rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

r/K Selection - Stefan Molyneux Interviews Bill Whittle

This podcast is 1.5 hours long. But if you're interested in either The Migrant Invasion of Europe, GamerGate, Donald Trump's Campaign, or Neomasculinity-in-general, then this podcast is required viewing. It will explain, on a deeply psychological level what an SJW is, why we cannot compromise with them, and why they'll always want to destroy us.

I'm interested in any criticisms / questions of the ideas that you may have. And I also know that you can email the Anonymous Conservative at [email protected].

Thanks in advance for listening.

I watched this about a week ago. It's the most illuminating hour and a half I've seen for a long time.
It explains everything we're seeing around us at the moment, in terms of social malaise.
I like almost everything that Stefan puts out but this is one of the best and most fascinating interviews he's ever done.
In a word, mindblowing.

Quote: (11-09-2015 12:21 PM)amity Wrote:  

I watched this about a week ago. It's the most illuminating hour and a half I've seen for a long time.
It explains everything we're seeing around us at the moment, in terms of social malaise.
I like almost everything that Stefan puts out but this is one of the best and most fascinating interviews he's ever done.
In a word, mindblowing.

Agree. But it also deeply asks (and answers!) questions like, "Why do we lift? Why do we believe in constant self-improvement? Why do we reject ideas like fat-acceptance and Just Love Me For Who I Am?"

The answer, simply put, is, "Because if we adopt any one of those ideas, we'll behave like r-selected rabbits. And we refuse to behave that way."

Great content, the only criticism I could level was the part where Bill Whittle talks about the necessity of war and Stefan interjects, noting the original creed of the founding fathers. Other than that this interview was pure quality and provoking given the biological evidence which the conversation is based around.

Quote: (11-09-2015 12:43 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

The answer, simply put, is, "Because if we adopt any one of those ideas, we'll behave like r-selected rabbits. And we refuse to behave that way."

Not only that, but to go further: And if we behave like R selected rabbits then civilization will literally collapse.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Interesting talk.

I think Whittle oversimplifies the issue somewhat when he brings up the issue of people being pro or anti-police and military. Plenty of people on both sides of the R/K/Liberal/Conservative argument (myself included) aren't necessarily against military and police forces, it's just that they see that these organizations simply do not represent the will of the people any more.

I think he gets it way wrong again when he says that people who blame US foreign policy/intervention in other nations for creating animosity towards the US are cowards. Logically, if someone harms you one way or another you want to harm them back, terrorists are simply engaging in asymmetric warfare using what they have available to them.

Quote: (11-11-2015 06:10 AM)Ambicatus Wrote:  

I think he gets it way wrong again when he says that people who blame US foreign policy/intervention in other nations for creating animosity towards the US are cowards. Logically, if someone harms you one way or another you want to harm them back, terrorists are simply engaging in asymmetric warfare using what they have available to them.

I agree with this in the abstract, but not in practice.

I may have spent too much time on AC's blog (absorbing his rhetoric), but most people who would say such a thing are wimpy male feminists. And if a wimpy male feminist were to say such a thing, I'd presume he's a coward.

If someone from RVF said that, though, I'd take it more seriously.

--------------

Edited to add: I think Whittle gets it right when he says that feminists and liberals support Muslims solely because they hate conservative White Americans and Europeans.

I had a chat today with a cousin of mine.
Intelligent guy in his early fifties.
We spoke a bit about the hordes of migrants coming to Europe, and I tried to make some inroads into undoing the propaganda he'd absorbed from Irish and international mainstream media.
He was semi-open to it, he kind of agreed on the mess of all these migrants coming in and the craziness of Merkel & co in encouraging it.
However when I then began to talk about Calais and how the residents are effectively under siege from the migrants, he reverted to "But you can't blame these poor people from coming to Europe, sure they have every right to come here and live where they want" or words to that effect.
I tried to get him to face up to sheer idiocy of that statement, in as diplomatic a way as I could, but he wasn't buying it, and I could see I'd lost him again.
Hopefully though, I may have planted the seeds in his mind, that he might start to question things a bit more, rather than accepting the r-selected narrative so pushed by mainstream media.
I'm thinking of sending him on this video.
Something like this which is an intelligent, well researched video, which strongly outlines the potentially civilisation ending implications of encouraging and subsidising r-selected behaviour, might just open a few minds, if shared liberally on social media, especially among well read folks who can absorb the concepts in this clip.