rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother daughter game

Mother daughter game

Hey guys. My date stood me up so I said to hell with her and pulled a 40 year old cougar. Was really easy, from karaoke bar to her sofa in less than an hour. Older cats aint wasting no time. Very clean bang.

I found out that she's a single mom to an 18 year old daughter that is an absolute stunner. She looks just like her mother although younger and of course way way hotter.

Anyway, I realize that a mother daughter 3 way is very unlikely, so what kind of approach should I run in order to bang the daughter? The mother's very protective and I don't want to fuck things up.

Looking for advice from experienced fellow players. I feel like I'm in way over my head.

Btw I'm in my late 20s. Also should mention I've never met the daughter so it's a go with any advice straight from the opener.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Mother daughter game

Oh, I was hoping this was a thread about Mother/Daughter tag team.

I hear that is common these days, so do not assume anything.

Plough on!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Mother daughter game

Find the daughter and say:

The Thing "Hey you don't know me but we have a lot in common"

Cougar's daughter "Oh yeah? Like what?"

The Thing "Well, for one, we both spent time in your Mom's vagina"

Cougar's daughter

[Image: 7089289.gif]
Now there's an epic open

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-11-2015 09:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Oh, I was hoping this was a thread about Mother/Daughter tag team.

I hear that is common these days, so do not assume anything.

Plough on!

It is? Damn now I want advice about that too.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-11-2015 09:56 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Find the daughter and say:

The Thing "Hey you don't know me but we have a lot in common"

Cougar's daughter "Oh yeah? Like what?"

The Thing "Well, for one, we both spent time in your Mom's vagina"

Cougar's daughter

[Image: 7089289.gif]
Now there's an epic open

Hehe Yeah and surprise buttsex right when she's bent over that table trying to clean up the spilled tea. Mission complete notch obtained

Mother daughter game

The only men I have known to be able fuck mothers and daughter tend to do it with a particular type of women, if the mother herself was a teen mom who somehow believe she go it, she will be try to be a "cool mom", she will let her daughter dress very provocatively at a very young age, she will allows her to bring boys home, when the daughter hit the legal age, the mom will start parting with her, the mother is normally divorced or a single mom her whole live and getting money from the father.

Mother daughter game

Possible, my grandfather slept with the grandmother, daughter and granddaughter in one family.

Wish he was still around to show me how he pulled that off

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-11-2015 11:07 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Possible, my grandfather slept with the grandmother, daughter and granddaughter in one family.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Mother daughter game

My buddy slept with mother and her daughter within about 2 hours of the meetup on a tinder date. Their house had burnt down so they were staying in a hotel. They were both alcoholics and their was a lot of alcohol in the mix.

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-12-2015 12:11 AM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

My buddy slept with mother and her daughter within about 2 hours of the meetup on a tinder date. Their house had burnt down so they were staying in a hotel. They were both alcoholics and their was a lot of alcohol in the mix.

Just so you know, Mixx is spelled with a double x on the forum, but good post nonetheless.

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-11-2015 11:07 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

I hope he was a grand father at the time and not the grand daughters age!

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-11-2015 09:36 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Anyway, I realize that a mother daughter 3 way is very unlikely, so what kind of approach should I run in order to bang the daughter? The mother's very protective and I don't want to fuck things up.

The term for this is the Sportsman's Double.

Anyone ever successful with this?

Mother daughter game

Not even close, I did a MILF a few years back. Her 16 year old daughter was having a slumber party while I gave the mom the flying dutchman.

My mate had done Aunt/Niece and said it was amazing.

The few stories I have heard, the daughter has been a little young for my liking.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-12-2015 05:47 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Not even close, I did a MILF a few years back. Her 16 year old daughter was having a slumber party while I gave the mom the flying dutchman.

