rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo Dolo is the way

Solo Dolo is the way

So recently I'd been on a hell of a dry spell, one I touched on in this thread on why I need to start day gaming: thread-51225.html. Unfortunately I haven't been walking the walk as far as getting my day game in gear, but I was reaching the crisis point where I need to get laid one way or another.

I had pretty much dropped out of the scene completely for a few reasons, aside from being over all the B.S., I was banging my head against the wall going no where on tinder, had zero social circle prospects, and all my wingmen had dropped like flies from either being in a relationship, being out of town, or doing their own version of MGTOW.

In the past I'd frequent the bars at least once a week to at least get out there and see some chicks, which was down from 2-3 nights out when I was just getting my feet wet in the game about 4-5 years ago.

I'd pretty much always had a wingman, and the idea of rolling solo never appealed to me, and the times I did roll solo I didn't have the right mindset which basically poisoned any chances I had to succeed.

So basically I was at the point where I'd only go out when I had a wingman, and since all my wings were MIA recently I'd only been going out to night game every 2-3 weeks.

My last wingman is a tall, handsome, well dressed dude with cash and swagger, and now in retrospect I can see that Roosh was right when he said back in the day that if your wingman is substantially better looking than you, you're better off rolling dolo.

I see this now because every time I went out with the dude he pretty much received 90% of the IOIs, and his game was completely different than mine. He'd basically find a spot to post up and kick back with his drink and let chicks enter his orbit and give him IOIs and then he'd open them with something extremely basic like "hi".

Meanwhile I'd end up basically kicking it with him and posting up, but I wasn't seeing the same results, because I don't have the same looks/heights to receive the IOIs, my game needs to be more calculating, I need to scan the room for prospects, think of my opener, then go in for the kill with a cold approach. Sitting back and kicking it with my wing wasn't bringing success, and if anything I usually played wingman for him when he had a cutie interested, I'd have to entertain her friends who often weren't really feeling me anyway.

So I finally reached the point where I was like fuck it, I got to get out there and make some shit happen, I told myself that I'd at least put in a couple hours at the bar and dip out by 1 am to try and get a decent sleep if nothing was popping off.

I went out solo dolo Thursday of last week before Halloween, figuring the college crowd was going to be in pre-Halloween party mode and that I should capitalize on it. Predictably I got off to a slow start, being more of a wallflower and not really socializing much. I think when you're not used to rolling dolo it can be kind of daunting psychologically, because sometimes we have the habit of getting too into our own heads, and thats when self-conscious thoughts enter, "everyone is going to notice I'm alone standing here with no friends and think I'm a loser, etc."

Anyhow I did some approaches, they did okay I was getting into conversations, but nothing was really clicking, I was chatting up two fine petite Latinas, but it was a case where I actually needed a wing because I couldn't entertain both for too long.

Finally I decided to bounce to another bar for one last drink, I had been in there earlier and nothing was really popping, I had seen this cute brunette sitting drinking at the bar, but she was talking to some dude, who I assumed she was with. Later when I was back in there sipping a beer against the wall, we'd made some eye contact, then a perfect opportunity for a situational opener arose.

She was sitting at the bar on the stool and dropped something on the floor, for a second I was going to go over and pick it up, but then saw that she noticed it and she started to lean over to pick it up. She noticed that I saw it and that I was about to walk over, but then I didn't when she picked it up. Seeing that, I went over to her and said "I thought you dropped something important like your credit card, I was going to be a gentleman and pick it up for you, but then I noticed it was a receipt and nothing important."

She then replied, "that funny, you're right it is a receipt, but it is important, I have all the bar tabs and totals for the night on here." Which then led me to ask her, "so you're a bartender", and got us into conversation with witty banter, etc.

A stool opened up so I sat next to her and ordered us some drinks, I was in and everything was going smooth, she tried some LMR on me and was getting really drunk and acting kind of nutty as time went on, but I pushed through because I sensed "blood in the water." She started telling me I'm sexy, I started going for the kiss, she turned her head a couple times, till I grabbed it and cavemanned a kiss, and from then on it was all gravy.

