rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recent trip to Paris, I got in this girls bed but...

didn't get the bang. u wot m8?

The night starts like this, I'm with a friend at a club called HOBO. To be honest, it was quite shit. Horrible dance floor, horrible crowd, horrible cover. Before 2am, it was fucking empty and the only saving grace was that it picked up just a tad bit around this time. But it picked up with a bunch of sausage ordering bottle service, not really the kind of picking up I like, but to be fair there were a few girls.

Anyways, my friend and I are sitting on one of the sofas like the rest of the sausage too scared to make an approach, when this group of three tourist girls wave us over to come dance with them. Fuck it, we go dance. One seems really into me. My friend and I leave for awhile to scout out the venue since it's starting to get a little crowded.

We come back to the same group, and the chick is still into me. At this point, a group of cockblocks sitting in VIP persuade them to go over and sit with them. The guys tell us to leave, and you know what the bish sending me IOIs does? She tells the guys either we're coming in with them or they're not going in at all. At this point, I'm thinking oh damn, this chick loves me.

So at some point down the line, I'm able to bring this girl outside the VIP area without her friends and get her full attention on me. This only lasted a few minutes until her friends came by belligerent as fuck. I guess the 2 other ones were fighting, thus dragging the one into me into the BS as well. They leave the club and she tells me to follow... Sweet! I'm without my friend and this group of 3 girls are fucking RAGING at each other. One takes off running down some random street, we follow.

Maybe 15-20 minutes go by and I'm like, "so..... I have no idea where my friend is and I have no idea how to get back to his place" (was staying with him) so she's like, "I live like 5 minutes away, just come to my place for the night"

Awesome! In for the bang! We get to her place and it's a single bed so she's like ok, you don't have to sleep on the floor... just sleep in the bed. She puts a pillow for me at the other end of the bed and I'm thinking da fuq? I'm like "this will be weird, let's sleep facing the same way." She seems cool with it. So the picture right now is this... she's facing away, I'm facing towards her back. I'm big spooning her without spooning... well, until I say, "this will be more comfortable" and then I put my arm around her. So now I'm big spooning her.

And yeah, that's pretty much how the night ends. We fall asleep at like 5-6am, she has to be awake by 9am... she says I can sleep in and she'll be home at like 12pm. Except at 9am she makes an excuse how her door handle is fucked up and doesn't lock properly so I gotta go since I don't have keys.

That's the story about how I had a one night sleeping only stand. Did I big spoon rape her or what? Was I one step from the finish line and I just had to make another move?

My bad for TLDR! Also, 2nd post lol. Been lurking for years, finally joined <3

Welcome. You said you've been lurking for years, but what you said was actually a bit beta-ish. Strike when the iron is hot. You've arrived in bed with her, start making out and escalating. If you let her cool down, she'll likely go cold on you.
Game on.

Welcome....
don't click bait

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (11-02-2015 03:30 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Strike when the iron is hot. You've arrived in bed with her, start making out and escalating

What he said, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by just flipping her to be facing you once you had your arm around her. I wouldn't have said "would this be more comfortable", don't say anything and just do it. You will know really quick if you have no chance.

I've had this same situation several times, and hell, sometimes at 6am after drinking all night it is I that wants to sleep...but I will still try to fuck her first of course

When I read this last night, I wasn't sure if you were trolling or not. The more I thought about it, it occurred to me that you might be really young. But here is the problem with what happened :

She approached you by waving you over.
She included you in the VIP section.
She made you join the drama.
When they ran down the street , you ran after them.
She invited you to stay at her house.
She told you where to sleep.
She told you when to leave.

Basically this woman was the man and you were the woman. She played the masculine role that night and you played the femenine.

They'll be others women coming along and you can learn from your mistakes. It's hard to tell you what you did wrong because you didn't do anything right.

I see people making this mistake all the time though. It's not a big deal. Once you're going out for 10 years on a consistent basis , things start making more sense but for now you are still learning.

Whether what he did was "right" or "wrong", he ended up spooning her in her single bed so for this particular instance, he did everything right. (Until that last moment). LOL

Jnx, where you really fucked up big time is that you got scared and didn't know what to do anymore. Here's the thing about this type of situation... You need to do SOMETHING. There are situations where you can sit back and ask yourself "would a girl who doesn't want my dick ever put herself in this situation?" and the answer should often be pretty clear. A girl inviting you to sleep on her bed instead of the floor is DEFINITELY one of those situations.

How you make your move at this point doesn't matter all that much so long as you do something. When a girl is already horny for you and you're already in bed, you have to fuck up pretty big for her to change her mind.

I found myself in a similar situation just a couple of weeks ago. Met a girl, she was very clearly into me and I took her back to my hotel after hanging out for a while. (Now I should mention that I am in Vietnam at the moment and while we were talking, she mentioned that women in Hanoi don't like going back to a guy's hotel. It's shameful and dirty. Apartment OK, hotel bad. She was the second girl to tell me this exact thing so there must be a lot of truth to it.) Anyway, she had a motorbike and gave me a ride back and she was going to go home. I told her to stick around and she's like "what? here at your hotel?" I say yeah, come on. She thinks for a few seconds and says ok. Parks the bike and slinks in, hoping not to be seen by anyone she knows. LOL

Anyway, we get up to the room and I can tell she's a bit nervous or shy. So I offer her some water and I just lie next to her and chat to get her to relax a bit. After a few minutes, I put my head down and said I'm tired. I'm going to nap. You go ahead and keep facebooking. (I'm not actually going to nap.) After a couple of minutes, and seeing I'm not rapey rapey, she chills a bit more and she says she's tired too. OK, we'll let's nap then. She gets under the covers with her clothes on. I do too, but first I say I feel that wearing clothes under sheets feels fucking gross and take my clothes off before getting under. She is lying on her side with her back to me. She doesn't want to appear like she wants it yet cuz that'll make her feel slutty. It's up to me.

