rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would You Recommend Plastic Surgery to a Young Cousin?

All,

I discovered game many years ago and I get two 9s a month because of it. Having said that, I try very hard, and travel internationally a fair bit.

I am almost 30, 181cm, 98kgs and 14% body fat. I am addicted to body building.

My confidence comes from my body, because I think I am only average looking. A plastic surgeon once told me I should get a nose job because my face was 10% too big for my face, but I didn't go ahead with it because I was a chicken!

My younger cousin has hit the night club scene recently and knows my reputation. He is keen to actively game, really hard. The problem is, he is as ugly as sin. My thoughts surrounding plastic surgery have changed over the years. I am now a big believer that if a man has been hit with the ugly stick, he should get whatever needs doing in his early 20s.

Should I recommend it, or at least tell him to think about it? It is easier said than done.

I reckon women would rate him a 4.

Cheers

I'm very pro-anything that builds your value as a person. Few Questions ...

-Does your cousin lift hard with his diet in check?

-Is he doing well in school or at work?

-Is he able to have light-hearted and fun conversations with both men and women alike?

If the answer is anything but a resounding YES to any of the above questions, then he got other work to do before he does under the knife.

Otherwise, i don't see anything wrong with getting a nose-job or a Hair Transplant. It certainly beats spending money on non-factors like cool cars or toys.

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:00 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

I'm very pro-anything that builds your value as a person. Few Questions ...

-Does your cousin lift hard with his diet in check?

-Is he doing well in school or at work?

-Is he able to have light-hearted and fun conversations with both men and women alike?

If the answer is anything but a resounding YES to any of the above questions, then he got other work to do before he does under the knife.

Otherwise, i don't see anything wrong with getting a nose-job or a Hair Transplant. It certainly beats spending money on non-factors like cool cars or toys.

Note** In my original post I meant to type that my nose is 10% too big for my face.

Answers to questions;

Hasn't started gym. Likes to jog. Diet is pretty crap but he's lean.

First year uni. Engineering. Quite studious.

Articulates at a slightly above average level I would say, but has zero going on with females. I know he thinks he's not good looking. It must be a terrible feeling knowing you have to live life like that.

So you get two 9s a month, are addicted to bodybuilding and all this while being insecure about your nose?

[Image: Bill-Cosby-Laugh-GIF.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Go away Oz. It's not me who is the topic of the thread.

Child.

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:32 AM)pamplonabull Wrote:  

Child.

Please enlighten us more with your accomplishments while saying the thread is not about you

Don't let him do it. He's your own flesh and blood. You're a dedicated lifter so bring him along with you. Have him lift consistently. It shouldn't take too long to get him addicted to the point where he would rather miss homework than a workout session.

His confidence with women should increase too along with his body. He won't be banging 8's but he might have a relationship with a 5 which will do wonders for his self image. Baby steps.

This should all take about 12-18 months. Then by all means ... he should go for it. Not before that!

The problem with getting plastic surgery before getting his mind right is that he'll view the knife as the Philosopher's Stone to all his problems.

He might get a nose job and a temporary confidence boost, the type you get when you buy a new suit for NYE. But the novelty wears off and he'll start resorting to his previous low self esteemed self. Then he'd want to get his eyes done or his hairline and his jaw.

Don't let him go down that route. The fast and easy way is rarely the answer. Have him prove himself to you first.

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:49 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Don't let him do it. He's your own flesh and blood. You're a dedicated lifter so bring him along with you. Have him lift consistently. It shouldn't take too long to get him addicted to the point where he would rather miss homework than a workout session.

His confidence with women should increase too along with his body. He won't be banging 8's but he might have a relationship with a 5 which will do wonders for his self image. Baby steps.

This should all take about 12-18 months. Then by all means ... he should go for it. Not before that!

The problem with getting plastic surgery before getting his mind right is that he'll view the knife as the Philosopher's Stone to all his problems.

He might get a nose job and a temporary confidence boost, the type you get when you buy a new suit for NYE. But the novelty wears off and he'll start resorting to his previous low self esteemed self. Then he'd want to get his eyes done or his hairline and his jaw.

Don't let him go down that route. The fast and easy way is rarely the answer. Have him prove himself to you first.

Yeah, cheers.

Definitely not something one should jump in to.

I'll feel him out over the course of the next 18 months for sure.

If he's hitting road blocks though, I'd be inclined to encourage it at some stage. Life is short.

Cheers

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:13 AM)pamplonabull Wrote:  

Note** In my original post I meant to type that my nose is 10% too big for my face.

