rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am The Female Mack - Butta 'Fly' Jonez

I thought bits of this might be of interest so decided to share it on here. Got to admit it made me laugh a bit reading it.

[The following tips are playa principles for women! In my book "How to be a Female Player: The Fundamentals," I introduce you to the fundamentals of mackin' men. As I gear up to release the follow-up to "How to be a Female Player," I wanted to provide you ladies with some additional notes on dating strategically.

Peep Game:

KNOW THE MARKETPLACE:
Know what men are gravitating towards and what seems to be a turn off. Every era has a set of social values that define that era. Know what is considered an asset or a negative trait for your age group or social group.

For example, at one time during my dating life men seemed to be really turned off by a woman who drunk alcohol. The most desirable men would often say, "I don't want a woman who drinks." Even a drink or two would turn them off. I later learned it wasn't the alcohol that these men detested but the behavior of a drunk woman. Knowing this, I always made sure to drink light in the presence of men I desired. No shots or mixed drinks on those nights. I presented a controlled, elegant image...which worked well for me. I knew the marketplace and what was considered an asset vs a negative trait.

That said, observe, listen and accept the values that define your era/age group. Men often tell us what they want. A female playa doesn't buck the system; she finds a way to give the men she wants what they want..even if what she presents is an illusion.

[RELATED CONTENT] WATCH "CONFESSIONS OF A FEMALE MACK" (SELL A MAN A DREAM)

Remember, dating is a game!

KNOW YOUR STATUS IN THE MARKETPLACE:
You don't have to be a '10' to be a playa. You can be pretty or pretty average. That's the beauty of having GAME. You do, however, need to know your position in the social market. Are you highly desirable, somewhat desirable or not very desirable? Are the most desirable men in your social network chasing you or do you usually have to chase men to snag a man. Among the women in your real life social network, where do you stand? Are you the Beyonce, Kelly or Michelle of the group?

No shade! Playas come in all shapes and sizes, social and economic levels. In fact, many playas are average looking or have very little money. You don't have to be the best looking woman to catch. You just need to know what your hook (aka bankable asset) is and reel men in with that.

I had a friend who was below average looking with a boyish, plus sized body. Believe it or not this chick kept a man. When she and I went out, there were always guys hitting on me but at the end of the night, my girl and I left with numbers. One day she mentioned the fact that she knew she wasn't cute and that she was aware guys tended to choose me over her. Since she was being honest, I asked her how she managed to overcome that...and snag men around me.

She told me some good game! She said she knew she didn't have (looks) but what she did have was a fun, likable personality. She also said "I stay in my lane. I know the guys who will go for me and the ones who won't. I make guys laugh. I talk to them about sports, etc. You and I are opposites so it's like we're fishing in 2 different pools."

Unlike other women I'd hung with who would feel slighted every time a man approached me instead of them, this girlfriend understood the game. Instead of hating or trying to cock block, she became my best wing girl. She would run interference when I needed it, get me close to men I was gunning for, and help me vet men by asking the questions I really wanted answered in a funny way. My friend was not a '10' or even a '7' but her game was on point.

DEVELOP A MARKETING STRATEGY:
Every playa has a hook or a selling point that they use to bait and hook prospects. Men and women who have phenomenal bodies often advertise with that. Women with beautiful, doll faces need only smile to bait and hook suitors. Some women advertise their professional/financial status. Like Kandi on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, these playgirls bait and hook men more because of WHO THEY ARE AND HAVE than what they look like.

Again, no shade!

At one point I used my college degree to bait and hook men. I noticed men were highly impressed with the fact that I was in college. In fact, when this would come up in conversations, many guys would start introducing me as "Buttafly - you know the one who is in college.". Seeing that this detail was giving me a higher value in the social marketplace than looks alone, I started using that hook in my opening lines. I let it be known I was in college and in fact had close to a 4.0 GPA. This marketing strategy set me apart from other women considered to be my equal (physically) and made me even more in demand.

Last tip.

KNOW YOUR VALUES:
The more attractive you become, the more you will date and be approached by men. As a female playa (with good game), you will have dozens more prospects, dates and suitors than your friends. This presents one challenge. Because EVERY GUY is after you, you will have to learn how to deal with all kinds of personalities and respond to certain requests.

This is where a lot of female playas lose it. They get excited about the attention and stop PEEPING, RUNNING & FLIPPING GAME. Instead of coming up and shutting the game down, these chicks get tricked, gamed and tamed.

The guys WHO SHOULD BE MACKED then flip the game on these playgirls.

One example of this also comes from my own experience. A while back, I met and started dating a baller. I ran the good girl/college kid routine and he ate it up. One day he asked me if I'd ever had a threesome. I said, "No!". He then offered to give me that experience with "a beautiful Somalian model" as he called her. I declined. He then offered me money and promised not to join in if he could watch. I again declined. After trying to get me to 'try something new' for a few minutes, he finally saw I was unwilling to step out of my value system.

I told him what I have told at least a hundred men over the years who have asked me to perform in one way or another..."I am not an animal. I don't act on instinct."

What that means is, even if I'm horny, tipsy, really like a you etc, I only DO what makes sense for me to do. Point, blank and period!

Hoez turn tricks! Female playas run game.