Now if I had been beta, I could have started thinking "geez, she didn't take her clothes off and maybe she really just wants to nap. maybe I'll piss her off if I do something and blow my real chance later!" Uh uh. She's in my fucking bed for crying out loud. There IS an infinitesimal chance that she doesn't want me to make a move but the very fact she's here says otherwise. That's a dumb bet. There's no way I'm staying on my side of the bed. I get up to her and spoon. Put my arm around her. She doesn't move. That's ok. I chill a bit and just snuggle in a bit. Got my face in her neck and my boner in her ass. (Didn't you have one in your girl's? LOL) She ignores the boner. Some girls will comment or start writhing but not this one. I gotta do everything. OK. So now I start smelling her neck and hair and breathing heavy in her ear that she smells fucking delicious. I of course say this like I'm very turned on by it. Tone is everything here. Slowly inhaling her scent nice and close to her skin, moving down from her neck to her back and back up. Then start kissing her neck and back. By this time, her body is already telling me that it's what she's been waiting for and it didn't take long before she turned around and reciprocated and that was that.

I wrote a lot of detail because I think 18-year-old me could have interpreted many of those little things as meaningful when in fact they weren't. The only thing that really mattered here was that she was in my bed. When a girl gets in the same bed as me, the only way she's not banging me is if she gets out of that bed. I will keep moving forward until she gets out (or perhaps a very stern "no, get the fuck off me asshole"). "What are you doing?" does NOT mean stop. LOL Why are you doing that? does NOT mean stop. Sometimes even no doesn't mean stop but if you're in certain countries you need to err on the side of caution and stop anyway I guess. (I am not advocating pushing yourself on a girl who seriously means no, btw, but it does remind me of this girl that was saying "no" repeatedly while at the same time lifting up her hips while I was taking off her underwear to make it easier for me. LOL)

Anyway, for future reference. If you're ever in the same bed as a girl you HAVE to make a move. You just have to. The probability of you getting laid in your story was greater than 99%.

I bet she texted her girlfriends something that afternoon like "So I met this cute guy at the club last night and we REALLY hit it off. He was kind of shy but I wanted to make out with him anyway, so I'm all like whatevs, and tell him to come back to my apartment. But get this! When we get back to my place he asks to sleep on the floor. WTF??? So I tell him to get into my bed. We start spooning, but he didn't even try and make out with me all night!!!! We just laid there!!! Do you think he's gay??? I bet he is. Ugh!!! Oh and then the weirdo wanted to lay in my bed all morning."

This thread really jogged my memory. I have a sleepover story from when I was much younger and in college.

So this girl used to work at the same store as I did and I ran into her out at a bar one weekend. She wasn't all that attractive to me but she had a nice body and at the time my notch count was maybe two, and I had thought about it before. The younger Gmac knew not to be picky. We had a few beers and then drove back to her place. By the time I got inside I thought it was in the bag.

It was already late but she ended up cooking up stir-fry, we drank some wine and a bit of watched tv. Despite my inexperience I still attempted to escalate and was able to make out with and get a little dry hump action in the living room but could not get her clothes off (because of the potential for her roommate to wake up). At one point she asked me if I wanted to go to bed, and I suggested I sleep on the couch. She insisted, and yet when I got in her bed I still wasn't able to get any closer to the bang (as I recall she had some hangup with an ex and didn't want me to be the rebound guy). Of course, I couldn't sleep. So in the morning not only did I have blue balls, I was angry with her, myself, and running on no sleep. To top things off, I ended up with food poisoning the next day from her shitty cooking. I knew that chicken smelled funny.

Many lessons learned that day for me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

When in doubt, ask "Do you wanna mess around/fuck?" If it's going where you want it to go, don't EVER inject doubt into the situation. Just relax into it and let nature take care of the rest.

Carpe Noctem

You'll know the truth by how it feels.

I think this might be the first recorded forum "spoon close"

[Image: 670px-Spoon-Someone-Step-3-Version-2.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I've banged a few girls recently from that sort of situation. All you have to do is start tickling her or feeling the fat on her stomach as a joke (hopefully she doesn't have any). You'll get a giggle "what are you doing" then kiss her neck, go for makeout, grind on her and bang.

Quote: (11-01-2015 10:00 PM)Jnx Wrote:  

So the picture right now is this... she's facing away, I'm facing towards her back. I'm big spooning her without spooning... well,

Well, this would be the moment that I'd pull the broom handle out.

Quote: (01-02-2016 05:17 AM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

All you have to do is start tickling her or feeling the fat on her stomach as a joke (hopefully she doesn't have any). You'll get a giggle "what are you doing" then kiss her neck, go for makeout, grind on her and bang.

Or, you know, cock.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Quote: (01-02-2016 05:17 AM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

I've banged a few girls recently from that sort of situation. All you have to do is start tickling her or feeling the fat on her stomach as a joke (hopefully she doesn't have any). You'll get a giggle "what are you doing" then kiss her neck, go for makeout, grind on her and bang.

You hit it so simply on the nail. This is the classic highschool/college move every player should know by now. Brings back a lot of memories.

-CD