rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex-girlfriend hanging out with college rival

I saw my ex-girlfriend and my college rival working together on a project. Somehow this upsets me.

I don't understand why this guy keeps on trying to take things away from me. From my dominance during philosophy classes to my women. This girl it seems keeps on trying to make me think about her. I keep my distance from her but it seems she expected me to be a supplicant beta, who wants to pursue her again.

Its an ugly sight.

Has this ever happened to you? Do girls do this all the time? What should I make of this situation?

Be seen with hotter girls

Yes, feelings are real. Something they sneak up on you like this.

Do you have a plan in place for self-improvement?

If so, focus on that, eventually you won't care who this girl hangs out. Plotting or thinking about it, however, won't help.

I'm the King of Beijing!

To elaborate on what Suits is saying, your mind will be right when your momentum is right, both in magnitude and direction. You need a goal for YOU, and your energy needs to be directed at that goal, and MAINTAINED. I emphasis maintained b/c countless dudes will start doing the right shit and then self-implode their own momentum the next time a cute thing with a sweet voice comes around. That's not to say you can't indulge, but she can't ever be in a position to fuck up your momentum. That's the line in the sand you should have drawn and the one you need to draw in the future.

Now, about the guy trying to take things from you, that's life man. If anything at least this guy was a rival, a known opponent, vs. a "friend". Remember, women in France were fucking the Nazi's that killed their men. And as for the supplicating thing, just no.

If all else fails, the answers to all life's questions lie in a question itself: WWGKD (What would Ghenghis Khan Do?)

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

What is a college rival?

Whatever it is just remember that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

If I had a "rival", I think I'd have to kick his ass.

Sounds like a good sign. I mean is she only hanging out with him to piss you off? That means she's thinking about you and trying to get your attention. In that case just act like you don't give a fuck.

But then again I don't know your situation. Is your rival more attractive than you?

I've been in mild versions of this situation before, I would say to focus on other, better, hotter girls. Plural is key.

ex-girlfriend, by definition means she doesn't belong to you, how is the guy taking stuff from you that you don't even own? Let it go.

Forget that manipulative bitch.

Hangout with other girls, and ignore her and that chump.

The last thing you want to fight over is some replaceable bitch.

Chase/approach/game/bang other women - she'll be an afterthought.

Quote: (11-09-2015 11:01 PM)Phatom Wrote:  

I saw my ex-girlfriend and my college rival working together on a project. Somehow this upsets me.

I don't understand why this guy keeps on trying to take things away from me. From my dominance during philosophy classes to my women. This girl it seems keeps on trying to make me think about her. I keep my distance from her but it seems she expected me to be a supplicant beta, who wants to pursue her again.

Its an ugly sight.

Has this ever happened to you? Do girls do this all the time? What should I make of this situation?

"It's never really your pussy, it's just your turn" -Anonymous RVF forum member

It's his turn now

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Its an ugly sight.

By the way...what kind of philosophy did you study?

[Image: car-in-flames.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-11-2015 08:53 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Its an ugly sight.

By the way...what kind of philosophy did you study?

[Image: car-in-flames.jpg]
Analytic, Continental and greek. I don't get your irony.

Disclaimer: What I meant with 'college rival' is a classmate who takes many philosophy classes. We have develop a rivalry.

"College Rival?"

I don't know about you, but if I meet someone on my level in my courses, I try to get to know him. Having a group of high caliber men around you can make you all better.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (11-10-2015 12:44 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

What is a college rival?

This was my question as well.

Americans are dreamers too

Gary from Pokemon?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (11-12-2015 01:58 AM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

"College Rival?"

I don't know about you, but if I meet someone on my level in my courses, I try to get to know him. Having a group of high caliber men around you can make you all better.

Bingo, always ally yourself with men of your caliber and greater.

Having some humility and ego checking can go a long way.

Now this would've been cool if there wasn't a bitch involved, for now, ignore her and let him enjoy your sloppy seconds.

Quote: (11-12-2015 04:57 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Gary from Pokemon?

[Image: lol.gif]

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Get a hotter girl. It should mean nothing to you that she's working on a project with him.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (11-12-2015 04:57 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Gary from Pokemon?

Repped for that. Hilarious.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The last time I heard the word "rival" in a romantic context was in a Boy George song:

Quote:Quote:

Karma karma karma karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red gold and green, red gold and green

Every day is like survival
You're my lover, not my rival

[Image: attachment.jpg28705]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-12-2015 10:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The last time I heard the word "rival" in a romantic context was in a Boy George song:

Quote:Quote:

Karma karma karma karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red gold and green, red gold and green

Well it wasn't a romantic context. I meant rival as in class rival as in fighting for dominance for who knows the most philosophy. I never head of that song before...

[Image: 67e310cfb5d4a0f39e3d81e1c91451dd469c0c19...ecaf39.jpg]

Fuck dudes, thanks for those reps.

My honest opinion on op's situation: why aren't you getting with new girls now? She should be looking at you with her rivals, not the other way around.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Approach your way out of those feelings. Go talk to some girls and you will forget why you were mad in the first place.