Bounced her back to my crib, did the dirty deed, she ended up spending the night, hit it in the morning again. Dropped her off and she was acting all into me, saying I got to giver her my number and we have to hang out again. She then sent me a text a half hour after I dropped her off saying how she had such a "great time, and enjoyed herself very much."

This was the next day on Friday, she ended up hitting me up again that night for a booty call at like 1 am, but I was too tired and just wanted to sleep. I assumed she'd be good to go for another session later in the weekend or next week, but since then she's completely gone ghost on me, not replying to a couple texts I sent, etc.

I ended up looking her up and finding her on Facebook, and surprise, surprise, she's got a boyfriend that she's in a "relationship with", dude lives in this town and I wouldn't be shocked if they lived together, she was acting all weird that night and tripping about not going home. I'm sure she made up some story about she crashed on her friend's couch or some B.S.

So back to square one and feeling kind of downtrodden about some other game unrelated shit, I decided to trek back out to the bars last night on another dolo mission.

I again went out with low expectation and told myself have a few drinks chill for an hour or two and then bounce by 1 am if nothings popping, but I also knew in the back of my head this time around I got a little momentum and success under my wings, so pulling another ONS isn't so out of the realm of possibility.

Last night things went a little better, I was finding my groove, doing approaches, getting into good conversations, etc., but I was really getting any "bites" so to speak, at least in the sense that I was really getting much sexual interest, etc.

Finally I was about to throw in the towel when I was walking past my usual bar the one I have the most success from and pulled last week. I see this chick crouched over by the entrance in kind of a crouching squat position smoking a cigarette.

Immediately I was reminded of a pick up of a chick a few years ago who ended up becoming a fuck buddy, that I picked up the very same way she was crouched over squatting smoking a cig outside of the entrance of the bar. There was certain ding that went off in my mind, so I stopped and asked her if I could bum a smoke.

She was super drunk, like Icelandic drunk, and said she only had one ciggie left, and then I suggested we share. Normally I can't communicate with girls when I'm just buzzed and they're completely smashed, but just talked to her like normal and all seemed good.

At some point she was saying that she really had to pee and I joked around about one of the benefits of being a guy is that you can pretty much go anywhere anytime. She was like fuck that I will too, and then I offered to show her a "good spot" to go and also offered to be her "look out" while promising not to "take a peek."

So I put my arm around her trying to set a more sexual frame, walked her to a cutty spot like 5 minutes away from downtown, told her to go in between these bushes, then when she finished I pushed her up against the wall of this building and started to make out with her. I was starting to chub up a bit in my pants and grabbed her hand and put it on my dick, which she started rubbing enthusiastically.

At this point it seemed like it was "all systems go", and fortunately my logistics were epic since my car was only parked a minute away down the street. Without really telling her where we're going I grabbed her hand and guide her to my car.

She starts to hesitate and looks like she going to break away and head back to the bars and says, "I don't know dude, I have a boyfriend, and he's wondering where I'm at..."

I said, "don't worry everything is cool" then proceeded to pull her in to make out some more, at this point we were right by my car, so I unlock it, open the door, tell her to get in. As she gets in she drops the phone on the floor and I pick it up to see some dude named Matt had sent her a bunch of texts, asking "where the hell did you go?", I assumed it was her BF and immediately slided to close her iPhone, and dropped it back on the floor.

She hops in the car, and away we go, I don't even tell her where we're going, I just drive. As I'm driving I know I got to amp up the sexual tension, so while I have one hand on the wheel, I'm fishing around and unbuckling her belt, and undoing the button on her jeans, then unzip them, she's not wearing any panties, and I start rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while I have my other hand on the steering wheel.

This chick is full on cumming as I'm fingering her and driving at the same time, she's opening her legs and spreading them wide, moaning and groaning, and grinding her pussy as I stuff my fingers in her twat.

We get to my house and I lead her straight to my room, clothes off, no bullshit, I'm kind of having a hard time getting a boner, and tell her to suck me, she grabs my dick and starts enthusiastically sucking it, I'm thinking "hell yeah" this chick is slobbing like a champ, the girl from last week, wouldn't even suck me at all.

