rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get the girl after being 'friend-zoned!'

How to get the girl after being 'friend-zoned!'

Hi! I only recently discovered The Game and the book Bang! Anyway, long story short I'm usually quite confident with girls and have had, I suppose, average success up to now but never with the girls I *really* fancied who , as one ex-girlfriend told me, "you only ever go for girls who look like dolls!' I am an average looking guy myself but I like girls who are very beautiful.

--
To get to this situation where I've fucked up: I started a new job and there was a girl who started the same time as me. She was a 9+ in my books and
I got a major crush on her to the point that it effected my game. Still I asked her out and we went out for dinner a few times and I made some touching and flirting moves and let her know that I was interested. We started hanging out quite a lot -- but she had told me in the first meeting that she had a BF of 5 years. Anyway, people in the office started thinking we were dating as we were spending a lot of time together and it must have effected her since she said to me one day that I shouldn't flirt with her because she told me she already has a BF and she is not sure of my intentions so we can't 'hang out' any more.

By this time I'd fallen in love with her - - i know bad mistake! -- so I decided not to push things and the end result was we became friends but she made it clear she wasn't interested in sex. The problem is I still want to bang her but don't know how to get out of the friend zone.

I only discovered this forum too late. Is there any way to rectify the situation or shall I accept I'm not going to bang her and move on?