rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Massage game

Massage game

Inspired by this post and knowing that girls like massage I put an ad in the "casual encounters" section of CL. Mentioned massage and sexual therapy in the title but didn't mention sex in the body. As Enigma suggested in his post I used vivid imagery in the ad.

Now a chick responded that she loves massage and wanted to make an appointment. First of all I need to get some logistics such as candles. Then watch some massage videos on the internet. I don't have a dedicated massage board (why should I?) So I think I use my bed. I have a pretty nice and cozy pad.

But a fundamental problem is whether she got the sexual part or not. She may come with a chaperon for example.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Massage game

Do you really need to go to such lengths for sex?

Seriously man, this is bordering on "creepy" if ever anything was.

What if she turns up with a friend and is fat??

Massage game

Quote:Quote:

Now a chick responded that she loves massage and wanted to make an appointment.

[Image: 08rXZJH.png]

First of all I need to get some logistics such as candles.

No need logistics, just tell her to come for netflix and chill :

[Image: CKuKR4JXAAAlQLx.jpg]

If she tell you she don't want to have sex, just say "Yeah I know..." because

[Image: 14da413fb2cbe2e3a9a26af9b932543f.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Massage game

Quote: (11-09-2015 01:12 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Do you really need to go to such lengths for sex?
I've gone to greater lengths in the past such as going to dinner first dates or sending dedicated messages on OKC. There are high profile forum members who'd do things like showing a tourist girl around their city or book a hotel room in their own town for SA game.

Seriously man, this is bordering on "creepy" if ever anything was.
How is it creepy? I made my intention clear or at least hinted at it.

What if she turns up with a friend and is fat??
I'm gonna meet her at a nearby cafe first. She may flake of course

A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Massage game

Quote: (11-09-2015 06:29 PM)duedue Wrote:  

I don't know that I'd call it creepy, but based on the thread you linked to, you're adding a step in the process that you have zero knowledge/experience about (massage). What's the purpose? Why do you think giving a girl a shitty just learned over the internet massage is going to work better than what was posted in the thread you linked?

It's at best a bit misguided and at worst counter-productive to your goal.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Massage game

Quote: (11-10-2015 08:54 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I don't know that I'd call it creepy, but based on the thread you linked to, you're adding a step in the process that you have zero knowledge/experience about (massage). What's the purpose? Why do you think giving a girl a shitty just learned over the internet massage is going to work better than what was posted in the thread you linked?

Yeah that's pretty much what I meant.

It's the outright fraud that makes me find it weird.

Now if you were actually a masseuse...game on!

Massage game

you're adding a step in the process that you have zero knowledge/experience about (massage). What's the purpose? Why do you think giving a girl a shitty just learned over the internet massage is going to work better than what was posted in the thread you linked?

This is, from my experience, correct. A bad massage after you offer one is not going to help you have sex with her. If a chick asks for one and you suck, no big deal.

However, it doesn't hurt to know what you are doing. A full body massage is an erotic and relaxing event that creates a strong connection of trust and physical intimacy. It can also be a reliever of stress or mild soreness/tightness.

First, I wouldn't give a massage of more than a couple minutes to a girl that isn't A) naked, and B) someone I know I am about to fuck. You can use massage to eliminate excuses like "my feet/neck/back hurts", any red flag that could be used to signal I may not be getting my balls drained tonight.

Just to be clear, I am not saying rub your bitch's feet every night after work and hope for sex. You'll know when she's having a rough day by her body language, and if you are feeling generous, just lead the way. Tell her to go get undressed and lay on the bed and you'll be there in a minute. Grab a beer, bottle of wine, your dugout, whatever, and talk to her about where exactly the problem is and have her describe the situation- is it pain, soreness, tightness, a knot in her back/ shoulder, etc. Listen to what she says and how she describes it. Have a drink or smoke out, get her relaxed. Just like you would if you were building up to fucking her.

I would not advocate a beginner trying to use massage to fix a pain problem, especially near vertebrae in the neck. It doesn't take much to makes things worse. Just say you can't help with that and she should get it checked out by a professional.

However, common issues, like tightness or knots in the Traps, Lats, etc., can be worked out with a little practice and knowledge.

One thing you can do to learn is to have her go get a massage (or go get one yourself) and then come back and show you exactly what the therapist did. Remember the technique- how much pressure is used, the duration of the pressure, the direction of the movements, etc.

The first thing I realized is that I was not able to visualize the muscles in her back, so I wasn't using enough pressure. I was giving a weak massage, and it does nothing. Understanding anatomy will help your learning curve.

My last bit of advice is don't give a dry massage. If you don't have massage oil, just use a lotion that has a pleasant smell or no smell at all. If you are at her place, she probably has a gallon of it under her sink that she uses when she gets out of the shower.

Ideally, you will be able to solve any physical ailments she has in a few minutes. Then, because she is naked (or at the very least topless), you just start rubbing other parts of her body with the oil/lotion to complete the full body massage. This part is for you to have fun exploring her ass, legs, etc... she should be getting excited, not going to sleep. [Unless you like the taste of lotion, don't rub it into any areas you plan on putting in your mouth, i.e. her nipples.]

At this point she should be warmed up and ready to go. Never let her off the hook and let her go to sleep. Payment is required at the time services are rendered. Or that is her last massage from you.

Soon enough, you'll be pulling knots out from under her scapula, and she'll be reaching back for your cock to say thank you.

Massage game

Quote: (11-11-2015 02:17 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Yeah that's pretty much what I meant.

It's the outright fraud that makes me find it weird.

Now if you were actually a masseuse...game on!

Outright fraud? I didn't mention I was a masseur in the ad and figured massage wasn't rocket science. Anyway the "chick" turned out to be a dude. Please don't make fun of me (too much).
[Image: facepalm.png]

Massage game

Hey man, at least you had the balls to come back and tell us the truth.

There's just no need for these elaborate schemes!

Massage game

Quote: (11-14-2015 09:28 AM)duedue Wrote:  

Outright fraud? I didn't mention I was a masseur in the ad and figured massage wasn't rocket science. Anyway the "chick" turned out to be a dude. Please don't make fun of me (too much).

@:20

BTW sorry but...

[Image: laugh6.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Massage game

Quote: (11-14-2015 09:28 AM)duedue Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm.png]

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

I have to agree with CrashBangWallop.

I want to buy you a beer mate. That's hilarious. Charge it to the game.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"