End up mashing the poonanie for like a good half hour, hit it raw which in retrospect I probably shouldn't have done, went in raw on the slag from last week too. Once we're done the chick says she wants to go home which is about 10 minutes away in the neighboring town. I grab all her clothes tell her to get dressed, and while she's dressing she starts whining about how sore her pussy is.

I asked her "is it usually that sore", and she said no it isn't, and I laughed and told her that she just got some seriously big dick, and asked her if it was worth it and she said "yes, it was really good, totally worth it, but I'm probably going to be sore for a day or two."

Ended up taking her to her house, dropped her off, she said "text me sometime", and thats when I started to chuckle in my head, I never even got the girl's name, let alone her phone number. I basically was fingering her pussy in my car driving her to my house to fuck, about 15 minutes after I first started to talk to her.

Like Tariq Nasheed said in an old podcast, "pick em up, fuck em, and drop em off." Sometimes it really is that easy. In a way I do kind of feel bad that both of these skanks have boyfriends that they cheated on with me. It's kind of like a microcosm of what's wrong with American women in general. These sluts go out, get drunk, get taken home by some random stranger, suck his cock, get covered with his cum, then get dropped off at home, only to crawl into bed with their boyfriends and then feed them some bullshit story about how they went to their chick friends house to hang out after the bar, and then walked home alone. Meanwhile we all know the reality of what really happened.

Solo Dolo is the way

Good for you pulling those lays with low expectation night game man. Great comeback!

The biggest takeaway from this: girls are absolute pieces of shit. Both of these girls had "boyfriends" and had little to no inhibition about hooking up with a random stranger from the bar. One of them even straight ditched her man to ride off with you and get fucked.

What shameless whores.

Solo Dolo is the way

I enjoy rolling with like minded individuals.

Eg. They're a wing when I need it and vice versa but they can also fade away if I'm talking to one girl in particular and vice versa

Nothing beats rocking up with a bunch of dudes and getting that proof early. Even if we all have ulterior motives. As long as you all understand each other and don't hold each other too accountable, I still think it's the best method.

With that being said, SOLO is fun too in the right places/circumstances. And I've done that a lot. It's a great remedy for social anxieties.

Solo Dolo is the way

Quote: (11-08-2015 03:55 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

End up mashing the poonanie for like a good half hour, hit it raw which in retrospect I probably shouldn't have done, went in raw on the slag from last week too.

Had a good chuckle here. Story of my life.

+1

Solo Dolo is the way

I always find going solo to be more effective than going out. After a certain point of skill wingmen are almost a hinderance except for logistical reasons.

Solo Dolo is the way

this is the real life of rolling solo. This was also my method of choice, as you can move quickly and also attract and separate girls more easily. For some reason a girl's friends seemed much more ok with letting their friend walk away with one, lone, random stranger than a guy that was with another group of guys...

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Solo Dolo is the way

Solo >>>> all else

Solo Dolo is the way

Solo Dolo is the way

I should just stick to going out by myself now a days. My friends are usually low-energy who look for excuses not to talk to chicks or always use the excuse "I'm tired," to leave whatever venue we're at. I try and hype them up with encouragement to approach but it's a no-go unless they're smashed.

It's a lonely road to the poosy.

Solo Dolo is the way

Yea dolo is good when crazy shit like this happens. When nothing happens I feel like a failure. Sometimes its harder to get into the mood when you're the quiet type of dude. But damn some of the best stories I have is when I pulled solo against all odds and I made it happen.
The rush and accomplishment is just amazing. I can't really explain it to any of my friends either because they'll never believe me.

This post brought me flashbacks to those times.

Solo Dolo is the way

I read something similar on an ROK article. I hand a similar taste of solo very recently. I normally hang out at the near by bar with a buddy of mine. We go there a lot and know the majority of bar staff by first names and is to. He is one crude fucker, verbally, and I wanted to meet new people (I'm new to area so need build social circle) so I rolled solo and met a decent crowd. The group was fairly evenly mixed and mostly international. I had fun and got two of the girls numbers.

