rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chatting Up and then Rejecting Women for Fun

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there are any other men out there who have found themselves doing the same thing as what I've been doing over the past few years.

Thing is, I'm very red pill (sorry Roosh, I meant neomasculine). I've been reading Roosh V and The Rational Male for a long time, and I've lived in several countries and I travel on a monthly bases. I've talked to many, many women in my life, and I feel like they're all brainwashed robot clones of each other, on a per-culture bases.

Anyway, because of this red pill awareness, I've come to be very annoyed with women. Very annoyed indeed. I just can't stand listening to the bullshit that comes out of their mouths all the time. All of them ask me the same questions over and over, as if they're reading it from a script that was written fifty years ago. "What's your favorite color?" "Why have you never been married?" and so on and so forth; whenever one of them asks me the same question, in the same intonation, and in the same uptalk with the same facial expression once again, I just wanna give myself a frontal lobotomy, or put a roofie in my own drink.

So anyway, over the past two years or so, I've taken to a certain practice that gives me more satisfaction than actually banging them, and that is rejecting them with the greatest possible clarity and obviousness.

For instance, I prefer to roll solo at the bar, and recently I was chatting with a chick who was also sitting at the bar with her friend. I chatted with the one chick for something like 2 hours, and it was obvious that she was way into me. I'm moderately accomplished and moderately handsome and well dressed for my age and I was telling her, without bragging and in subtle ways, about my job and my real estate and so forth... After she gave me numerous - not so subtle anymore - indications of interest, which her friend, who was barely involved in the conversation, clearly noticed too. Anyway, after chatting her up and making her think "this guy is extremely high value" I said in a louder voice and very curtly: "Alright it was nice meeting you guys. See ya!" and I walked away before she had a chance to say anything back. Anyway, about 3 months later she saw me at another bar and she recognized me and she came up to me and asked "Aren't you so and so? We talked at so and so bar for a long time and then you just walked away.", to which I said "Oh right I remember now, but I would've never recognized you or remembered your name if you hadn't come up to me just now.". She was visibly mad, which made me feel satisfied. I now sometimes go to the bar she works at just to sit at the bar by myself and be the guy who thinks her value is too low for me. Now, this is not an isolated event, I've done this to many women and I like to be the guy at the bar for which no chick is good enough.

Another time I was sitting at the bar again chatting up a girl, who was into me too, and I was getting ready to leave, and she asked "Would you like to stay in touch? I can give you my number if you like." to which I looked her up and down in an obvious way and then said straight to her face: "No thanks I'm good." and I walked away again.

I've been doing this a lot lately, no matter how good looking they are. I love offending them and making them feel worthless.

I do this all the time now, and I'm not getting laid much anymore. It's like I've swung over to the other side of game. First I was blue pill beta, then I became red pill semi-alfa and was banging lots of women, and now I'm so tired of their bullshit that I'd rather offend them and make them feel like shit in an subtle-and-intelligent-but-blunt-at-the-same-time way than even bother banging them.

I take far more pleasure in my real estate, my job as an airline pilot, reading someone's amazing life story in an amazing book and in my Benz and moderate success in life than I do in banging any of these retarded North Americunts. Fuck, they're so incredibly annoying.

Are there any other men out there who have swung this far to the other side of game? I don't even understand how Roosh can still stand them. But then again, I can also still stand European women quite easily, just not North American ones.

Anyway, I can still get laid with chicks and I still have the PUA skills, but I have to pretty much be drunk and drunk-horny to let their bullshit roll off my back, and then I can pick up a ONS. I can no longer pick these chicks up sober, or spend any time listening to their retarded drabble while sober.

I suppose the reason I do this is that women get to reject men all the time. All they have to do is dress up, go to a bar, snap their fingers and there will be a hundred thirsty males swaying their cocks for them, and they get to reject until they find the best one, or the best one for the night. I hate the fact that they have it so easy, so I put in the effort to chat girls up, and get them into my frame, and then reject them. I can't do it in the same kind of quantity as women can, but I just feel somebody has to give them a taste of their own medicine, even if it means I'm not banging that particular chick that night.

I think I am the dictionary definition of a misogynist, but I'm glad I am, I'm very happy with the life I've created for myself, and I pick up a chick once in awhile to empty my bag, but apart from that I take far more pleasure in rejecting them before even banging them.

Has anybody else reached this point? It's like one of those places I'm happy to be in, but I don't really feel like I'm a normal member of society anymore. I don't know anybody else who does this. The vast majority of my friends are betas of course, and they can't even imagine rejecting a hot girl after she gets into them. They would crawl for them, rejecting them for no reason other than to make them feel like shit is unimaginable to them, so I can't even tell them or show them that I do it. Which is fine, I roll solo anyway, but yeah, this is who I am now.

Cheers,
Barwin

Barwin,

This post is better suited for the game forum. Also you need a TL;DR.

[Image: img-1880998-3-xzQXQ.gif]

Doing the Lord's work, son.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

I genuinely understand how you feel. I really do.

Having said that ... you seem to be filled to the brim with Beta Rage. It's not healthy and it will eat you alive. Are you sure this isn't about some oneitis or ex-girlfriend who ripped your heart out? Deal with it! You're taking women too seriously.

Things you've said ...

"I'm very Red Pill" - If you have to announce how rich you are, chances are you are not.

"Anyway, after chatting her up and making her think this guy is extremely high value' I said in a louder voice and very curtly: 'Alright it was nice meeting you guys. See ya!' " -Ask yourself ... Would any real player or man you admire & respect talk like this?

"I can still get laid with chicks and I still have the PUA skills" - i don't believe you can get laid at will. If you could, you wouldn't be this angry.

Holding on to anger and hate is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die from it.

Do really you think the girls you've rejected are on a forum right now complaining how this one guy they had a 2 hour conversation with said " Alright nice meeting you guys ... see ya!".

You're only hurting yourself.

Check your inbox bro i think i can help you.

What a waste of time.

Sounds like a "Top that Motherfuckers" post.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (11-09-2015 01:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What a waste of time.

Real. This is the kind of thing snobby girls do to get a power trip and feel like they're worth something.

It's pointless and immature when girls with no direction in life do it, it's pointless and immature when you do it.

And a part of me thinks you find comfort in "putting girls in their place" with your "rejections" because you can safely eject when the real player's work comes in, all in the name of some kind of revenge. And if you're rejected, you can just say it meant nothing to you—you weren't "really" trying to bang.

If you were really confident in your "PUA skills" you would get these girls home, get them naked, and then say "see ya!" That'd be just as pointless, but it'd at least get your point across.

For sure a case of beta rage. You can do better.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Sorry but you read wrong. I don't tell them how rich I am. There are ways to drop subtle hints of status without saying anything.

You've misread what I wrote. I'm not angry, I haven't been rejected by a previous girlfriend, and I do these things by choice. And it's not "beta rage", I just get satisfaction from doing exactly what they do.

Quote: (11-09-2015 01:49 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

I genuinely understand how you feel. I really do.

Having said that ... you seem to be filled to the brim with Beta Rage. It's not healthy and it will eat you alive. Are you sure this isn't about some oneitis or ex-girlfriend who ripped your heart out? Deal with it! You're taking women too seriously.

Things you've said ...

"I'm very Red Pill" - If you have to announce how rich you are, chances are you are not.

"Anyway, after chatting her up and making her think this guy is extremely high value' I said in a louder voice and very curtly: 'Alright it was nice meeting you guys. See ya!' " -Ask yourself ... Would any real player or man you admire & respect talk like this?

"I can still get laid with chicks and I still have the PUA skills" - i don't believe you can get laid at will. If you could, you wouldn't be this angry.

Holding on to anger and hate is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die from it.

Do really you think the girls you've rejected are on a forum right now complaining how this one guy they had a 2 hour conversation with said " Alright nice meeting you guys ... see ya!".

You're only hurting yourself.

Check your inbox bro i think i can help you.

"I've been doing this a lot lately, no matter how good looking they are. I love offending them and making them feel worthless."

Why do you enjoy doing this? That's weird. Were you hurt very badly by women when you were younger?

When I talk to a girl I'm not sexually attracted to, and who's clearly attracted to me, I don't go out of my way to shoot her down or make her feel bad. I'll make it clear I'm not interested, of course, but I don't get any joy out of it. Neither does anybody I know. What you're doing is petty and stupid.

Find a new hobby, man.

Must be a troll. No way anyone wastes up to two hours of their time at a crack to lead a chick on before blowing her off and then wastes more time coming here to post about how red pill they are.

Sorry but I have rejected women at home. And yes it does give me a power trip, but I'm happier doing this than mindlessly running around banging chicks like I did a few years ago. When I was doing that I felt like I was a little bitch. And I'm not afraid of closing, I still bang ONS on a regular bases.

Quote: (11-09-2015 02:05 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2015 01:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What a waste of time.

Real. This is the kind of thing snobby girls do to get a power trip and feel like they're worth something.

It's pointless and immature when girls with no direction in life do it, it's pointless and immature when you do it.

And a part of me thinks you find comfort in "putting girls in their place" with your "rejections" because you can safely eject when the real player's work comes in, all in the same of some kind of revenge. And if you're rejected, you can just say it meant nothing to you—you weren't "really" trying to bang.

