rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gates of Hell Opened – New Barbie Advert Has Faggot Boy In It

This is fucking disgusting

[Image: moschino-barbie-advert-embed-large.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Mattel was praised for challenging stereotypes with a new ad featuring a little boy playing with the doll, but there's more to the story.

The story begins with Moschino Barbie. Back in October, the Italian fashion company Moschino announced a partnership with Mattel's Barbie, which would take the form of a limited-edition doll draped in miniaturised Moschino clothing and jewellery, plus a line of corresponding adult-size wear. The new doll - Moschino Barbie - was a huge hit and sold out in less than a day on 9 November.

It took a little bit longer for the internet to take notice of the ad that went up on YouTube for the doll - and for the inclusion of a mohawk-sporting little boy alongside two girls, giddily playing with Barbie's tiny handbag and mobile phone.

"Moschino Barbie is so fierce!" he exclaims in the campy spot, giving the camera an adorable wink at the end.

Fans of the ad were quick to heap praise on Mattel and on Barbie, which has been criticised for years for promoting gender stereotypes and impossible body image for girls.

"Kudos to Barbie for having a little boy in their commercial #eliminategendernorms," one person tweeted.

"People are losing their minds because for the first time in 56 years, the face of the brand is a little boy," wrote Buzzfeed.

Yahoo! Parenting called it "Mattel's inclusive move", likening it to retailer Target's recent decision to remove gender distinctions on products for kids. There was also negative reaction to Mattel "marketing Barbies to young boys".

"Long gone are the days of GI Joe," lamented Breitbart.

But those looking to see the commercial airing during Saturday morning cartoons will be disappointed.

In a statement sent to BBC News by Mattel, the company clarified that this was a "fauxmercial".

"This video parodies iconic Barbie commercials from the 1980's starring a young [Moschino creative director] Jeremy Scott look alike.

The video celebrates how boys and girls alike play with Barbie - it's all about self-expression, fashion, imagination and storytelling," the statement said.

Mattel said the commercial was created by them - but with Mr Scott calling the creative shots. The video is hosted on Moschino's YouTube page, not Barbie's.

It appears then that the stereotype-squashing credit belongs Mr Scott, who added a statement of his own.

"When I dreamt up the concept for the Moschino Barbie fauxmercial, I felt it was natural to have a little boy representing for all the little boys like myself who played with Barbies growing up," he wrote. "Barbie was more than a toy, she was a muse for me."

Buzzfeed thinks this is great. Beitbart doesn't. The director of the video used to play with Barbies as a boy and I guess he's trying to spread his faggotry.

Why in the fucking name of

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Damn, you beat me to it. They're trying to not even hide their agenda anymore. They're explicitly showing that they want to sexualize and feminize our boys.

But what's the point of this agenda? That's what I will never understand.

[Image: 285902]

I'd love to see his parents.

Reminds me of this kid.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ndb3y92se61rn0045.gif]

Always look at the brighter side of life. Until now, I had no idea how to pronounce Moschino.

How does a 6 y/o know he's a fag?

Put a boy in to please the degenerates, whatever, but did they have to make him ridiculously gay? It's almost a parody of gayness.

Americans are dreamers too

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Sexualization of kids, shitty consumeristic product pushing consumeristic lifestyle, "gay" flamboyant child and mainstream media praise, all in one post. Damn.

Quote: (11-18-2015 03:33 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'd love to see his parents.
Serious question: do you think this is one those kids that already identifies/is identified by the parents as gay or is he just doing a gig?

Sexual orientation aside, his parents 100% fucked up signing him up to this.

Quote: (11-18-2015 03:44 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Put a boy in to please the degenerates, whatever, but did they have to make him ridiculously gay? It's almost a parody of gayness.
Exactly. [Image: lol.gif]

How is this supposed to challenge stereotypes when the kid playing with the doll is a flamer? That just confirms it.

----------------------------------------

Fun Fact: The boy got paid 23% more than the girl actresses.

