rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How far have you been white knighted or cockblocked?

Cock blocking or white knighting is considered beta by the forum, but there are some instances where the WK or CB goes beyond the max. It's to the point it's memorable.

For me: I got my background check ran by some FBI agent white knight to the point he told a broad....my real age, "any" potential rap sheet, among other information that no one knows about me.

I mean, looking up someone on Facebook or Google is normal procedure, we even do that. But running a full background search on a guy you've never met because he is dating your wife's friend? That shit to me is just nuts and fucking pathetic, especially for a man. I've never seen this shit. I'm fucking his wife's friend not his wife for god sakes.

The dude dug hard, finding shit I even forgot about.

I got my cover blown, it felt like a cheese being grated. Why can't he let a playa play?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

That's pretty bad. Did the guy also report you to Seeking Arrangement or O.K. Cupid (assuming you met her on one of those sites)? Also, where I am, it's pathetically easy to find out almost anyone's real age and criminal background. It's been a big help over the years to know who to avoid in the D.C. area. No real need for F.B.I.-type background checks here.

Quote: (11-16-2015 07:10 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

That's pretty bad. Did the guy also report you to Seeking Arrangement or O.K. Cupid (assuming you met her on one of those sites)? Also, where I am, it's pathetically easy to find out almost anyone's real age and criminal background. It's been a big help over the years to know who to avoid in the D.C. area. No real need for F.B.I.-type background checks here.

I agree on the bad part. I've had friends of my rotation search my number before...which yields no results but this felt worse than dealing with a mother-in-law. Her friend (the wife) didn't even ask him to do a search on me, he just did it.

Then again the guy is a beta to the max, he's married to a girl who has a stripper-like first name and is pretty debt leveraged as his wife buys a bunch of shit all the time. The wife knows our mutual friend is on SA but the husband doesn't.

How do you do it over in DC? Down here it's quite easy to do it for 50 dollars, I ran one on myself two years ago but can't find myself now on those background websites, weird. Sometimes I'll run the number on FB and then google the FB/SA username.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I guess to make myself feel better, I can say...

There's only so much I could do for a cover.....finding an FBI-proof cover is next to impossible.

It doesn't matter. Just hold frame always. Look at all the women trying to toss ass at inmates.

When I was young I thought it mattered but getting caught getting strange and girls finding out some background about some shit I was into just got me more ass and their friends asses as well.

Do not explain yourself or ever be on the defensive ever.

Quote: (11-16-2015 08:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It doesn't matter. Just hold frame always. Look at all the women trying to toss ass at inmates.

When I was young I thought it mattered but getting caught getting strange and girls finding out some background about some shit I was into just got me more ass and their friends asses as well.

Do not explain yourself or ever be on the defensive ever.

I'm guessing a classic El Mech story is on the way.

I have thousands of them it's the biggest peave in my life. I actually just lectured my employees on this an hour ago with full theatrics.

You should fuck his wife since he's such a little bitch.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

^^^

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (11-16-2015 08:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have thousands of them it's the biggest peave in my life. I actually just lectured my employees on this an hour ago with full theatrics.

Man, I wish I'd have been there for that talk.

In my experience, Cockblockers are good in that they reinforce your "alpha status".

Fuck those losers. women know whats going on. Keep your frame and these cockblockers actually help you with contrast game

Quote: (11-16-2015 07:03 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Cock blocking or white knighting is considered beta by the forum, but there are some instances where the WK or CB goes beyond the max. It's to the point it's memorable.

For me: I got my background check ran by some FBI agent white knight to the point he told a broad....my real age, "any" potential rap sheet, among other information that no one knows about me.

I mean, looking up someone on Facebook or Google is normal procedure, we even do that. But running a full background search on a guy you've never met because he is dating your wife's friend? That shit to me is just nuts and fucking pathetic, especially for a man. I've never seen this shit. I'm fucking his wife's friend not his wife for god sakes.

The dude dug hard, finding shit I even forgot about.

I got my cover blown, it felt like a cheese being grated. Why can't he let a playa play?

That illegal. You should get an attorney.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I was working at a major dept. store around the end of the year, when all the seasonals and vendors are cruisin' around, and this petite, big-titted cosmetics chick appeared that week, and figuring she might not be around long, I made it a priority to cross paths with her. One night, while exiting through the employee route to the parking lot, she's standing at the curb, shivering in the wind. She tells me she's waiting for her ride, who apparently getting lost on the way over there, so I told her about how there're several spots around the mall that are open late, and yadda-yadda. She added how she was too scared to keep waiting out there alone (yes). While I'm running this deal, the fat n' nasty, used up chief of security comes strolling along on a perimeter patrol, and hell, I guess she caught onto what the deal was, and instead of helping me, like it would've been reasonable to expect she would, given how we got on well at the friggin' job - right when it looked like I had coaxed the lil' babe into takin' off with me, this goddamn mother hen just swoops in and offers to take her back inside until her ride shows. The cosmetics chick just went along with that shit, and off they went. Legendary.

op

FBI agents, and any police officer for that matter, are not at all allowed to run background checks on people randomly. It's a very, very serious felony offense that carries 5-10 years in jail. All search requests to the FBI database are recorded along with the agent or police officer's ID so it's very easy to prove that he did it. I had a friend who was a police officer and did this for some chick he's dating, when they broke up she found out and went straight to the department of justice and he's still in the slammer.