If you were really confident in your "PUA skills" you would get these girls home, get them naked, and then say "see ya!" That'd be just as pointless, but it'd at least get your point across.

For sure a case of beta rage. You can do better.

Quote: (11-09-2015 01:49 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2015 02:08 PM)Barwin Wrote:  

Sorry but you read wrong. I don't tell them how rich I am. There are ways to drop subtle hints of status without saying anything.

You've misread what I wrote.

[Image: SXeWOo.gif]

you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Whats up Stan?

Quote: (11-09-2015 02:16 PM)Barwin Wrote:  

Sorry but I have rejected women at home. And yes it does give me a power trip, but I'm happier doing this than mindlessly running around banging chicks like I did a few years ago. When I was doing that I felt like I was a little bitch. And I'm not afraid of closing, I still bang ONS on a regular bases.

Having sex makes you feel like a little bitch?

[Image: 3o85xIuZdEMnEUc1cQ.gif]

Quote:Quote:

And I'm not afraid of closing, I still bang ONS on a regular bases.

Sorry but I have rejected women at home.

I think I am the dictionary definition of a misogynist, but I'm glad I am, I'm very happy with the life I've created for myself, and I pick up a chick once in awhile to empty my bag, but apart from that I take far more pleasure in rejecting them before even banging them.

[Image: troll.gif]

Barwin you're either a troll or you've got some deep seeded issues hindering self improvement.

We aren't interested in trolling a girl for 2 hours then immediately ejecting.

Who the hell wants to waste their time doing that ?

So you're painting a majority of the game forum members as mindlessly running around getting notches ?

You mean the notches that takes skill, game, self improvement, and countless other things ?

There is literally no point in wasting time just to intentionally reject women, in fact that's something a woman would do.

You need to look for satisfaction elsewhere, what you're doing is wasteful.

You don't think that girl hopped on another dick before she saw you again ? Give me a break.

This is pure mental masturbation.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

This seems like a whole lot of effort put into something meaningless. Why stoop down to a woman's level?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (11-09-2015 01:33 PM)Barwin Wrote:  

I do this all the time now, and I'm not getting laid much anymore.

Quote: (11-09-2015 02:16 PM)Barwin Wrote:  

And I'm not afraid of closing, I still bang ONS on a regular bases.

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I didn't read the OP, so I am just going to respond to the thread title for the sake of efficiency (i.e., not wasting my time).

Chatting up people and then rejecting them for fun is what women do. Don't be a woman, even if it means foregoing "giving them a taste of their own medicine".

Life's too short for that kind of bullshit.

Ok so first of all, there are guys on this forum who know me in person. They can attest that I'm not a troll, that I have no case of oneitis and that I have no beta rage. They can also attest that I'm not lying.

However, your critics are your best friends, so I'll go back to banging women instead of rejecting them for fun. I just don't see it as "stooping down to a woman's level". It's the players that elevate women's value, players are the reason why women have it so easy getting laid, they are the ones that empower women, that make them the cunts they are. And it's that part of the player life I couldn't stand anymore. In addition, I said I'm very red pill, but I never said I'm very alpha, there's a difference.

I feel like I'm doing something that takes their value away instead of giving them value, which is what players do, and I find it a more noble cause than fucking them. Once you've had enough vaginas, it's really nothing special anymore. I get pussy-fatigue.

But fine, back to the animal stage of fucking it is.

Yeah, I'm well aware that any woman who's more than a 4 in North America can get cock by just snapping her fingers, I get that part, but even for good looking women it's hard to find a high value man who's not a total loser. There are many men who have high value: alcoholic musicians who play an emotional bullshit song at a bar during a live band, a locally popular dirt biker, a local celebrity and so forth, but most of them have only perceived value, not actual value, and women know this. When they meet a guy who has both perceived and actual value, they know it. So what if they can go jump onto a cock of a perceived-value-loser? They know they're losers, and it's just another dildo made from flesh to them.

Quote: (11-09-2015 02:23 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Barwin you're either a troll or you've got some deep seeded issues hindering self improvement.

We aren't interested in trolling a girl for 2 hours then immediately ejecting.

Who the hell wants to waste their time doing that ?

So you're painting a majority of the game forum members as mindlessly running around getting notches ?

You mean the notches that takes skill, game, self improvement, and countless other things ?

There is literally no point in wasting time just to intentionally reject women, in fact that's something a woman would do.

You need to look for satisfaction elsewhere, what you're doing is wasteful.

You don't think that girl hopped on another dick before she saw you again ? Give me a break.