I was in Ireland for 10 days/nights earlier in the year and had no choice but to roll solo. It was go solo or be miserable all the time. It is a great habit to get into (going solo) I would recommend travelling outside of town when you first start as there is zero social pressure and you can use any excuse as to why you are there. Mine being. I was a t a work conference and booked my hotels for the wrong nights.

Solo Dolo is the way

Quote: (11-08-2015 03:55 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

while she's dressing she starts whining about how sore her pussy is.

I asked her "is it usually that sore", and she said no it isn't

[Image: mr-miyagi-o.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Solo Dolo is the way

I rarely roll solo.

The best part about going out for me is going out, having some dinner/drinks with good friends, then hitting a bar or club and having fun. I'm there having fun with my friends, and I wander off and hit on girls throughout the night. Sometimes I'm having too much fun and girls take a backseat.

Solo Dolo is the way

Looks like someone found a niche that he's great with !

Glad you're doing well man !

I honestly have never gone out solo, I think maybe a handful of times in my life and it always ended up running into someone.

If I ever go out, it's on a date. If it's the weekend it's my boys or a plate.

Maybe it just keeps me preoccupied for now. I probably should roll solo a few times and see how things are.

Solo Dolo is the way

Inspirational stories dude! How long have you been in the game?

Solo Dolo is the way

Nice work in getting out of your comfort zone. I've gone out solo a few times at night to a local brewery/restaurant and sat at the bar. I've met women on two separate occasions (not SNL but gotten numbers and went out at later dates). I need to get back to doing that but it's still not my preferred method and I'm not comfortable with it. I'm naturally a morning person and by the time night rolls around my energy is crap. I still need to incorporate it into my arsenal at least a few times a month though. Your story is a good kick in the ass for me!

Solo Dolo is the way

Quote: (11-09-2015 04:30 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I rarely roll solo.

The best part about going out for me is going out, having some dinner/drinks with good friends, then hitting a bar or club and having fun. I'm there having fun with my friends, and I wander off and hit on girls throughout the night. Sometimes I'm having too much fun and girls take a backseat.

I agree that rolling with a friend or group of friends is more enjoyable, but I think it's less effective for getting laid purposes (or at least can be for me), for a few different reasons.

When I'm out with some homies it's way easier to just kick back and chill with them and stay within our group, but when I'm out solo it's like I'm on the spot, I'm pretty much there for one reason and one reason only, to meet chicks and try to get laid.

One thing that I think sharpened Roosh's game is his sheer focus and intent, when you read his classic game material from 4-5 years ago, one thing that shined through was his tenacity and purpose, I'm remember him talking about "lacing up his boots, ready to punch in his time card and put in his work at the club."

I guess my point is that when I'm out with a friend(s) I'm not so focused on solely macking on chicas, but when I'm out on a dolo mission, that is pretty much the only reason I'm out. I rarely drink these days, never take a sip of the stuff when I'm home alone or in day to day life, only really drink in social situations, like bars, concerts, parties, etc. The bar and night club environment is not a place I'd really want to hang out at by myself for "fun", so if I go out alone it's only to meet girls.

Also needless to say often times rolling with a wing can create friction, ideally you find a guy that you really mesh with, but even still issues can arise, I've dealt with everything from dude running bad game, picking the wrong target, "stepping on my toes" and trying to compete for the same chick, to logistical issues like we rolled in the same car, or I get caught up in being a "good wing" and entertaining the frumpy friend that I don't even want to bang.

Solo Dolo is the way

Quote: (11-09-2015 05:24 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

Nice work in getting out of your comfort zone. I've gone out solo a few times at night to a local brewery/restaurant and sat at the bar. I've met women on two separate occasions (not SNL but gotten numbers and went out at later dates). I need to get back to doing that but it's still not my preferred method and I'm not comfortable with it. I'm naturally a morning person and by the time night rolls around my energy is crap. I still need to incorporate it into my arsenal at least a few times a month though. Your story is a good kick in the ass for me!