Rudebwoy, what's is the flying dutchman?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Mother daughter game

I've done this but at totally different times. Was hooking up with this girl in high school who had other really hot sisters and a good looking mom for her being older.Real cool family and stepdad was a total alpha that was cool to hang around with and do manly shit with. A true cougar the mom was. Very open, a bit loose, fake tits. It was not until after I graduated and came back to visit one summer that I touched base with the mom at the house they always lived in. She was divorcing 2nd hubby and he moved back to his city. Daughter was off on some trip. I hung around for hours just catching up. Eventually she made all the moves after a few drinks were in her and I was just the nearest pogo stick once she got all warmed up and even kino'd me! Started asking if I had ever liked her. I told her yea and that all the guys in my class did too. Who didn't want to nail the good looking nurse with hot daughters? Asked why I never made a move. Told her her daughter told me to NEVER hit on her mom and that it was gross and taboo. Amplified me more by saying how as a teen "man" could I resist my urges. Told her I didn't want to have to choose and cause Familial Chaos. LAughed it off and it was game on from there...

THis was all pre-red pill for me and mostly was just running natural game so I didn't know how to play the game but just did. She started telling me how taboo many people consider it for the mom to be interested in the daughters boyfriends she brings home and that she, herself couldn't help but notice. I basically ran a type of comfort game in a nutshell and eventually it was on from there again. Slept with her that night and many more for the few weeks I had been in town. She said I made her feel as if she was still beautiful and that she could see why her daughter and I had been together. THis totally stayed our own secret and we never told the daughter til this day...
Well I'm no longer around any of them so maybe they did talk about it and I have a possible "sportsmans double" in store for me if I ever return to that city. That would be awesome and wishful thinking. Probably my best sex combo story of my life. Daughter was a short, thick, dirty-blonde, green-eyed mexican girl and the mom was exactly alike only taller at 5'8". Goddamn, the mere thought of being inside the same close bloodline like that still gets me going.

Mother daughter game

Hey guys. My date stood me up so I said to hell with her and pulled a 40 year old cougar. Was really easy, from karaoke bar to her sofa in less than an hour. Older cats aint wasting no time. Very clean bang.

I found out that she's a single mom to an 18 year old daughter that is an absolute stunner. She looks just like her mother although younger and of course way way hotter.

Looking for advice from experienced fellow players. I feel like I'm in way over my head.

Btw I'm in my late 20s. Also should mention I've never met the daughter so it's a go with any advice straight from the opener.

Many things not known about your situation but it should be possible.

Here is one potential strategy:
Completely ignore 'gaming' the daughter initially [that's the usual expectation] but simply build rapport. Position yourself as mom's FB put both girls to ease.
Slowly shift to taking both girls out, occasionally taking daughter out alone. You're just hanging out and having fun, not dating or (openly) gaming.
What you don't want is an early OH SHIT I'M SORRY situation - e.g. jumping on her, one of the girls (or both!) panicking/reacting.
What you do want is slowly over time escalation of physical contact.

If you do it right, before you have sex with the daughter, you should be at the stage where daughter giving you massage while mom is in the room and it's not only fine by all three of you it's NORMAL.

I don't know weekend work/living arrangements/co-dependants/financial situtation etc. but an idea:
When girls are both ready arrange a weekend break (mountain wood cabin or something similar if you can afford) for the three of you.

You can always try a one-to-one escalation with daugther but if you manage to do the initial full contact in mom's presence chances of delayed guilt would be minimal, future proofing the arrangement. It can be done if you take your time and slowly escalate and make the mom your partner in crime and put both at ease. More difficult if daughter has a bf, just work harder, don't give up, she will come around eventually if you manage to make it a constant in her life.

Downside is this is the AFC safe approach just the family sized version.

Upside is it works because (1)crash-and-burn is exponentially costly in this setup and you don't want to risk it and not risking it (2) time builds rapport, rapport builds the bridge she will walk to you. Later on that same bridge help mom rationalize and accept daughter being in your bed too.

Sure a master PUA can pick em up both from the bar and that's great really but just use the tools available to you here & now (i.e.: slow build up) one day maybe you too can take them from the bar.

The above strategy is tested on sister combos and worked fine for me. Also tested with girlfriend's-friend situation, none freaked out as it was almost silently accepted by all before it eventually (and unavoidably) occurred one weekend night. Almost a "finally that's out of the way!" relief.
Without much sweat I had some progress toward this with a 40s mom and her live-in daughter (wine-and-dine at theirs before mom & I go to 'rest') but due to her university season nothing materialized - I am pretty sure this method is solid for mom-daughter combos too.
Last but least, very different situation but also similar in a way, I know a man-wife-wife's girlfriend 'group'. Man and wife's girlfriend (now live-in) also became sexual partners with similar slow, over-time natural escalation. It's just a natural progression of spending time together with a close connection. The only thing you need to do is don't do anything to destroy the natural progression and give slow pushes here and there to speed up the process.

You need to encourage the main girl at all times that there is nothing to panic about, all is cool, she is the Queen, the other one is just fun and so on. Watch your wording and presentation as the other girl happens to be the daughter here...

Wish your dream comes true soon.

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-12-2015 07:23 PM)olive Wrote:  

First of all, excellent write-up.

I'm a mid level gamer and picking a mother-daughter trio up straight from the bar is quite out of my reach. So I was thinking about going with something along those lines. In my case there's a few specifics at play here;
1- Family dinner was in my plans too. Daughter has a BF. I was going to never meet him and subtly DLV him behind his back. Question is, should I rather invite the BF as well and establish alpha in front of the daughter?
I'm asking this because
2- I live with my LTR (for the time being anyway) out of logistics reasons. In order for me to become a regular part of their family I should spend a lot of time with the mother and slowly rub it in. I can't talk on the phone, spend hours with her or disappear every other night (unless I'm on a business trip in which case I should disappear several nights) and it feels like this thing would progress way faster if I just dumped the BF directly.
3- Not to mention why she couldn't visit me at my place -last night it was because it's a small apartment, a friend living out of town came here for a job interview and he had crashed at my place. If I'm to become a part of their family I guess it's natural that sooner or later she would like to come visit. I suppose that friend could get that job and move in until he could find a place but,..still not very clean, is it.

This SNL with the mother happened last night so now I'm on hibernate. She has already sent 4 texts I just sent a short, brief reply to one of them.

Also, the man-wife-mistress thing is really, really common. I lived in central London (zone 1) and every other Arab oil sheikh, Indian business magnate had this going. As long as the guy had a position of power the women were already into it, not much gaming involved either.
It's called "menage a trois" from French, literally "household of three"

Mother daughter game

Abrupt send: editing...
---
Yea but I mentioned a slight variation:
Man & his wife & wife's girlfriend.
The other one M+F+F is much more common exists in many Arabic countries in 2015.
The one I mentioned (as a culture de facto standard) exist in 2015 only in Nepal if I recall correctly.

Without knowing more can't be too accurate but generally I would say since you're in the house already (i.e. not at a club) ignore the other male.

If he does show up in the house you can then deal as you see fit.
Also since you're into mom and have no intention whatsoever for the daughter, any interaction with daughter's BF should be cool and low impact.
Remember you're with the mom he's with the daughter. You outrank him. No need to do much about the little one. Make plans with mom include daughter kindly in planning phase and don't even mention the BF at all. He should slip into irrelevance as soon as daughter is hooked and prefers spending tome with you.

It does of course depend on the BF if he's trying to contest for man of the house role (not as in financial provider but as in sexual provider) then get brutal by all means.
I will read about your logistics problem tomorrow and possibly write a follow up. Kinda ignored now.

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-12-2015 09:37 PM)olive Wrote:  

Yea but I mentioned a slight variation:
Man & his wife & wife's girlfriend.

Yep that's what I meant. Not like, a guy marries 2 women.
2 girls game the guy. Guy has no idea.

Or did you mean "wife's girlfriend" as in, the wife swings both ways and wife's girfriend has no sexual contact with the dude?

Mother daughter game

If you do it right, before you have sex with the daughter, you should be at the stage where daughter giving you massage while mom is in the room and it's not only fine by all three of you it's NORMAL.

I don't know weekend work/living arrangements/co-dependants/financial situtation etc. but an idea:
When girls are both ready arrange a weekend break (mountain wood cabin or something similar if you can afford) for the three of you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: laugh3.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Mother daughter game

Quote:Quote:

The mother's very protective and I don't want to fuck things up.