This is pure mental masturbation.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

I feel like trolling them like this will just hurt us in future - that it gives girls more of an impression that we're just dickheads that use and abuse them.

But really, I think we should treat them with a modicum of respect. Be gentlemanly about it (to a degree). If not, then you just spoil the goods ahead of the next guy.

I agree that its a waste of time and hence I won't do it myself, but I don't mind the OP doing it to be honest. We all know these chicks can use some strong ego downsizing, so if OP is willing to put in the effort and takes pleasure from it, by all means.

And I don't agree its necessary beta or beta rage he is experiencing. You don't have to be lacking pussy to be genuinely frustrated by the state of women in the west, I too am frustrated about this and I too am fed up with their attitude, I think we all are. If you have 5 nice plates on the side that makes this a lot easier to live with, but it doesn't make it go away. Besides moving to other non-infected countries, you will always be confronted by this,... in the shop, on the metro, at your work office, ... it still is a problem.

So yeah it is playing on their level and not the most worthwhile thing to do, but hey if it makes you feel better. You can do this instead of playing video games for two hours then. It's basically being an arrogant prick to women. Not the highest level of mindstate you can reach, but I prefer these over the betas any day, they add to the balance.

And guys let's not forget, most girls that get treated like that will go seek immediate validation to regain some of their ego, which means for them to hop on the next dick as soon as possible. More pussy for the rest of us.

Quote: (11-09-2015 01:33 PM)Barwin Wrote:  

I think I am the dictionary definition of a misogynist

No, "misogynist" is a nauseatingly over-broad catch-all term for men who disagree with mainstream approaches to male/female relations. The "misogynist" net catches some foul, hateful miscreants and a whole bunch of disaffected, infantile men who are angry at society and they can't exactly explain why. You fall into the latter camp.

I'm moderately accomplished and moderately handsome and well dressed for my age and I was telling her, without bragging and in subtle ways, about my job and my real estate and so forth...

There is a strong, undeniable overlap between the camp of "disaffected" men and men who think that money is king or the only tool a man has to prying a woman's legs apart.

I take far more pleasure in my real estate, my job as an airline pilot, reading someone's amazing life story in an amazing book and in my Benz and moderate success in life than I do in banging any of these retarded North Americunts. Fuck, they're so incredibly annoying.

There is a saying in law school: if you don't know who the asshole is in class, it's you.

If everybody around you is a dull, annoying blue-pill drone, it is probably because you, yourself, are a dull, caustic "red-pill" individual whose not-so-subtle superiority complex bleeds into your dealings with others. Your perception of "trolling women" is most likely a preemptive defense -- Thank God I'm only here to troll. Bitches are so dumb -- against the fact you are actively turning women off with your personality. You aren't trolling on them bruh, you are, at best, marginally interesting because of your acute lack of self-awareness, or at worst just another "red-pill" dude who thinks his jaded, horribly under-developed worldview makes him "above it all."

EDIT -- looks like this might be a former banned member trolling for attention. Message received.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I always thought Elliot Rodgers committed suicide. I guess he just faked his own death and became an airline pilot like a modern day Frank Abignale.

It's like one of those places I'm happy to be in, but I don't really feel like I'm a normal member of society anymore.

[Image: American-Psycho-Christian-Bale.jpg]

No buddy, you are definitely not. Whats your next trick? Hanging out in gay bars, and chatting up gay dudes, then rejecting them so that they 'learn some sort of lesson'. You sound like some sort of weird 'neomasculine' Punisher. Except instead of guns and grenades your weapons are 'awesome travel stories and fake phone numbers'

You are an idiot that makes the rest of us look bad by operating under the banner of 'the red pill'

Edit...dammit, just read 2wycked's edit.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-09-2015 03:12 PM)Barwin Wrote:  

Ok so first of all, there are guys on this forum who know me in person. They can attest that I'm not a troll, that I have no case of oneitis and that I have no beta rage. They can also attest that I'm not lying.

However, your critics are your best friends, so I'll go back to banging women instead of rejecting them for fun. I just don't see it as "stooping down to a woman's level". It's the players that elevate women's value, players are the reason why women have it so easy getting laid, they are the ones that empower women, that make them the cunts they are. And it's that part of the player life I couldn't stand anymore. In addition, I said I'm very red pill, but I never said I'm very alpha, there's a difference.

I feel like I'm doing something that takes their value away instead of giving them value, which is what players do, and I find it a more noble cause than fucking them. Once you've had enough vaginas, it's really nothing special anymore. I get pussy-fatigue.

But fine, back to the animal stage of fucking it is.

Who? Cause you aren't repped.

So like others pointed out, you are probably a formerly banned member.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic