rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Infantilized Yale students meltdown over professor’s thoughts on Halloween costumes

Infantilized Yale students meltdown over professor’s thoughts on Halloween costumes

This makes Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s job impossible. You can’t parody these things anymore, what’s really happening is more ridiculous.

So here’s the background.

Yale sent out some ridiculous email about what kind of costumes are acceptable and what are not. The typical PC nonsense from our universities. Well one of their professors (or more accurately Associate Master of Silliman College, whatever that means) responded by pretty much saying, come on now we’re adults here, stop this nonsense. Her name is Erika Christakis. Her husband is a a reknowned faculty there too and backed up his wife.

Well a bunch of Yale students are losing their shit over the Christakis. All kinds of triggering and meltdowns.

Here’s a video of a mob surrounding Nicholas Christakis.

She yells at him “Who the fuck hired you?”

Nicholas Christakis is a medical doctor as well as world renowned sociologist.

This reminds me a bit of the scientist who landed the probe on a comet having a bunch of emotional women have a meltdown about his shirt.

[Image: CtfidQK.gif]

https://www.thefire.org/yale-students-de...een-email/

Take care of those titties for me.

[Image: attachment.jpg28654]   

[Image: attachment.jpg28655]   

Who will protect the nation's future elites from Halloween costumes if this bigot won't?

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

If someone yelled at an authority figure, or any coworker, like that at my company they'd be shown the door immediately.

She should be immediately expelled, it would be a good lesson to how the real world often works.

Pics of the peaceful kaiju taming session afterwards
[Image: big-white-girl.jpg]

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Rich spoiled rotten brats do not accept direction from anybody ever. The real world is supposed to flush these people down the toilet, eventually.

And to think, Bernie wants to jack up taxes so that everyone has a chance to go to college and act like this socially retarded little twat.

Yeah, no.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Some bio info on Christakis from Wiki:

Quote:Quote:

Nicholas A. Christakis (born May 7, 1962) is an American sociologist and physician known for his research on social networks and on the socioeconomic and biosocial determinants of behavior, health, and longevity. He is the Sol Goldman Family Professor of Social and Natural Science at Yale University.[1] He directs the Human Nature Lab, and he is the Co-Director of the Yale Institute for Network Science. Until July 2013, he was Professor of Medical Sociology in the Department of Health Care Policy and a Professor of Medicine in the Department of Medicine at Harvard Medical School; a Professor of Sociology in the Department of Sociology in the Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences; and an Attending Physician at the Harvard-affiliated Mt. Auburn Hospital.[2][3]

From 2009 to 2013, Christakis and his wife, Erika Christakis, were Co-Masters of Pforzheimer House, one of Harvard's twelve residential houses.[4] In February 2015, it was announced that Christakis would become the new master of Silliman College at Yale University, perhaps the first person to serve in this role at both Yale and Harvard.[5]

In 2009, he was named to the Time 100, Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential people in the world.[6] In 2009 and again in 2010, Christakis was named by Foreign Policy magazine to its list of top global thinkers.[7]

He was elected to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences in 2006, and he was named a Fellow at the American Association for the Advancement of Science in 2010.

Christakis has practiced as a home hospice physician, taking care of home-bound, dying patients. In Boston, from 2002 to 2006, Christakis worked as an attending physician on the Palliative Medicine Consult Service at Massachusetts General Hospital. In 2006, he moved to Mount Auburn Hospital, and in 2013, he moved to the Department of Medicine at Yale University.

"Who the fuck hired you?" Says some little entitled twat who accomplished nothing in life.

Yale Then:

[Image: 4813372392_3aef1420ed_z.jpg]

Yale Now:

[Image: CtfidQK.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Can't express herself without dropping the F-word every sentence. Classy.

And is there a class where they teach them to perfect that "I'm on the verge of crying" sound with their voices?

Quote: (11-08-2015 01:10 AM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

And is there a class where they teach them to perfect that "I'm on the verge of crying" sound with their voices?

The SJW cries out in pain as he strikes you

To add to my previous post about expelling the student, coincidentally I've seen a few videos in my social media showing kids verbally abusing teachers, including of course the one where the kid throws the principal.

There should be no tolerance for this behavior whatsoever. If one wants to support teachers, then first and foremost they should be treated with respect and their safety guaranteed. Even in the video above, it appears that the professor is being surrounded in an intimidating manner.

I don't care if it's Yale or the poorest school in the country, kick these kids out of school immediately. Perhaps we should have more military-style schools where these so-called troubled kids can be scared straight.

Or we can deport them to Sweden.

What's going to interesting to watch, is whether the professors back down and apologize. Or have they noticed what happened to other people in similar situations after apologizing? We've had more thane enough examples lately.

And if they stand their ground, will Yale back them up?

Just shows you how little "elite" universities mean nowadays.

I think I am going to order this book as it apparently explores why, ever since the French Revolution, those revolting against the perceived establishment in the name of the people/ humanity etc have often come from exceptionally privileged backgrounds - often more so than those considered to be 'reactionary'.