The above quote makes me think that you aren't fully ready for this.

(don't want to fuck things up and over my head)

Let's run some prognostics...

Have you met the daughter via the mother? (If yes, I would stay the fuck away honestly)

- If not, is there a chance the daughter knows who you are?

- If not, can you meet her outside of the relationship with the mother? i.e. do you know of any classes or places she frequents?

- If not, can you make it seem like it 'just happened'?

- If yes to the above, have you got the balls to deal with the aftermath of banging a single mom and her daughter, should it come out after?

The only real thing that this situation has going for itself is that the mother and daughter won't really tell each other about who they are banging, so you can pretty much game 'em like you don't know them.

The less you reveal the better and once you bang, make like a banana and split.

I am curious to see if you will pursue this.

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-12-2015 09:14 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

First of all, excellent write-up.

I'm a mid level gamer and picking a mother-daughter trio up straight from the bar is quite out of my reach. So I was thinking about going with something along those lines. In my case there's a few specifics at play here;
1- Family dinner was in my plans too. Daughter has a BF. I was going to never meet him and subtly DLV him behind his back. Question is, should I rather invite the BF as well and establish alpha in front of the daughter?
I'm asking this because
2- I live with my LTR (for the time being anyway) out of logistics reasons. In order for me to become a regular part of their family I should spend a lot of time with the mother and slowly rub it in. I can't talk on the phone, spend hours with her or disappear every other night (unless I'm on a business trip in which case I should disappear several nights) and it feels like this thing would progress way faster if I just dumped the BF directly.
3- Not to mention why she couldn't visit me at my place -last night it was because it's a small apartment, a friend living out of town came here for a job interview and he had crashed at my place. If I'm to become a part of their family I guess it's natural that sooner or later she would like to come visit. I suppose that friend could get that job and move in until he could find a place but,..still not very clean, is it.

This SNL with the mother happened last night so now I'm on hibernate. She has already sent 4 texts I just sent a short, brief reply to one of them.

Also, the man-wife-mistress thing is really, really common. I lived in central London (zone 1) and every other Arab oil sheikh, Indian business magnate had this going. As long as the guy had a position of power the women were already into it, not much gaming involved either.
It's called "menage a trois" from French, literally "household of three"

About the man-wife-wife's girlfriend: She was bicurious, then bisexual. The only reason I mentioned here is, another 'case study' in my limited experience bucket confirming prolonged contact/familiarity in the house can eventually lead to sexual contact. Over time, it's natural, you could aim for this approach.

About the slow/limited texting approach: It seems to me mom is already hooked so it might be OKAY to communicate with her more often and openly. She is obviously happy with the arrangement why curb her enthusiasm.
You will want to maximize the time she's thinking about you since you don't have relationship depth yet, communication is a good way of building it at a fast pace.
Get to know her better, find out the fantasies she never had the courage to try. Give her small tasks (with ever increasing slut-meter rating).
Enhance, reprogram and customize your slut - not only great fun as it is, this will also prove useful with your mini daugher project.

With regards to your logistics update - in your numbered order:
1-As I mentioned in my last post, unless you have a reason not to, simply ignore the BF. Your connection is with the girls, they are relevant BF is not.
2-Your lack of freedom to spend time/stay at theirs is the deal breaker and you will need to resolve it if you wish to pursue the strategy above. Sadly, I can't think of a magic solution to your problem -- more on this below
3-Slow familiarity build up (the crucial part that involves daughter) should happen in their space so ignore your space for now. Yes you will need a visit-able living space at some point or it will look suspicious - not an immediate issue though. For now just mention your mate is staying at yours and he's a good guy you love him etc. but he's a terrible housemate. Mention you will definitely invite HER (mom) later when he leaves and you reclaim your place. You can drop in, "bring daughter along" later. Don't suggest you have plans for the daughter in any way.