Answers to questions;

Articulates at a slightly above average level I would say, but has zero going on with females. I know he thinks he's not good looking. It must be a terrible feeling knowing you have to live life like that.

Tell him to hit the gym hard for six months, as a matter of fact you want to help your cousin, work with him, show him your routine, train him. If you do this you will discover a difference that no plastic surgeon will be able to duplicate.

What's odd is this:

You get nines, you're a body builder, why doesn't your cousin want to be like you and copy what you're doing?

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:58 AM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:13 AM)pamplonabull Wrote:  

Answers to questions;

Tell him to hit the gym hard for six months, as a matter of fact you want to help your cousin, work with him, show him your routine, train him. If you do this you will discover a difference that no plastic surgeon will be able to duplicate.

What's odd is this:

You get nines, you're a body builder, why doesn't your cousin want to be like you and copy what you're doing?

The difference is that at least I'm OK to look at. He's not. I'm average looking, so my bod helps, but he's not at all good looking. That's the real issue here. He's already told me he knows he's not good looking. He can't get any chick to give him the time of day.

We'll wait and see what happens I guess...

What do you mean "you'll wait and see what happens"? Nothing will happen unless you make it happen.

To be honest, you don't sound like you're almost 30 and certainly not like a guy who gets " two 9's a month".

We tried giving you actionable advice but what you seem to be out for is sympathy.

Quote: (11-11-2015 11:28 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

What do you mean "you'll wait and see what happens"? Nothing will happen unless you make it happen.

To be honest, you don't sound like you're almost 30 and certainly not like a guy who gets " two 9's a month".

We tried giving you actionable advice but what you seem to be out for is sympathy.

I agree with Anabasis to Desta and the others, you don't sound like you have solid game. I would never ever recommend plastic surgery, especially to a man. Your cousin will still be the same guy, if he was not attractive he will be even more so, this time he will be a non attractive male with plastic surgery.

What do you think will happen post surgery, he will not get any girls and go into depression, maybe he will undergo more surgery.

Personally I don't hook up with girls with anything fake, there are just too many girls out there for me to resort to that, not all guys agree, I am sure there are tons of guys out there who love fake boobs and fake booties, not me.

Do yourself and your "lil cousin" a favor, work on your inner game, you don't have to go through drastic measures to please another person. Your inner game should resonate and captivate, I know some ugly mofos who have some hot ass women, some of these boys have multiple hot ass women, you know what the secret is, it's all about attitude. If you don't care how you look, but have game, women will flock to you. Yes there are some dudes that have good looks and that helps too but you have to use what you have to your advantage. You say he is a smart cat, well he can use his brains to lure women into the bedroom.

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:32 AM)pamplonabull Wrote:  

Child.

Quote: (11-11-2015 11:03 AM)pamplonabull Wrote:  

The difference is that at least I'm OK to look at. He's not. I'm average looking, so my bod helps, but he's not at all good looking. That's the real issue here. He's already told me he knows he's not good looking. He can't get any chick to give him the time of day.

We'll wait and see what happens I guess...

At this point I am positive you are either a weak troll or a woman

Oh my, I don't think this is the direction....

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Think of all the ugly men that leverage other parts of their game to get hot women. There are tons of them.

Again his face is most likely ugly due to the fact that he is not in shape. Get him in the gym and his facial attractiveness will improve.

Have him buy clothes that highlight the strengths of his look and lessen or hide the weaknesses.

Then work on every other facet of his game with him if you are as proficient as you say.

Don't focus on and change try the things you can't.

Here's just a tip for you. It's not a good idea to come to this forum guns blazing without proving yourself and not expect to labeled a troll or banned.

Maybe your ego is more of a problem than your nose?

Something to consider.

Quote: (11-11-2015 06:01 AM)pamplonabull Wrote:  

I discovered game many years ago and I get two 9s a month because of it.

That's nothing. Every time I go to the club, I end up having an orgy with 30 white nines.

I'm the King of Beijing!

your standards are too low buddy

Quote: (11-12-2015 08:19 AM)Suits Wrote:  

That's nothing. Every time I go to the club, I end up having an orgy with 30 white nines.

You beat me too it. Every night I go out and 30 white knights try to start a fight with me.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Suits...please halp. I rich Indian manz who just want won bootiful whyte woman to luv me.

G

white nines or white knights?

In theory? Go for it.

In practice it's better to wait until AFTER he's done some work on himself first. He needs to obviously get in shape, but also figure out what style works for him and what personal brand he needs to adapt. Minor appearance fixes can have a big effect but only if someone has sorted out their internal issues first. Otherwise it's wasted cash.

The white really cracked me up...so trollish. Literally can't stop laughing

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

All,

I discovered game about 2 years ago. Since then I've been pulling so many 9's that I don't have time to fuck them and work out separately so I deadlift all at one time up to my dick just to fuck them After I'm done fucking them all holding them up I throw them all on my back at once and squat out a set of at least 1000.

I travel a lot as well and have impregnated more women around the world than Genghis Khan.

My body is what I'm proud of and where my confidence comes from. I weigh 800lbs at 9ft with .5% body fat. I'm addicted to body building which is why I work out when I bang all the 9's in my harem called N9nes and D1mes.

A plastic surgeon once told me my dick is 10% too big and causes 10% too much pleasure for the N9nes and D1mes that these women will be alpha widowed for this life and the next.

My cousin has recently been hitting the clubs and knows my reputation. He has been gaming hard but not had great results. He has the same problem(Runs in the family). His dick makes a horse blush. I think he should do whatever he can in his 20's to make him more attractive now and for the future.

Should I recommend plastic surgery and a dick shrink surgery? Easier said than done.

I would say its about 4 feet long and 1 foot thick.

Cheers

All,

I discovered game many years ago and I get two 9s a month because of it. Having said that, I try very hard, and travel internationally a fair bit.

I am almost 30, 181cm, 98kgs and 14% body fat. I am addicted to body building.

My confidence comes from my body, because I think I am only average looking. A plastic surgeon once told me I should get a nose job because my face was 10% too big for my face, but I didn't go ahead with it because I was a chicken!

My younger cousin has hit the night club scene recently and knows my reputation. He is keen to actively game, really hard. The problem is, he is as ugly as sin. My thoughts surrounding plastic surgery have changed over the years. I am now a big believer that if a man has been hit with the ugly stick, he should get whatever needs doing in his early 20s.

Should I recommend it, or at least tell him to think about it? It is easier said than done.

I reckon women would rate him a 4.

Cheers

Focus bit:
Quote:Quote:

He is keen to actively game, really hard.
if I read correctly he's keen to "get girls" and not trying to become a model...

Short answer: no. Assuming he is universally 4 for every single woman on the planet, after studying and practicising game, the improved version of him won't stay as 4 - perhaps up to 6 or 7? Thank god this is how it works with men! After the initial 20 minutes with the target he won't stay as 6-7 in her eyes either thanks to the science of game: putting cosmetic surgeons out of business since Weber.

Long answer: no because male looks does not matter in the final analysis. I am not talking about presentation/grooming/the way you carry yourself etc. I am talking about physical features like height or super asymetrical face etc. Great looks HELP for the first impression and thus make things easier (girls opening) however one don't have to have it. It's not a pre-requisite, not a deal breaker.

Surely one can get fixed up to some extent in 2015 with surgeries such as face/nose/hair/leg length enhancement. (3 years) + (USD100K) = (3" taller version of you)!
But it is a bad way of investing one's resources such as time and money plus the risk of complications in some more involved surgeries.
Investing the time for reading and practising game; investing the money for in-field coaching from a decent/real PUA who can actually teach well, is much more efficient.
He won't look back at his physical shortcomings in a years time - obviously will still have the same face/height etc. but it'll just be out of his focus field.

This is a much discussed matter. Here is a link of a supposedly-true eye witness story; check out the 1st post, it's from a 1800-post moderator on another game forum:
Note that on the page they're trying to push ads. to actually see the page content hit F5 to reload page then hit ESC to stop loading page midway thus block out the ad popup script.
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/met-...62802.html

...That post from moderator might be Internet tale.
...Sean Stephenson referenced therein and on many other pages might be Internet tale.
...but I have seen with my own eyes in multiple countries shitty looking guys picking up "hot" girls. Some I knew most of them I just saw in club or wherever. These were ordinary short guys, fat guys, old guys, bald guys so I know that physical male appearance in the final analysis does not matter.

Just work on the basics, ensure he doesn't have bad teeth/clothes/shoes/skin/grooming/bad lifestyle and AFC habits. Most of these can be fixed without a big budget and certainly without cutting skin or breaking bones. You can teach him all these easily as you have practiced PUA yourself. Also don't tell him he looks like a 4 (in your eyes) just teach him male looks does not matter as long as the guy has PUA skills (natural or learned-and-internalized kind).

Good luck to the younger cousin and have fun with your upcoming wingman.