rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World's Sexiest Midget! Would you Bang? (Brazilian)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ng-6815783

Quote:Quote:

Super-glamorous Karina Lemos is living proof that good things come in small packages - after the 4ft 3inch tall model was dubbed the "world's sexiest dwarf".

The diminutive actress and pin-up has attracted an army of fans, including 35,000 followers on Instagram, thanks largely to her revealing pictures.

She also regularly appears on TV in her native Brazil.

And she sparked a furore when she was filmed in a paddling pool, gyrating and doing the Gangnam Style dance while a male dwarf touched himself inappropriately.

But she insists she's proud of who she is, specifically her size.

[Image: S8x5nqC.jpg]

[Image: rOAquji.jpg]

[Image: karina_lemos_2.jpg]

[Image: Fotos+da+an%C3%A3zinha+do+P%C3%A2nico+na...lica+2.jpg]

Bitch is 4 ft 3 (just 7 inches shorter than the shortest girl I've banged at 4'10)!

Are any of you guys degenerate freaks like me and would tap that with no hesitation?

WB no doubt, but only counts as +1/2.

I saw this on the dailymail at work today. I swung my computer screen around to a colleague and said 'would bang'. He did not agree. Hell yeah I would tap that. I don't have a midget flag but she looks like she would be great at giving head.

Her stubby body is a huge turn-off.

WB for the story, not for the glory.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

WB
WB
WB
WB
W

G

I saw a sexier midget in the Office, a strip club in Miami Gardens.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-12-2015 04:35 PM)JordanH Wrote:  

I saw this on the dailymail at work today. I swung my computer screen around to a colleague and said 'would bang'. He did not agree. Hell yeah I would tap that. I don't have a midget flag but she looks like she would be great at giving head.

You're right she's got the attitude for it but i would only get a blowjob from her under a strict no hands policy. Midgets have short, stubby fingers which is a huge turn-off!

Would you bang? Hell yeah is that even necessary to ask

So many advantages you can just walk up to her and your dick would be right in front of her mouth

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

[Image: D80463F-zoom.jpg?from_helper]

I have always thought that Jemma was the gold standard for WB midgets. She seems much more feminine and proportioned than this chick...
Video slideshow of her photos: https://vimeo.com/78315636

Quote: (11-12-2015 05:19 PM)unsound_sacrifice Wrote:  

[Image: D80463F-zoom.jpg?from_helper]

I have always thought that Jemma was the gold standard for WB midgets. She seems much more feminine and proportioned than this chick...
Video slideshow of her photos: https://vimeo.com/78315636

Saw some photos of her in another thread a while ago. I agree that she looks better than the Brazilian girl.

WB the sexy Jemma in the back of a rented mini cooper while the brazilian one licks my taint.

Upon further research I have reached the conclusion that I have a thing for tiny bitches, where would one go about midget hunting I've never even seen a midget in real life

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

dupe

WB both midgets.

I've banged girls under 150cm before though without them being midgets so not unfamiliar to me.
Quote:Quote:

Upon further research I have reached the conclusion that I have a thing for tiny bitches, where would one go about midget hunting I've never even seen a midget in real life

Plenty of short girls in South East Asia. Quite a few are around 5 feet but with normal proportions. If you really want to go midget hunting, you probably need to find some poor regions of the Philippines were they don't have good diets. I've noticed many of these domestic maids are very short. Not sure on the ethics of that, but you decide.

Quote: (11-12-2015 07:13 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Not technically midgets, but you should book a flight to the Philippines. The average Filipina is under five feet tall.

WNB

I really like her face but I am really focused on legs and butt.

I'm 5'4-5'5, so this is perfect height for me. WB

WNB.

The Brazilian: WB
[Image: q6RBWM7.jpg]
Jemma: WD (would date) WM (would marry if I believed in that sort of thing)
[Image: 2jg9tgo.jpg]
[Image: Midget+hands+down+_f37d2e20a4ac4287a24f2b0d3f5ba8b6.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_na0ihvEMRp1rvhu1ro8_1280.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Woo woo woo woo please note posters above may not be outwardly discriminatory but the correct term is "vertically different" not MIDGET which is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE.

P.S. WB with force of 1000 suns. I really like her type of face and her body turns me on no end. I can't be the only one who thinks she is beyond marginal, legitimately hot. Anabasis mate I don't think you're a degenerate freak that you would with no hesitation, I think any man who would not is either not attracted to women or has low T or some other health problems. There are millions of women who are technically hotter than her but this lady scores very high on the more primitive "boner test".

And most women blame genetics as a problem for attracting men. Proves laziness is uglier than anything weird genetics can do.

Quote: (11-12-2015 09:49 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

And most women blame genetics as a problem for attracting men. Proves laziness is uglier than anything weird genetics can do.

[Image: and-this-is-where-i-keep-my-genetics-fat...sweets.jpg]

Eyebleach:

[Image: Hd1_Ug_XK.jpg]

My mind is like:
[Image: gtfo.gif]

But my penis is like:
[Image: agree2.gif]

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I've banged a few girls who are around 150cm and around 50Kg. I'm 195cm and 110kg.

There's something primally intoxicating about smashing the fuck out of a girl who is literally half your size.

I think part of the enjoyment is how much the girls love it being destroyed by a man twice as big as them

I'd fuck the midget...but then I'm beginning to think I'm a degenerate freak haha.

Quote: (11-12-2015 10:32 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I've banged a few girls who are around 150cm and around 50Kg. I'm 195cm and 110kg.

There's something primally intoxicating about smashing the fuck out of a girl who is literally half your size.

I think part of the enjoyment is how much the girls love it being destroyed by a man twice as big as them

I'd fuck the midget...but then I'm beginning to think I'm a degenerate freak haha.

[Image: iGC5THAjC6FTClhX2Y-uCupy4yuQuZkGc3i7twuV...B5FW8r26gY]

Do you look worst than this? If not, you aren't freak. You just happen to be a sampler and like trying different things. I would bang midget too as long as she passes the boner test.