rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survey: Countries Ranked on Quality & Ease

Let's start a thread where people put down their own biased opinions on the quality and chance-of-hookup for all the countries they have personally experienced. I'll start.

QUALITY-OF-GIRLS

1) Serbia
1) Bulgaria
2) Poland
2) Uzbekistan
2) Czech Republic
2) Germany
3) Argentina
3) USA
4) UK
5) India
5) Peru
6) Thailand
6) Philippines

CHANCE-OF-HOOKUP

1) Peru
1) Philippines
1) Thailand
2) Uzbekistan
2) UK
2) USA
3) Argentina
3) Serbia
3) Bulgaria
4) India

ME: American, tall, blonde

If I skipped a country, it's because I didn't get enough samples to get a good read.

Please post your list!

Quality of girls in countries I've been:

Japan
Brasil
France
Spain
Holland
Thailand
Philippines
Argentina

Ease of hookup:

Philippines (no game required to land 6-7, a little bit game required for the higher calibre)
Thailand (BKK is an addictive city, girls are pretty, feminine, sexy and fun fun fun!)
Brasil (this is the lala land, specially outside of Rio/SP)
Japan (if one stays more than a few days and if he learns a little jap, he could clean it)
France (French required to get access to the real beautiful and fashionable girls)
Holland (dutch girls are cool, open minded and there are tons of tourists there who are DTF)
Spain (very cliquish, social network needed to crack them)
Argentina (histericas, says it all)

This list would changed based on your look. Hispanic men born in America, would not have Peru on their list as No. 1 place to get laid like a tall, white, blond male would. A Hispanic would actually have Poland or Canada followed by Midwest cities as easiest lays. Now that I think about it, a Latin man should follow the list in REVERSE order. Wherever a white man lists as a No 1 spot should be dead last for a Latino. So, Latin men should focus on Bulgaria, unlike blonde guys. I fuck Bulgarian girls with the same ease White men fuck girls from Peru.

Mixx

Quote: (06-24-2011 01:13 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

This list would changed based on your look. Hispanic men born in America, would not have Peru on their list as No. 1 place to get laid like a tall, white, blond male would. A Hispanic would actually have Poland or Canada followed by Midwest cities as easiest lays. Now that I think about it, a Latin man should follow the list in REVERSE order. Wherever a white man lists as a No 1 spot should be dead last for a Latino. So, Latin men should focus on Bulgaria, unlike blonde guys. I fuck Bulgarian girls with the same ease White men fuck girls from Peru.

Mixx

Surprised to see midwest there. I would think it would be pretty redneck and ignorant. Where they think anyone with brown skin is automatically "a Messican" or illegal.

I'm in North Dakota now, going on 2 weeks. If you look like a FOB Central American or Mexican, then I agree.

If you look like a Latin playboy that can make the cover of GQ magazine next month, you'll kill it like I am! These white, midwest girls LOVE my Miami Vice swagger!

You can't be confused for an illegal "Messican" when you got Andy Garcia's swagger and dress like Diddy.

Mixx

Quote: (06-24-2011 01:24 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'm in North Dakota now, going on 2 weeks. If you look like a FOB Central American or Mexican, then I agree.

If you look like a Latin playboy that can make the cover of GQ magazine next month, you'll kill it like I am! These white, midwest girls LOVE my Miami Vice swagger!

You can't be confused for an illegal "Messican" when you got Andy Garcia's swagger and dress like Diddy.

Mixx

"If you look like a Latin playboy that can make the cover of GQ magazine next month"

Ha. Now that is some swagger.

Any hate from the guys?

I would hate to see you tied up in a corn silo (or whatever the f*ck people have out there).

Mixx, even though Bulgaria is towards the end of my list, it's not particularly hard to pickup in Bulgaria, it's just easier for me to get a slut in the USA. That said, getting a quality girl in Bulgaria might actually be easier than getting quality in the USA. India on the other hand is hard in every way. It really does belong at the end of the list.

Vacancier Permanent, it's interesting you put Argentina at the end of both your lists.

Easiest place to get laid:

1. Thailand
2. Guatemala
3. Indonesia

Quality of girls:

1. Ukraine
2. Russia
3. Hungary

For me so far to date, my top 3 easiest place to get laid:
Thailand
Peru
Brazil

I fuck Bulgarian girls with the same ease White men fuck girls from Peru.