Quote: (11-18-2015 03:47 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Serious question: do you think this is one those kids that already identifies/is identified by the parents as gay or is he just doing a gig?

Sexual orientation aside, his parents 100% fucked up signing him up to this.

I don't see parents selling this as a gig anymore.

I think parents are forcing them to be gay at a young age OR they're just fucked up parents and don't know how to raise their children right.

So after doing a bit of reading, it seems a bunch of fag fashion ad men decided to make a campy spoof of a Barbie commercial and included a fag homage to their younger fag selves. The fuck? Poor kid.

He's just a little boy. Misguided by those entrusted to guide him, certainly, but there's no need to castigate him as a "faggot," yet. The fault and blame still lie with his parents, for a kid so young still.

Oh, the gates of hell has been long kicked open. They just hopped over the ruins with this one.

Deus vult!

[Image: 2AAif.jpg]

Lifetime hi dose prescription required

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

This makes me want to vomit blood and anger

Saw only the part of the headline on the main page ''Gates of Hell Opened - Ne...'' and after being without any media for the whole day immediately thought about something Paris^100 had happened, like Justin Trudeau summoning C'Thulhu or SJWs from Mars attacking Russia.

[Image: agree.gif]

I mean not that this isn't a travesty, of course.

Quote: (11-18-2015 04:05 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

It was just a matter of time.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't particularly like Samseau due to the racist undertones of his posts despite agreeing with 90% of what he says. But i really have a lot of respect for him and i suggest some of you newer guys check out his posts from like a year ago.

We laughed at him when he was calling an attack on European soil this year which turned out to be the Paris shooting. He predicted that the next agenda the "progressive" left will start to push will be pedophilia about a year ago before i was even a member. I dubbed him a right-wing nut and dismissed his opinion.

Seeing this unfold before my own eyes in such a short time frame is amazing! If this shit is allowed to continue it will be our future 10 year old sons who could possibly be spreading their cheeks for 50 year old men and there will be nothing we could do about it.

I'll going to go out & play football (real football not hand-egg) with the local intramural team. This shit is depressing.

Quote: (11-18-2015 04:20 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

He's just a little boy. Misguided by those entrusted to guide him, certainly, but there's no need to castigate him as a "faggot," yet. The fault and blame still lie with his parents, for a kid so young still.

Agreed. A kid that age has no idea about sexuality, that's why it's shameful to direct him to act in such a way.

I don't even know what Moschino means. In the commercial, I thought they were saying mosquito barbie.

Quote: (11-18-2015 05:31 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

In the commercial, I thought they were saying mosquito barbie.

Me too.

This is just gays trolling.

I find it amusing that nobody in the press could pick up on that it was a obvious cheaply done spoof. You click the video and 5 secs in you know its a fake.

Jeremy Scott is a well known fashion designer and it is obvious that kid is supposed to be him. He is a head case and flaming fag, but like most other gays they tend to troll women constantly and it is very amusing to sit back and watch.

The press could of sniffed out this spoof by doing simple due diligence before blogging and typing noise.

Quote: (11-18-2015 05:56 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I find it amusing that nobody in the press could pick up on that it was a obvious cheaply done spoof. You click the video and 5 secs in you know its a fake.

Jeremy Scott is a well known fashion designer and it is obvious that kid is supposed to be him. He is a head case and flaming fag, but like most other gays they tend to troll women constantly and it is very amusing to sit back and watch.

The press could of sniffed out this spoof by doing simple due diligence before blogging and typing noise.

[Image: 4804346-nashville-deacon-whew-o.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-18-2015 05:56 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The music, production quality, and lines make it seem like a parody but it's legit Kosko. This is an actual joint-venture between Mattel and Moschino. It's even on Moschino's official YouTube channel.

Here's their website. All the overpriced merch is in the women's section of the site. There was no logical reason to include a flaming boy in that ad: boys can't afford $400 shirts. This was all stunt to gain brownie points with the leftists.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.