rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitting where you eat

Shitting where you eat

I have a bit of a dilemma. A new girl started my work today, exactly my type, dark hair, short, cute face, hot body. The thing is, our office is small, like 25 people, were almost like a big family where everyone gets on. When I met her I automatically started gaming her, and consciously had to stop myself. I think she might be attracted to me as well, saw some positive body language when we were talking. I just do not think its worth it trying to get in her knickers and the fallout that comes with it. Have any of you guys banged coworkers in small offices?! What is your advice?

"I have failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed".

Shitting where you eat

Don't do it man unless you're planning on leaving soon.

A guy at my work place was dating a girl in the same team. We went out for drinks and they had a fight, she ended up kissing another guy in our team making out and shit. Needless to say the atmosphere is now awkward as hell for them.

Shitting where you eat

Quote: (11-10-2015 06:25 PM)Unkown_Killa Wrote:  

I have a bit of a dilemma. A new girl started my work today, exactly my type, dark hair, short, cute face, hot body. The thing is, our office is small, like 25 people, were almost like a big family where everyone gets on. When I met her I automatically started gaming her, and consciously had to stop myself. I think she might be attracted to me as well, saw some positive body language when we were talking. I just do not think its worth it trying to get in her knickers and the fallout that comes with it. Have any of you guys banged coworkers in small offices?! What is your advice?

I've never banged someone who I work with, but I have co-workers of mine that have. I agree, it can be hard not to game these girls, but in general I see it as a bad thing.

If you do sleep with them, then rumours will inevitably spread and your personal life, and sex experience, will be put on show for the whole office to see, read, and hear. Heck they'll even ask you for validation. If things go south, then again that's there out for all the office to see, and again people will ask questions - especially the girls (because naturally they do the "girly" thing and demand all the gossip as it happens).

I won't ever sleep with a co-worker because I like to keep my private life away from my work life. Should the two ever cross, it will get messy and will cause more hassle than necessary. In my opinion, it's not worth the trouble just so I can say "I tapped that" about a girl, when I'm going to be hassled about it for the rest of my employment there.

And it doesn't matter if you both agree to "never tell anyone" - that crap will get out in the open, someday, and you'll have to live with the consequences of it.

Shitting where you eat

Entertaining for youz though! I've only been working there myself for a few months and plan on staying a few years. Yeah I can with strain me self, wish the same could be said for one guy I work with though. I guess when I know her better she'll introduce me to her mates which are fair game. Social circle ftw!

"I have failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed".

Shitting where you eat

Son, you smash that shit.

Jobs come and go.

You'll never regret the stupid jobs you lost. But you will regret the poon you didn't smash.

(I'm also self employed and give zero fucks)

Shitting where you eat

Quote: (11-10-2015 08:24 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Son, you smash that shit.

Jobs come and go.

You'll never regret the stupid jobs you lost. But you will regret the poon you didn't smash.

(I'm also self employed and give zero fucks)

That's some serious I've-got-no-skin-in-the-game advice there brother.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

OP, don't listen to him [Image: biggrin.gif]

Shitting where you eat

My friend wrote the book on gaming girls at work. He would call it "getting paid to game," which turned into his slogan of "getting paid to get laid."

He's not doing that anymore. It tends to not work out, it can end bad in a nuclear way, you can hurt yourself financially, you can suck yourself into bad social situations, there's lots of other girls, and it's not a smart move all around for your sanity's sake.

But if the pussy is calling you, who can really blame you? Smash that shit. Young once old forever, as the Screeching Weasel song goes.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Shitting where you eat

Lots. Sex has been awesome to horrible. The aftermath has been 100% terrible for me. After you stick your dick in her, most lack the discretion to keep things on the low.

It's easy because of the false familiarity factor.

Spot the chick
Feel her out
Get her number for work purposes

Hey this is Archie, the train is running late.

Friendly texts about work

Friendly texts that are funny "can't believe they want us to work on Saturday"

The male boss needs to get laid.

That's when she starts moving in that direction

Now personally, I'm not bad at this writing thing. So i can say all sorts of things with plausible deniability.

I want her to bring up the possibility of sex or hanging out first.

But once she does, game over.

If she's clueless, "We should totally hang out sometime" and then you drop it.

She will initiate. She will also inquire about you through back channels.

The real problem is that when she engages you at work before you bang, like most women, she'll attempt to make you her slave. Never lift a box for s bitch at work.

If you give no fucks, you can just ask her out directly. 50/50 and you put her on the spot.

Again, this is bad idea and shows that you lack restraint. If you want tight game, you need to master yourself.

WIA

Shitting where you eat

If you do it, she has gotta have more to lose than you. Ideally fuck upwards.

The rest has been covered in this thread- frame frame frame.

Shitting where you eat

If she's new, could you convince her that the job isn't for her/get her fired then bang her while she cries over her pink slip?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Shitting where you eat

Someone I know ended up in a situation where he was dating someone else in a different team but still in a small-ish workplace.

He was a bit lucky the staff sided with him after they broke up, so she eventually left, though the best advice he learned and passed onto me was "Don't screw the crew".

I would second the advice above that you probably shouldn't unless either of you is planning on leaving in the near future - awkward breakups are not pleasant.

Shitting where you eat

If you don't give a shit about the job, then bang away. If you want to keep things smooth sailing at work, don't bother.

Shitting where you eat

DSWYE man.

Lots of girls out there. Not nearly as many jobs.

Shitting where you eat

Guys it's all good she's got fit mates.

Shitting where you eat

Quote: (11-10-2015 06:25 PM)Unkown_Killa Wrote:  

Yes, I had an attractive-looking (emphasis on looking) coworker in my building last year. My company is around 200+ people and she worked on a different floor in a far off department that I have no regular interaction with. So, after months of just ignoring her and following the golden rule, I decided I couldn't resist anymore and devised a careful and discreet plan to test the waters.

The thing is, she had already given me clear IOIs. So, I started walking into her area on purpose a few times, dropped a few IOIs, then went for the kill one day with a quick conversation and asking her out to lunch. She was excited and agreed, so we went out a few days later, but she turned out to be a total bitch. I mean, absolute worst female I've ever been on a date with. I should have known by the company she kept in the office. She still works in my building, but it's easy for me to ignore her since she's in a far away department. She said hi to me one day weeks later, and I just ignored her.

Anyways, if this is just some woman you only plan on banging, and this job means something to you, then take it off the table right now. If she's someone you could see yourself seriously dating/courting, then the first date with a coworker should be a lunch date. Don't hesitate too long, but do try to get a feel for what kind of person she is first before you pop the question. If she turns out to be a complete bitch like the one I encountered in my office, your small-scale office place may not be able to protect you from potential repercussions and general awkwardness.