Mixx

Christ Mixx Peru is very easy!I have a friend who did 1 college year in Lima and he actually married a Peruvian after fucking a few!And he is not good looking,but he skin is very white/dark hair so he passes as a white man.

There is this Brazilian movie called "Budapest" about a ghost writer who goes to Budapest to write a book for a local celebrity.It is a shitty movie , but the storyline is actually based in a real story(from a book by Chico Buarque).

The point is that the guy fucks Hungarian pussy left and right.The whole movie is like a pretext to show naked women and endless sex scenes.

As a fellow Latino it seems like a No Brainer!Damn, there are so many places that I want to visit in Europe !
Anyone have info on Hungary?Maybe similar to Bulgaria?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Two things:

1. Your boy looks white. Like a gringo.
2. He was there for 1 year!

Ummm. Seriously cara?

Don't be so quick to jump on a plane to Peru based on second hand experience if you DO NOT LOOK WHITE.

I have been to Peru. I already know what yo expect first-hand having brown skin there.

Don't say you were not warned. Go to
Peru for a few weeks with brown/black skin and tell us about your wonderful Peru experience.

I'm not packing my bags for Peru anytime soon.

Mixx

Quote: (06-24-2011 04:09 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Two things:

1. Your boy looks white. Like a gringo.
2. He was there for 1 year!

Ummm. Seriously cara?

Don't say you were not warned. Go to
Peru fir a few weeks with brown skin and tell us about your wonderful Peru experience.

I'm not packing my bags fir Peru anytime soon.

Mixx

No Mixx, I don't want to go anywhere near Peru!I trust you!

I'm more interested in Hungary / Bulgaria ,cause you said that Bulgarian pussy is easy for latin men

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Bulgarian pussy is very easy in general, but Latin man have an advantage and Bulgarian women will be VERY curious about you.

Varna in the summer is a must!

I have only met 6 Bulgarian women in Miami: I fucked all 6!

Mixx

I just came from Budapest. Girls are very hot. But they're not easy. Language barrier is a legit issue. Hungarian guys actually have game as well. I'm white, so I can't speak to any Latin advantage/disadvantage, but I had a great time. No flag though. In fact, ironically, the only girl I banged in Budapest was Brazilian.

Quote: (06-24-2011 09:17 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

I just came from Budapest. Girls are very hot. But they're not easy. Language barrier is a legit issue. Hungarian guys actually have game as well. I'm white, so I can't speak to any Latin advantage/disadvantage, but I had a great time. No flag though. In fact, ironically, the only girl I banged in Budapest was Brazilian.

I've noticed that Brazilian women are easier to bang ten-fold when they are away from Brazil. It's easier to Bang Brazilian women in Miami or New York than these same women were to be in Brazil.

Mixx

Yeah, the funny thing is, I've banged four Brazilian women now, and none of them actually happened in Brazil. They're great though. All of them have been great experiences. A major reason I want to spend a lot more time there.

Quote: (06-24-2011 04:18 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Bulgarian pussy is very easy in general, but Latin man have an advantage and Bulgarian women will be VERY curious about you.

Have you even been to Bulgaria? The same rule as for Ukrainian/Brazil girls applies: a Bulgarian girl in the west is different than the ones in her home country. Every summer there'd be a flow of expat bulgarian girls flocking back to the homeland. Gaming these chicks was like gaming americans, they always drank alot more than the true locals.

My skewed list:

Quality

1) Ukraine
2) Moldova
3) Croatia
3) Serbia
3) Montenegro
4) Poland
5) Argentina
6) Macedonia
7) Bulgaria
7) Romania
8) Slovenia
9) Italy
10) Canada
11) USA
11) Germany

Chance

1) Canada
1) USA
1) Poland
2) Slovenia
3) Croatia
3) Serbia
3) Montenegro
4) Macedonia
4) Romania
4) Bulgaria
5) Ukraine
5) Moldova
6) Argentina

Me: American jesus

Ha! Canada/USA is at the top 3 of my list for easiness of lays too! However, I focus on Midwest college towns for a few level easier than 1st tier cities like Miami, NYC, LA.

Mixx