rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Writing an essay on neomasculinity

Gentlemen,

While i do enjoy the game side of this forum, what really attracted to me to and support the cause was the ideas of Neomasculinity. My game is decent and i would rather learn through trial an error. What really gets me pumped is this revolution of sorts brewing in this community.

So that bring me to my question. I'm writing an essay for my final and want to write about Neomasculinity. I have a female (cute blonde 6 maybe 7 if she lost 20 lbs) English teacher who hold some pretty strong feminist beliefs and is planting those seeds in the young impressionable minds of the youth in my class, and it has inspired me. I may not hold any reputation in this community and I'm certain some of you may disagree with my decision and will warn me of the consequences. I am aware, and i am not afraid to stand up for what i believe. So I'm going to copy/past my first draft of an introduction for your review. I just want to make sure I have a solid idea of what I'm representing here.

Here it is:

In its most simple form, Neomasculinity is a corrective movement; a review of traditional beliefs. To right all who have been wronged and restore natural order to the modern world. The origins of this movement begin in the minds of the suppressed, like any revolution, who have grown tired of the recent political, judicial, and societal inequality being allowed to foster in plain sight. While we have grown beyond the mental capacity of complete patriarchy, these traditional roles still hold evolutional value, and in reform will present the key to regain civilizational stability.

Cheers

Is there any reason you've got an English teacher when in your other posts you've said you've been in the military, have an ex-wife, and are currently at college?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I would guess, GI bill is in use after he finished his service and he possibly married a harpy around when he first signed up.

You are correct cascadecombo, I completed my service and I'm now using the gi bill to pay for my college. I'm 25 and was married for 3 years while I was in the army. I understand I'm new to the forum, cool, I get that. I'm just passionate about this and trying to support the cause. I'm pretty sure my forum membership doesn't dictate my beliefs or allowance of such beliefs. Unless you're worried I'm some sort of trolling spy lol. Like I said, I'd really appreciate the guidance.

Thank You, Robert

Agree on the country's request. if you are already honest - you can not write an essay yourself - buy essay. Around a lot of opportunities and they do not stop at registering forums with similar requests.

OP is banned but anyone reading:

I went to college for one semester. I got an A- in sociology with the following technique:

Do not pick up the book, you don't need to.

On multiple choice questions, circle the most politically correct answer. It is always correct.

On essay questions, right something vague but politically correct.

For the final, choose a bullshit subject that you don't believe in, but imagine yourself being a marxist. I wrote a garbage paper on racial profiling in 2 or 3 nights and got at least a 90.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WRITE A PAPER ON NEOMASCULINITY. Your goal is not to be right, it is to get that bullshit piece of paper to get your foot in the door at a job.

If this is too ridiculous a situation for you to comply with, don't go to college.

Here's my basic take on neomasculinity:

Add to that: don't be a cunt.

There you go, you're welcome. Let me know how it worked for ya.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman