rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad, bad game

Bad, bad game

Friend of mine is "stripper hot." I'd say a solid 9, does modeling work, looks like a stripper, or maybe she is one, I don't know. Her Facebook is fun to follow, if anything just for the hoards of beta males who like everything she posts (and she's a cool chick to chill with).

Well, she got an Uber last night, and woke up to this on her door step this morning:

[Image: 12239734_570240473128181_6565646257755087656_n.jpg]

As you might imagine, her entire Facebook feed has blown up about how creepy this "act of sweetness" was.

My point in posting this? If you're a n00b thinking about doing something "sweet", don't. It will backfire. Even more so if she's hot.

This is how women view your "sweetness":

[Image: Screen_Shot_2015_11_13_at_1_31_49_PM.png]

Bad, bad game

He spelled Morning wrong also [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah you definitely don't do this shit - if you think of doing anything romantically like that and you don't know the bitch, it will ABSOLUTELY be thought of as creepy.

I mean a fucking Uber driver on the job ? If she was one of the crazy feminazi's the bitch would have him fired and in jail for stalking and attempted rape.

Bad, bad game

It might have worked if he would have spelled "morning" correctly.

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-13-2015 01:52 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

He spelled Morning wrong also [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah you definitely don't do this shit - if you think of doing anything romantically like that and you don't know the bitch, it will ABSOLUTELY be thought of as creepy.

I mean a fucking Uber driver on the job ? If she was one of the crazy feminazi's the bitch would have him fired and in jail for stalking and attempted rape.

The funny thing with hot chicks is they're usually fun and don't give a fuck. All she's going to do is post this to Facebook and laugh about it. Bad game comes with the territory.

If she were a feminazi and reported it, I doubt this guy would keep his Uber job.

Which is sad, because I don't think he intended her any harm. He just wanted some prime poon.

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-13-2015 01:32 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

My point in posting this? If you're a n00b thinking about doing something "sweet", don't. It will backfire. Even more so if she's hot.

it's not game. it's waste of money and time (plus stupid).

Bad, bad game

That actually IS creepy. They have no prior relationship except for a purely commercial transaction and he comes back to her home to leave her a gift? Wack and utterly unprofessional (not to mention thirsty). Dude could stand to have his Uber privileges revoked and never drive for them again if she decides to report this.

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-13-2015 02:59 PM)Menace Wrote:  

That actually IS creepy. They have no prior relationship except for a purely commercial transaction and he comes back to her home to leave her a gift? Wack and utterly unprofessional (not to mention thirsty). Dude could stand to have his Uber privileges revoked and never drive for them again if she decides to report this.

If it were Leonardo DiCapario or some male of high value, she would be posting about how sweet it was.

Creepy = low level male + bad game

Sweet = high level male + bad game

Bad, bad game

Most likely an Fresh-off-the-boat immigrant considering how he spelled "Morining".

[Image: traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg]

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-13-2015 03:10 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2015 02:59 PM)Menace Wrote:  

If it were Leonardo DiCapario or some male of high value, she would be posting about how sweet it was.

I was going to post the same thing. What happened here was that a guy who she wasn't attracted to did this and it was "creepy." If a guy who she was attracted to did this, she would probably like it and it should help him. It's like when I give flowers to a girl. If a lot of other guys did the same thing, the girls would probably be freaked out by it. O.P., what's the over/under that some of the Beta guys who liked her Facebook posts also posted "Those are some dangerous curves" in response to one of her pictures?

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-13-2015 03:10 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Of course. Bitches love sizing us up.

"Random dude likes me? Assume the worst."

We would all be opening with "Hey, I'd like to bang you" if women were like us (and game wasn't necessary).

Prime example of why a man should always be closing. Lucky he didn't lose his job.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Bad, bad game

#thethirstisreal

Bad, bad game

Women also never waste an opportunity to shame a man for this kind of thing because it publicly communicates how HIGH VALUE and IN DEMAND the woman is.

Bad, bad game

Oh man, I know the "massive Facebook orbiter" phenomenon. I also have a friend who's amazingly hot, models and is an artist-type chick, and she's got the same thing. It's amusing as hell

Friend of mine is "stripper hot." I'd say a solid 9, does modeling work, looks like a stripper, or maybe she is one, I don't know. Her Facebook is fun to follow, if anything just for the hoards of beta males who like everything she posts (and she's a cool chick to chill with).

Well, she got an Uber last night, and woke up to this on her door step this morning:

As you might imagine, her entire Facebook feed has blown up about how creepy this "act of sweetness" was.

Bad, bad game

[Image: 12239734_570240473128181_6565646257755087656_n.jpg]

Even the way this guy draws a smiley face and hearts is creepy.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Bad, bad game

Here's what was inside the envelope

[Image: p032q7p1.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Bad, bad game

Yet another death blow for Beta Male, Provider Game.
The old ways are truly lost.
Into Game we go.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-14-2015 12:29 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Even the way this guy draws a smiley face and hearts is creepy.

It looks like someone has come from behind the smiley face and using his fingers to force it to smile. Or maybe they're meat hooks.
---------

Sad thing about doing "sweet" things like this is there was a point I actually thought this would work. As a teenager before the internet was around you'd see this sort of things in movies and TV shows all the time. And it almost always worked.

When you see a heap of examples of something working and very rarely failing, you start to believe things work like that. But when you try it yourself it doesn't quite follow the script. Fortunately back then there was less tendency to shame people. It would be awkward for a week or so, but it wouldn't be posted to the internet. Now you've got 9 year old boys being threatened with sexual assault charges for passing notes. It must be hell being a confused teenager these days.

This guy doesn't get a pass though. He's old enough to be driving for Uber, he's old enough to know this is a very lame technique considering he's met her once.

I'd be willing to bet that he listened to the advice of either his female friends or relatives. She thought about what she would want her dream guy to get her attention.
"That would be so sweet, she'd love it"
She probably would if it was from a guy she already wanted. An awkward Uber driver she doesn't find attractive...not so much.

Bad, bad game

What annoys me about this situation is how every female in the world can't just have experiences (positive OR negative) without leveraging them for further attention whoring.

"Look at me! I'm so hot that I'm constantly harassed by creepy men!!!!"

I'm the King of Beijing!

Bad, bad game

Both are wrong.

The guy was wrong to do this act of creepyness to a customer, but...
The girl was wrong to post this on Facebook for attention whoring. A direct trip to the garbage would be perfect.

Anyway, never do this kind of shit to a girl you don't know. Romantic stuff like that is a reward to a girl for being nice to you over time, not a means to try to get her.

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-15-2015 11:50 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Both are wrong.

The girl was wrong to post this on Facebook for attention whoring. A direct trip to the garbage would be perfect.

Anyway, never do this kind of shit to a girl you don't know. Romantic stuff like that is a reward to a girl for being nice to you over time, not a means to try to get her.

It reminds me of that old lady from Date Lab who posted on facebook some note some random guy wrote her just to attention whore or shame the guy.

Bad, bad game

This reminds me of something I did when I was 19 and didn't know any better. I hooked up with a girl at a new years eve party and we stayed in touch over the following weeks even though we lived 4 hours from each other.
For some reason I thought I'd be romantic and send her flowers for valentines day (a girl I'd only hooked up with once, what was I thinking!?), however I didn't have her address. Not wanting to spoil the surprise and since she had a unique last name and I knew the suburb she lived in, I worked her address from the internet and sent her the flowers. Then I wondered why I never heard from her again.

Bad, bad game

Quote: (11-15-2015 11:50 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Both are wrong.

This.

Girls actually love romantic gestures. Gets overlooked a bit sometimes on this forum, with us all being aloof, alpha, whatever (myself included). When I was swallowing the red pill, I was acting like girls are lucky to be with me (they are), but being a dick about it. Now I've realised I can actually be nice, enjoy treating them well, etc. The difference between beta chumps and this isn't necessarily the treatment itself, but the frame and context (e.g. reward).

But they do actually like romantic shit. Cliches exist for a reason. Every girl wants their prince charming and has their own goofy film running in their head. Nothing wrong with humouring it.

The difference is whether it's to build attraction (creepy) or whether it's to show you're not an automaton / it's not totally one-sided or whatever.

This kinda shit will never build attraction. But once the attraction is there it can go down very well (with moderation).

Bad, bad game

Before I knew much game, I sent "secret admirer" flowers to a girl or two. It actually worked with one girl I ended up dating for a while after she found out. we had flirted a bit before hand and I didn't know how to contact her but thought I knew where she worked so I sent the flowers with a brief note.

I bumped into her at a nightclub about a month later and she asked if it was me and I just said "i hope you like daisies" Kind of cringeworthy when I think about it now, but I didn't know any better and like I said, it worked. Also, there was mutual attraction before hand so it wasn't creepy, it was "sweet" to her.

This was also before the advent of social media and cellphone addictions. Circa 2002 if I remember right.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Bad, bad game

Rule Number of Game, (especially for Newbies): Keep it Natural

Don't force it, don't make it seem like its not a part of a flow. Game should be flowing like a stream, river, or rapid (depending on the situation and chick). It shouldn't be like a flood that causes landslides, or like an annoying puddle that eventually goes down the drain.

Bad, bad game

*Waiting for the Forensic Files episode*