very similar, I would say it is a tough call.

But London is not exactly known for being a place easy to pull.

^True

Our New Blog:

I was once hooking up with this fine Italian girl for a couple months. She said she was going to take a trip out to New York for a couple weeks. Once she got back I got the "it's not working" text. New York must be like Vegas but classier. Same thing happened to a good friend of mine except they dated for a good 3 years, done after the NY trip.

Of course lots of other factors come into play but if your girl is going to New York, not a good sign.

Any girl that travels on her own or with girl friends, especially just for the hell of it, is not a good sign.

yes

Many women have been flowing into the city more and more the last 10 years as the gentrification wave has really taken hold. There's no shortage of targets and quality women from the US or abroad. As a guy, it's really a matter of being able to afford the right logistics and also having the right mentality when you go out. I've found niche-seeking to be an important thing since the city is so large and there is so much.

^^^^

Care to explain your niche seeking? You don't end up with more competition from 'the same type of guys as yourself' when niche seeking?

The biggest sluts always find their way to cities like New York. The MSM and the women themselves would hamsterise up and down about how those cities chew them up and spit them out, but they have always been like that from the beginning. The spitting out part only comes when they get too old for the carousel ride and don't get invited to the parties anymore.

The key difference between New York and other slut centrals is that NYC sluts are hotter and slimmer. Something to do with the logistics of the place: everything is so tiny, you can't be a fat arse else you can't even physically get into the city, subway or most of the stores. Here in Australia there is so much space, therefore our sluts tend to be HUGE. A more scientific, biological explanation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_gigantism

I love NYC slutty girls. In almost 3 weeks there, I notched more than a year in Australia. They also dig more muscular masculine men, as there is a shortage of those in NYC. And they love the Aussie accent. One girl opened me because she liked my accent when I said "tomorrow", out of all things.

Quote: (11-19-2015 12:17 PM)BDawg Wrote:  

If you can't get laid there, you can't get laid anywhere.

I strongly disagree with this. I've been living in NYC and in the area my entire life. I find it one of the more difficult places in the world to get laid. For me it's about 1000x easier to get laid in other countries. NYC has always been notoriously difficult for me.

NYC is good if you know where to go. Otherwise it's a bit overrated. The only really good thing is the diversity of girls here. Otherwise you're deal with lots of self-entitled 5's and 6's. Manhattan is a "city of 5's" as my friends and I always joke. Brooklyn is where it's at these days.