rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mentality behind girls fucking you but not letting you kiss them?

This happened on two separate occasions in the past 12 months.

I recently pulled this chick for a bar in Fort Collins,CO. Almost always make out with a chick before pulling them but this chick refused my advances. I kept talking to other girls. Nothing stuck so i decided to leave after last call. She grabs me on my way out and asks what I'm doing later. Says i can share a cab with her. We go to her place and to my surprise i get 0 LMR. We start banging but as i try to kiss her she would dodge. Then she hits me with this gem "I don't kiss random guys". She wakes me up in the morning for a second bang session and i leave. She also texted me a week or so later asking what i was doing so i doubt i turned her off or something.

Months before that, i was in Vegas and this older woman who in retrospect i suspect is married did the same. Sucked, fucked, did ass-to-mouth but wouldn't kiss or swallow.

Have any of you guys experienced something similar? If so, what seems to be the logic behind it?

That's reserved for their boyfriends / husbands.

Yes and the woman was confirmed to have a current relationship. This seems to be some weird hamstering of how women catch feelings off of random sex. That's the best idea I can come up with.

I've had that too. Kissing is more intimate for the modern sloot than having a man penetrate her vagina or anus. Most of these lizards twist like a ship at a stormy sea when I try to steal a kiss but lay there cooperatively when I twist my dragon into their foul punanies. Since these modern sloots want to be 'men' and fcuk with no passion, they don't want to kiss as that is reserved for those who are trying to connect on a higher level.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

It just a girl trying to say to herself, she's doing it just for the sex. A whore will do the same thing, except charge you 20 bucks.

Never had this happen but it is interesting. It must be, as previously suggested, some warped sense of intimacy where a kiss is more intimate.

Which is weird to me because most girls, in the West anyway, are "making out" from junior high on so kissing random dudes becomes about as meaningful as eating a sammich from 7 Eleven by the time they reach their mid twenties....yawn

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

This isn't a problem though as long as you get the bang. Kissing and paying for rent are her boyfriends duties and then she goes to you so you can cum on her face and not call her back

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

It makes sense in their minds (twisted, I know). It's about intimacy and emotion. And them not being able to control their sexual urges. They can't resist a bang, but it's easy to resist a kiss and not feel like a slut. Go figure.

The only lesson to get out of it is to remember this if a chick won't kiss you. Doesn't always mean chances of a bang are over.

Edit: Wasn't this all canvassed in Pretty Woman?

Hooked up with an absolute town bicycle that would fuck at the drop of a hat and was considered the campus slut for a semester but wouldn't blow anyone. Finally, one night she goes "Ok, I'm ready to give you head" and I'm like "ok, great". What a subpar rake job.

Long story short, she had intimacy/daddy issues so sex is rebellion and purely physical. They can glaze over in their eyes because they are receiving something. However, kissing and in this case, waxing my pole, require effort on their behalf so they are more guarded because it could make them take responsibility for the act and what it means to them/why they are doing it. A lot of chicks bang for distraction. The mouth is at the epicenter of your sensory system; hard to fake passion there where as the pussy will always get wet ie; easy to fake some shit.

Good looks OP; never made this connection before.

Quote: (11-10-2015 06:32 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I've had that too. Kissing is more intimate for the modern sloot than having a man penetrate her vagina or anus. Most of these lizards twist like a ship at a stormy sea when I try to steal a kiss but lay there cooperatively when I twist my dragon into their foul punanies. Since these modern sloots want to be 'men' and fcuk with no passion, they don't want to kiss as that is reserved for those who are trying to connect on a higher level.

This isn't a new or modern thing, some women view kissing as being more intimate not kissing allows them to keep a distance.

Used to be only prostitutes who had that rule [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (11-10-2015 06:23 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

That's reserved for their boyfriends / husbands.

Yes, this. Kissing would be "cheating" lol

Ask any hooker for the rules

Well I usually do that when I'm not 100% attracted to the girl's facial features but wouldn't mind having a crack at her body, so that could be her thought process?