Yeah posting up and sitting at the bar can be a great way of meeting chicks, at my usual spot where I've done the best I've met quite a few chicks just chilling at the bar. The advantages and logistics are obvious, every chick needs to go to the bar to order a drink, and often times they are standing or sitting there for long stretches while they wait to order, which gives you direct proximity.

It makes it a lot easier to spark up a conversation and a lot of times I go with something as simple as "hey what's up," "hey how's it going, "how's your night going", "what are you drinking tonight", etc.

One thing that I do that I kind of learned from my bro is scan the bar to see where the finest chicks are sitting, standing, and then try to weasel a spot in next to them, as opposed to just any old spot where there are a bunch of dudes or fat chicks.

If you're rolling dolo, posting up at the bar may be a good move, but what I usually do is try to find a good spot, kind of near the center of the action, ideally near where some cuties are standing, then just post up and sip my drink and just try to exude positive body language.

Like I think I said in my OP one issue that I've faced over the years was being too self conscious and "too in my own head", then I'd start to have thoughts of "oh you're just a wallflower, standing here alone without any friends, you're going to look like a loser." Then these thoughts would seep into everything kind of creating like a negative feedback loop of thoughts that would manifest themselves in my body language, facial expressions, vibe, etc.

Now when I roll I just try to think of myself as the "cool, confident, mature, mysterious stranger" the one the young college girl will check out and think "who's that guy", I try to be well dressed and generally "well put together", exude good posture, body language, etc., lean back when I'm posted up, take up a lot of space, I try not to let my eyes dart around the room a lot, I try not to get too fidgety staring at my phone every 2 minutes, I don't want to stay posted in one spot forever, but I don't want to constantly walk around the bar to a new spot every few minutes.

Since I'm not with a wing, I kind of like to scan the room and see who's with who, which girls appear to be single, which ones look like they are drinking and having fun, I think of openers and look for opportunities, like this past Saturday night, I saw a fine black chick with her frumpy prudish bitchy looking friend, I sat back and waited and once the frumpy friend disappeared to use the bathroom I swooped in and opened up the fine one.

Solo Dolo is the way

Quote: (11-09-2015 05:52 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

One thing that I do that I kind of learned from my bro is scan the bar to see where the finest chicks are sitting, standing, and then try to weasel a spot in next to them, as opposed to just any old spot where there are a bunch of dudes or fat chicks.

You just brought up something I've been wanting to ask for a long time but keep forgetting to. The times I've gone out have been weeknights where the bar was about 1/3 full (the place I go to has a huge long oval bar sort of like a race track if viewed from the top). I never know if I should post up next to a pair of attractive women and try to open them or go to a place that's open on both sides of me and see who notices me and decides to sit nearby. On one hand if I sit next to the women who are already there and they quickly blow me out I'll need to pick up and move to another area. On the other hand if I post up in an empty area it's a decent sign of interest if one or more women choose to sit near me.

I know it's splitting hairs but it's something I've wondered about for years. I guess in the end it really doesn't matter as long as I make the approach and just do it.

Solo Dolo is the way

I moved across the country this year and had to start my social circle from scratch, so I've been rolling solo a lot for the first time in my life, just out of pure necessity. Learning curve was much quicker than I anticipated. I will say this- it's much harder on 'off' nights than 'on'. When you are solo and the bar isn't crowded/aren't many girls to talk to or everyone is in groups, I find it to be a lot more draining. When there's just not that many opportunities I find myself wishing I had a friend to break up the monotony. But when the place is packed and there's tons of opportunities, solo by far superior and easier in almost every aspect. From being able to cut the line (easier by yourself than with a wolfpack), to moving around in the crowd. Plus it's just an adrenaline rush to go out and make shit happen 100% on your own initiative. That's probably the biggest benefit.

Solo Dolo is the way

Flying solo does afford you flexibility when you are on the prowl. I don't mind other guys rolling, but they have to be of like mind.

Whenever I'm out solo even in my current town, I use the mysterious out-of-towner vibe when approaching women. I've found it gives me an automatic entry point and allows me to open both directly and indirectly.