[Image: 41xt4CbRDmL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

The author describes how the more emotionally-frenzied edges of revolutions have been lead by intelligent 'mattoids'.

In view of Lombroso’s researches [Lombroso, La Physionomie des Anarchistes*, 1891, p. 227] it can scarcely be doubted that the writings and acts of revolutionists and anarchists are also attributable to degeneracy. The degenerate is incapable of adapting himself to existing circumstances. This incapacity, indeed, is an indication of morbid variation in every species, and probably a primary cause of their sudden extinction. He therefore rebels against conditions and views of things which he necessarily feels to be painful, chiefly because they impose upon him the duty of self-control, of which he is incapable on account of his organic weakness of will. Thus he becomes an improver of the world, and devises plans for making mankind happy, which, without exception, are conspicuous just as much by their fervent philanthropy, and often pathetic sincerity, as by their absurdity and monstrous ignorance of all real relations.[22]

*In the 19th Century, anarchists were also called nihilists.

The fate of previous reactionary academics when judged by a woman:

Stoddard gives a dramatic illustration of the roles being played out in such revolts, when an internationally acclaimed philology scholar, Professor Timofie Florinsky of Kiev University, was brought before the Revolutionary Tribunal, and spontaneously shot by one of the ‘judges’ for giving an ‘irritating reply’ to a question. The murderous Commissar, Rosa Schwartz, a former prostitute, was drunk.[27]

The Kiev event is pregnant with historical and cultural meaning. The clash of two worlds, fundamentally alien to each other but coinciding in time and space: the commissar, a drunken ex-whore, puts to death in an instant of primal savagery the scholar. Such scenes had been played out en masse by the mobs during the French Revolution, continuously plied with alcohol and drugs, pushed onward by prostitutes, pirates and criminals, and agitated by mattoids from among depraved elements of the upper and middle classes.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2013/11/...-the-left/

The impulsive, 'mattoid' (ie easily triggered) nature of the harpie in the video above is clear to see.

It is even clearer when Argentine Lesbo-Anarcho-Feminists attempted to attack a Roman Cathedral. Remember that in the Spanish Civil war, this Anarchist movement was responsible for the murder of over 7000 priests and nuns.

NTFW!

During the cultural revolution in China it wasn't unusual for "student revolutionaries" to hang signs on the necks of their professors and beat them to death with wooden sticks because they were considered traditionalists.

When I see SJW riots and meltdowns all over elite American universities, I simply don't understand why influential foreigners think it's a good idea to send their children there and pay vast sums for it. For example, the daughter of Xi Jinping (President of China) attended Harvard. But why? It's clear that these universities don't impart any special knowledge, in fact because of the overwhelming amount of attention whoring activism and SJW witch hunts, they are probably a lot worse at it than a random ordinary college in some bumfuck anywhere in the world.

I wouldn't send my daughter to Yale if they paid me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-08-2015 06:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

When I see SJW riots and meltdowns all over elite American universities, I simply don't understand why influential foreigners think it's a good idea to send their children there and pay vast sums for it. For example, the daughter of Xi Jinping (President of China) attended Harvard. But why? It's clear that these universities don't impart any special knowledge, in fact because of the overwhelming amount of attention whoring activism and SJW witch hunts, they are probably a lot worse at it than a random ordinary college in some bumfuck anywhere in the world.

I wouldn't send my daughter to Yale if they paid me.

You're not buying supersmart degrees in the Ivy League. Especially with Harvard, you are buying the brand name. In particular, you are buying a lifetime's worth of the best connections money can buy -- assuming your daughter or son is a talented social mountaineer and can get into the university social circles already occupied by the children of the wealthy. Having a degree out of the Ivy League doesn't mean much in real terms. Obama got into Harvard Law and got onto the Law Review by means of an affirmative action appointment. He's still about the shittiest President in the past forty years, notwithstanding coming out of the most prestigious law school in the US.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (11-08-2015 06:24 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

You're not buying supersmart degrees in the Ivy League. Especially with Harvard, you are buying the brand name. In particular, you are buying a lifetime's worth of the best connections money can buy...

But that's clearly a case of the Emperor's new clothes or, as I like to call it, "popular because it's popular". It's not that Harvard provides superior education so it attracts the best and brightest from richest families and thus also serves as a brand and networking tool- it's that everyone believes it does. If everyone started believing that for Bumfuck University in the Middle of Nowhere, it could just as easily fulfill the same function.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

A wonderful self-fulfilling prophecy, no?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

These piss pots at Yale are so triggered by a professor writing an email defending freedom of speech and saying not to get too upset about halloween costumes, they are losing sleep and unable to eat. Maybe some of the fatties will lose weight.

[Image: attachment.jpg28657]   

We posted our take at ROK, written by our own Matt Forney.

Enjoy

If not for these brave SJWs, who else would stand up to save the oppressed from reality?[/align]

SWJ infantilization BEGINS with taking their fantasies respectfully.

Indulge then and psychosis ensues, just as Med School psychiatrist bloggin as "drsanity" explains at length - beginning with BDS (before it meant something to do with Jooze).

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

This whole story seems too ridiculous to be true.

The World really has gone mad.