Ahh, this finally may explain this weird encounter I had in Helsinki, Finland. Went on a date with a cute Finnish girl and brought her back to my Airbnb same day. But she wouldn't kiss me but she was clearly enjoying the sex. It felt so odd to me but the theories in this thread make sense.

Not surprisingly, I've had the no kissing thing happen with American girls twice. I actually had the opposite happen in Thailand where a pro was really into me and came home with me for free. She was super "sweet"/ sexy and I ended up letting her stay the night. The next morning she told me that I was the first guy she had kissed in like a year.[Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-10-2015 06:20 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Months before that, i was in Vegas and this older woman who in retrospect i suspect is married did the same. Sucked, fucked, did ass-to-mouth but wouldn't kiss or swallow.

Have any of you guys experienced something similar? If so, what seems to be the logic behind it?

Yeah, that one is common. The other one you mentioned just sounds like a prostitute.

I've had a few situations where I've met women from online at a bar and things seemed to be going well with touching, flirting and so on but no kiss. Being a strict follower of the first date bang formula I never go for the kiss in public and wait to do that when we get back to my place. However when I've gone for the kiss at home they turn their heads, pull away and adamantly refuse to kiss me. In those situations I usually figure the bang is a no go and after a few attempts I give up and send her home.

So, at the risk of asking a trollish question how are you guys physically escalating with women who refuse to kiss you? Do you just start running your hands all over them and undressing them? My entire escalation technique is based on the makeout so this is completely new territory for me.

I actually ate my ex-gf out before we kissed.

One word: MASSAGE

Can confirm this. Absolutely bizarre because back in the day making out was seen as nothing compared to sex and done way before. Now a certain % of women are reversing this order. It's more common among the more promiscuous and damaged women, and no longer isolated to prostitutes.

^With the French, kissing has always been seen as more intimate and a bigger deal than sex in some ways. Makes sense to me.

Americans are dreamers too

If they weren't prostitutes...

Maybe you have bad teeth and/or bad breath?

Another reason could be she has a fear of intimacy.

Quote: (11-11-2015 10:10 AM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

Not surprisingly, I've had the no kissing thing happen with American girls twice. I actually had the opposite happen in Thailand where a pro was really into me and came home with me for free. She was super "sweet"/ sexy and I ended up letting her stay the night. The next morning she told me that I was the first guy she had kissed in like a year.[Image: smile.gif]

Banging a pro or semi-pro in Thailand tends to really be more like a poor to very good ONS - including kissing as a naturally expected part on her behalf - than an exactly negotiated service deal.

Back on the topic of ordinary girls refusing to kiss, can't say I've yet to experience that anywhere. Maybe it's an American super-slut thing (edit: noticed the post with the French girl).

Quote: (11-11-2015 06:46 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

I actually ate my ex-gf out before we kissed.

One word: MASSAGE

This just goes to show that a huge part of having tight game is being able to think outside the box while in the situation. I'm guilty of linear thinking as in I must first kiss the woman before having sex. Good lesson here.

Many online bitches might give up some initial kisses, then default to no-kiss vibe. Which is fine by me, women have lost the art of kissing en masse. One OKC slut I banged for a few months was heavy tongue, like clean out your fucking mouth and throat exploration shit. Whatever, I can dig it.

I just rolled with it like "God damned, is this even passion or an actual amphibious lizard beast I'm fuckin?"

The other oddity about her is when there was foreplay, it didn't gradually escalate. It was foreplay, BAM, you hit her horny switch, and she demanded to be fucked that moment with anger. Loved it, but a quirky weird hoe. Also, once she felt some deep penetration, she was immediately thrusting herself into my dick and screaming within 20-30 seconds of starting to fuck.

I'll have to admit, it was sexy as hell, but showed me her inexperience in bed... bitch only had one fuck mode. Hard, deep, loud. Sluts.