Remember, a woman's game is mental not sexual. A female playa hustles men by playing with their minds...not their balls. That said, you cannot allow primitive instincts to dictate your behavior with men. F**k selectively!!!

If you're #hoeing you're not running game! It's that simple!

Define your value system and stick to those values no matter WHAT!!!]

http://www.buttajonez.com/the-playa-s-gu...uld-follow

Hilarious
Some of that is good advice

But some of what she says tells you a lot about the guy she's dealing with.

Her wing woman is the one that needs to write a column.

Back in the day took my main to a car show. She'd never been, but she was like if girls only knew.

Gave her the side eye

WIA

There's no such thing as a "female mack" since women don't have to approach nor do they have to spit game.

Her whole scheme, "playing with your mind, not your balls", works only on emasculated simps, not hardcore players.

Fuck outta here with that.

The fuck is this? Female "playa" game? Pfft. Exactly what Jariel said.

Probably some more decent advice where that came from.

Too bad almost no girl will follow it, due to ever-lowering standards for them.

I remember someone basically saying, "Imagine if every day you woke up, the girls you successfully engaged with kept getting more hot/pleasant/etc, while you kept getting more fat/broke/rude/etc. That's what being a young girl is like today."

On a different note, chances are the advice of this "female playa" is simply an updated version of what our great-grandmas told our grandmas when they were young.

Kinda like us, but obviously updated for these hedonistic times.

Edit: Girl "game" is basically:
1) Get and stay in shape
2) Dress nice
3) Don't be a slut (kinda like our "don't be needy")
4) Act feminine
5) Don't be a whore (kinda like our "don't do P4P")
6) Shoot guys IOIs to get them to approach
7) Bring things other than your (hopefully) moist holes to the table if you want to keep a guy (cooking, submissive personality, etc.)

Obviously some of her advice is meant to work on simps ("impress guys with your college degree") who are more primed to be beta bucks rather than alpha fucks.

I noticed that this bitch didn't say shit about kitchen skills. The way to a man's heart is still through his stomach. This is why goofy hoes stay losing.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

She looks like Ice Cube:

[Image: 2908991.jpg?1420838060]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Fucking A.... I wonder what her "ugly" friend looks like where this girl is getting all the attention when they go out at night.

I knew a girl at the office who looked worse than that. She made it seem like she had plenty of male attention. Either she was delusional, and/or ...

The thirst is real.

Based on my experience, I'm inclined to say the latter. And apparently it wasn't just black guys who liked her. Heck, I even met a white guy who did. Normal-looking guy too.

Yeah ... I'm not going back to the West. With that relative absurdity, it doesn't deserve to be saved.

Edit: Not that we can save the West anyway. I agree with this post by QC. Save yourself and your willing loved ones instead: thread-31397...#pid610633

It should also be noted that the attempt of this black "woman" to appropriate the male concept of Game shows us how masculine black women are.

Gross.

Quote: (11-20-2015 06:13 AM)262 Wrote:  

It should also be noted that the attempt of this black "woman" to appropriate the male concept of Game shows us how masculine black women are.

Gross.

maybe you jus cant handle them. black women act differently jus like everyone else.
they aren't all the same

Quote:Quote:

At one point I used my college degree to bait and hook men. I noticed men were highly impressed with the fact that I was in college.

What kind of men are these? Christ.

@Menace

That stuck out to me as well.

The kind of guy that is impressed by a degree, dates plenty of chicks who don't have them. Those chicks are always clawing at his pockets.

The problem for us is that these "independent" women have taken it too far.

For a guy with a solid trade or a professional, a woman not asking for hair and mail money is the norm. It's not a selling point that another person can also finance a 6 cylinder Dodge Charger. That she can easily afford her rent.

RVF doesn't have the context to read this right.

WIA

Quote: (11-20-2015 07:51 AM)Gottastayhigh Wrote:  

Gross.

maybe you jus cant handle them. black women act differently jus like everyone else.
they aren't all the same

Yup. Clearly my penis is too small for what is typically the most "strong and independent" women that America has to offer.

Also gotta love it when a no-rep low-count poster uses NA(B)WALT - not all (black) women are like that. Definitely new around here.

Quote: (11-20-2015 07:51 AM)Gottastayhigh Wrote:  

Gross.

they aren't all the same

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (11-20-2015 10:14 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Menace

That stuck out to me as well.

The kind of guy that is impressed by a degree, dates plenty of chicks who don't have them. Those chicks are always clawing at his pockets.

The problem for us is that these "independent" women have taken it too far.

For a guy with a solid trade or a professional, a woman not asking for hair and mail money is the norm. It's not a selling point that another person can also finance a 6 cylinder Dodge Charger. That she can easily afford her rent.

RVF doesn't have the context to read this right.

WIA

Her advice is for hoodrats trying to pick up thugs obviously. Ghetto trash are of course going to impressed by someone who finished high school and went on to higher learning. Most lower class urban types are impressed by someone who can simply hold a steady job and hasn't been knocked up. These are the dudes who will be impressed by a woman "having her shit together" so to speak.

As you said, dudes who have their act together aren't looking for a professional/financial partner. I for one am certainly not turned on by a girl who flaunts her master's and her dry corporate job where she stares at a screen for 86 hours a day.