More on 2 (the main problem): I understand you have a LTR and she expects you to be around, loving/caring/all that standard relationship duties. I can't see how you can regularly stay at mom/daughter's place.
a. Going AWOL - Business trip lie for most average dudes is not sustainable. Creating excuses/artificial arguments to stay away/out of your accommodation (and hence go to mom/daughter house) is one stressful way of doing it which will harm your LTR - just like a sudden spike in business trips.
b. The other more natural way is being honest about your desires but of course you can't have a 'vanilla' relationship for years and one day have a nice chat and expect her move on to multi-gf setup.
Overall reforming LTR to accept new situation is another BIG and possibly more difficult project as you will need to destroy your LTRs understanding of relationship and rebuild from ground up - there is no guarantee to success either.
A strongwilled woman who knows what she wants (2 kids, a dog) and when she wants it (32) would be more costly to value sync even if possible (probably not!). From what I see most 'coming outs' end up with breaking up. You already had a silent contract of having a normal/healthy/long/happy life and you're breaking it now. She won't be happy.

Moving on (should you decide to do so):
Going for a LTR with a woman who already had the 2 kids and a dog and just wants to have fun now is an option (I believe late thirties/40+ is the sweet spot for this. good sex and less BS).
Going with a younger girl for LTR and developing her to serve your desires is another.
I recommend the latter as it has greater room for reprogramming. Also TTT (train the trainer) is an option with the younger ones and a good invesntment; as in you train her, she will train the future girls.
Ultimately massive lifestyle changes quite probably are not worth implementing just for a single project even for a hot mom/daughter combo.
From here first decide whether it is worth it. If you're happy in the LTR is it worth shaking the boat?

If it is, remove the LTR barrier. Inject yourself to the houselife. Once mom is committed either
1-go for the long/crazy night at theirs for a hit-n-run raid OR
2-if you prefer the long game, follow the same journey with daughter. Once daughter is on board you can work or removing BF from the picture altogether.

on the BF - I am assuming it is not a live-in BF and he just visits time to time. If it's a live-in BF situtation he is slightly more relevant but either case still ignore him initially unless you are forced to do something about him (e.g.: if he tries to alpha you etc. then yes focus on him by all means). Note that you do not need to do anything about BF if you're going for the raid route and he is only a roadblock for the long term. You don't want anyone confusing the younger girl in your happy house.

Mother daughter game

I remember reading somewhere that Jerry Springer, on at least one occasion, had a mother-daughter threesome with some guests from his show. Also, in the Bang! Japan thread someone mentioned that a friend of theirs did it in that country. Before I was game aware, I sometimes got IOIs from the moms of some of my girlfriends, but didn't have a clue what to do about it. Knowing what I know now, I definitely would have done some things differently to try to bang both of them either together or separately.

Mother daughter game

Quote: (11-13-2015 04:13 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I remember reading somewhere that Jerry Springer, on at least one occasion, had a mother-daughter threesome with some guests from his show. Also, in the Bang! Japan thread someone mentioned that a friend of theirs did it in that country. Before I was game aware, I sometimes got IOIs from the moms of some of my girlfriends, but didn't have a clue what to do about it. Knowing what I know now, I definitely would have done some things differently to try to bang both of them either together or separately.

I don't think being mother-daughter puts any leash on their hamsters, so if you start with the daughter the mother will probably be very easy. When you're dating the daughter, the mom's hamster will rev up into redline in jealousy, not being able to stomach her very own spawn surpass herself in pulling guys. Not so with the daughter because she already knows she's younger and hotter than her mother and she expects any guy to choose her over her mother. That's what I liked about olive's advice; since the daughter is expecting me to eventually hit on her it's a shit test on the foundational level and I lose if I make any obvious moves on her.

Therefore I've put this thing in slow burn. The night before, I fucked the mother again but didn't mention the daughter at all. Last night she texted me that she was going out with her friends and I could join if I wanted to. I just replied "K have fun" and now back in hibernate.

I'm playing the long con with this thing. Will update if there's any development.

Mother daughter game

Women often like to hook up with the same guy as someone they are close to (bff, sister, niece, daughter)...just flirt with both and if they flirt back set up the logistics and pretext (alcohol, movie, "it just happened" stuff so things can get "carried away"). don't make a bigger deal out of it than they will. it's like taking them both out to a steak dinner.