rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long in advance should you suggest the first day?

So you get a girl's phone number during the day and start texting her. Things go well and there is attraction/rapport. You are ready to ask her out. Should the meeting be the next day, the day after that or even later? Roosh suggests at least two days in advance in his text guide but I'm wondering if that advice is still valid. Just like the "how long to wait to send the first text" which shrank from a few days to a few hours, the girl may just forget you if the time gap is large..

Also whatever your suggestion is, what would you do if it is a Friday or Saturday? Does it indicate that you don't have much of a social life if you do that? Also what about online game?

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

One of my best exchanges...

"hey its hank from okc"
"Oh hi Hank!"
"lets hang out this week. i could make tuesday or saturday night work"
"I think I could do Tuesday"
"great. saturday it is. [joes bar] at 7:30. dress classy"

This is the key. If she's interested she'll make any day you want work. You're playing into her frame if you're worried about how long, what days are good for her, how long to wait.

If she wants to see you, she'll make the time. If she's "meh", she'll flake. Just setup shit when it's convenient for you, and if they flake the interest wasn't there.

Otherwise you're telling her "Hi, I'm a low value male begging for the pleasure of your attention for an evening. At what point would such an interaction be convenient for you? Would Friday work? Are you banging other guys that night? If so, perhaps Saturday night? I'd like a shot at the punany, but I'd hate to inconvenience you in any way shape or form."

To me the easiest way is to ask her out when you're still there with her face to face.

When it goes well talk to her about something you both have in common and very casually mention that "we could do it someday" and ramble a bit about it like it was just another topic. She will show if she's down or not. If she is tell her when you're free and set it up on the spot. If she's not down she might not tell you NO but she will be hesitant, avoiding, breaking eye contact out of discomfort, have fake smile, etc, you will sense it. In that case you can still try it over the phone [if she gives you real number] cause why not but chances are lower.

I wouldn't worry about the date on Friday/Saturday. It's common that people meet up on weekend. It's not like everybody hit bars/clubs every weekend and ones who don't are losers.

What Hank posted above I agree with (she'll make it work within reason).

I disagree with one part however. This also depends on city/lifestyle/calibee of girl but this below:
-"Tuesday or Saturday"
-"Tuesday"
-"Great Saturday it is".
Is unnecessarily pushing it.

Remember this is the newbie forum.

Again this also depends on previous contact and your perceived value but in a not-so-marginal number of cases this can cost you the connection with target.
Assuming limited previous contact:
I wouldn't recommend the above approach of contradicting yourself in your next text.