Quote: (11-18-2015 12:05 AM)btz Wrote:  

op

FBI agents, and any police officer for that matter, are not at all allowed to run background checks on people randomly. It's a very, very serious felony offense that carries 5-10 years in jail. All search requests to the FBI database are recorded along with the agent or police officer's ID so it's very easy to prove that he did it. I had a friend who was a police officer and did this for some chick he's dating, when they broke up she found out and went straight to the department of justice and he's still in the slammer.

This. If we don't want to live in police states, blatant abuses of power like this must be made an example of and punished.

Then bang his wife while he's in jail.

Quote: (11-18-2015 05:18 AM)High Hanging Fruit Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2015 12:05 AM)btz Wrote:  

op

This. If we don't want to live in police states, blatant abuses of power like this must be made an example of and punished.

Then bang his wife while he's in jail.

Oh, I like this idea! Do it!

Alternative (gangsta) option:

I wouldda shot him in the left glute. Dead ass, no pun intended.

- The Don

Yes, if you can provide them with reliable information, there's an FBI internal affairs office somewhere that would very much like to hear from you.

It really depends on whether it's worth the trouble to you.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Definitely worth the trouble. You gotta teach lunatics like this a lesson.

Quote: (11-18-2015 09:24 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Yes, if you can provide them with reliable information, there's an FBI internal affairs office somewhere that would very much like to hear from you.

It really depends on whether it's worth the trouble to you.

Office of Professional Responsibility.

I will concur what others have said about the white knight FBI dude. If he used gov't resources to dig up dirt on you without proper cause (as in, you are being investigated in some fashion relating to a case) for his wife's friend, he can get in big trouble. The gov't frowns upon that kind of shit greatly because it can be a very slippery slope and put the gov't on the hook for a massive lawsuit.

For example, what if this white knight fuck face called employers to tell about an expunged record you had (that no public agency has access to)? What if the wife's friend was a recruiter or knew a recruiter for a job you applied for but was denied based on the wife's friends information that originated from the agent; information that should have never been released? What about the wife? Maybe she is a HR director somewhere and knows other people? See how this goes?

This in turn goes way beyond losing a bang and can actually fuck with your money flow. You losing potential money based on illegally released information by a gov't agency = MONEY for you.

If you got legit reason to believe this person abused his position, you really should consider getting an attorney.

Where are you guys getting all this about F.B.I. background checks being illegal? I'm not doubting you, but I've never heard or read anything about it. Is it a crime under federal law, state law, or both? Do you have to use F.B.I. equipment for it to fall under the statute? What if third parties do the background check? As I hinted at before, I can find more than enough information about a person in the area where I live, just by using means that are completely legal and available to the public. If Cattle Rustler lived where I do and I had his name, it would take me all of two minutes to get his date of birth, address (assuming that information is correct in the record), and any offenses with which he has been charged.

Quote: (11-18-2015 02:14 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Where are you guys getting all this about F.B.I. background checks being illegal? I'm not doubting you, but I've never heard or read anything about it. Is it a crime under federal law, state law, or both? Do you have to use F.B.I. equipment for it to fall under the statute? What if third parties do the background check? As I hinted at before, I can find more than enough information about a person in the area where I live, just by using means that are completely legal and available to the public. If Cattle Rustler lived where I do and I had his name, it would take me all of two minutes to get his date of birth, address (assuming that information is correct in the record), and any offenses with which he has been charged.

Wow, you live in Sweden as well?

It takes 30 seconds to pull all of that (and much more) information with my first and last name ONLY.

High Hanging Fruit is right. This is the kind of shit that liberals all around the world drool over. Plus I smell a settlement check.

I'd have lawyered up is what I'm saying

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

If it's not a part of an official sanctioned investigation it's a violation of local, state, and federal law.

Quote: (11-18-2015 03:05 PM)vinman Wrote:  

If it's not a part of an official sanctioned investigation it's a violation of local, state, and federal law.

What statutes or caselaw say this? If someone can point me to it, I can read and interpret it and be able to better explain what is going on.

Once you have a person's real name and that name is relatively unique, anyone can look up criminal history. Maryland is a state where you can do that online and once you have a hit with the name, you get the date of birth, type of offense and disposition. You don't have to be an FBI agent to do this, you just need to know that the ability to do exists.