A lot of women I've come across over the years are amenable to fucking a guy with no ties to their local city for the anonymity of it all. Being seduced by stranger appeals to their adventurous and whorish nature.

Besides if the pull is successful, no eyebrows are raised when we are off to my hotel room.

MDP

Solo Dolo is the way

I almost exclusively roll solo especially since I don't have any red pill friends here. I do like the flexibility and being able to do what I want, however I do struggle with large numbers of women. Let's face it, most girls almost never go out alone so you have to entertain a group. As an introvert, I find that a bit difficult in night game. Happened to me a few times on Halloween weekend in Paris. I kept running into groups of girls, a few even opened me since I was wearing a batman mask. It was difficult isolating the one girl from the collective hive mind. I could use more practice but I find the act of night gaming to be exhausting.

Solo Dolo is the way

I rolled solo for the past few years, and picked up some gaming friends along the way. I still prefer rolling solo or as I like to call it "Lonewolf Game" because it will help you beat approach anxiety at a faster rate. You will do more approaches since your friends won't be there to see you get rejected, it allows more opportunities for an instant-date or same day lay.

Overall nothing is holding you back except yourself.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Solo Dolo is the way

Quote: (11-09-2015 06:21 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

I never know if I should post up next to a pair of attractive women and try to open them or go to a place that's open on both sides of me and see who notices me and decides to sit nearby. On one hand if I sit next to the women who are already there and they quickly blow me out I'll need to pick up and move to another area. On the other hand if I post up in an empty area it's a decent sign of interest if one or more women choose to sit near me.

I know it's splitting hairs but it's something I've wondered about for years. I guess in the end it really doesn't matter as long as I make the approach and just do it.

1. If you sit next to the women who are already there and they quickly blow you out it means you hit on them too overtly/directly. If you chat them up socially [indirectly so to speak] and they don't want to talk to you then that's not real rejection, it's more like you say/ask something and they don't follow.

2. I wouldn't read too much into it when some chicks who just came in choose to sit near you. They don't scan the place and search for attractive guys. Girls in groups are in their own world so they just come in and pick any free spot, whether a guy is there or not.

Solo Dolo is the way

@ OregonToSoCal

Thank you for bringing this Game situation up.
The specific challenges a Player faces.

Abundance is the chosen state of being for a Player
Let's use this prime example against the facts.

OFF NIGHTS & ROLLING SOLO DOLO

What are the constraints a Player operates under in said circumstance?
The unique real world pressures under which he spits Game.

High visibility & scarce target population

High visibility, what do you mean?
Off nights are characterised by low volume overall
As such in a bar you are clearly visible in all you do to the other few groups.

This heightened visibility is why a blow out.
Can really spoil your future approaches.
No honey wants the dude nuked out of a set before even spitting his opener.

Therefore why an indirect approach is likely best.
Plausible deniability in a 'Day Game' sense.
I'm just making small talk with a really cool guy.

You can exit much more amicably.
& it's not really a (visible) rejection as XXL put it.

Segue in, segue out.

Scarce target population?

Well Tuesday night at your local bar may have only supplied you with ~15 total honeys to spit your game until 2AM closing time.
But who stays out until 2AM on a Tuesday?

Naturally some will be eliminated
With boyfriend, leave before you can spit at em, part of group you got brushed off from etc.

The indirect opener can only take you so far.

But a Player is a man of options.
If his only option is an Indirect Opener.

Than where is the Abundance in all of that?!

As such, on an off night you've got to stack venues.
Cruise through 3-4 local spots.
Increase the number of hotties you can creep on.

Nothing like knowing you can easily jet off to the next spot.
If that girl come I-Phone addict doesn't recognize what's real.
Standing in front of her an exercising his highest choice.

The choice to spit game as many women as he possibly can.
Pfft! At least now I've cleared this entire spot.
On to the next one...

Abundance.

As such I agree that it's likely best to be in motion to get to targets.
Rather than lurking one-man for hours in your little corner spot.

A Player doesn't sit around waiting for something to happen.
A Player makes something happen.

Because, Abundance.