rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dont poo where you snack

Dont poo where you snack

Let us say that you volunteer at an animal shelter. Obviously there are other shelters and you do not base your income on working there. There is the same risk of a girl fouling up your relationships and ability to volunteer there as there is for a regular workplace, BUT you do not rely on it for a living, so its less of a problem. Still, I am not sure it is the best of ideas if you really like that place.

Another example is a place you regularly do business. There is a bank teller at my bank that seems to be interested. However, that bank is very convenient and I would hate to have my relationship there toxified or have it be awkward to go there, so I never bother with her.

Anyone have any experience with these? Should they be on the list of places not to get involved?

Dont poo where you snack

Don't agree. These are perfect places to game. Huge difference between endangering your income and facing some slight social sanction if things don't work out where you like to eat, bank, volunteer, etc. Latter are a dime a dozen.

Dont poo where you snack

If you don't need to interact with the woman on a daily basis, ENJOY !

[Image: actressasingroped_1.jpg]

If she is way under you, ENJOY MORE !

[Image: asin1_1.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Dont poo where you snack

Quote: (10-30-2015 09:29 AM)zaqan Wrote:  

There is a bank teller at my bank that seems to be interested. However, that bank is very convenient and I would hate to have my relationship there toxified or have it be awkward to go there, so I never bother with her.

You need to read Mixx's post about bank tellers being good targets. Just ask for her to write her number on the receipt she gives you. This is probably much better in Miami than in anywhere else.

Edit: I think my vision is getting a lot worse. When I go back and read my recent posts, I see typos and spelling errors all over the place that I never would have made in the past.

Dont poo where you snack

Quote: (10-30-2015 09:29 AM)zaqan Wrote:  

Another example is a place you regularly do business. There is a bank teller at my bank that seems to be interested. However, that bank is very convenient and I would hate to have my relationship there toxified or have it be awkward to go there, so I never bother with her.

Anyone have any experience with these? Should they be on the list of places not to get involved?

In case of the bank teller I'd bang away. As a customer you're not exposed to the same harassment perils you would be if you were a co worker or her boss (even worse). If anything she might be breaking company policy by "fraternizing" with a customer...but there's no down side that I can see. You're not doing anything wrong

I once banged a teller at my local branch. I hit it a couple times and then lost interest so didn't call her anymore. Long story short I saw her a couple times in the branch and then she transferred to another branch. There was a male teller (fag) who told me they all knew about it and thought it was funny. My account rep there actually ended up hooking me up with number of a hot customer I'd see in there occasionally and I banged her too.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Dont poo where you snack

Good advice in this thread, though it should be renamed, "don't fart where you sniff"

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Dont poo where you snack

Interesting. I might just go for it then. I had not seen my teller for awhile until today, in fact, I deliberately would ignore her to go to the bank manager for some special business (financial, not special). Plus, direct deposit finally kicked in so I no longer need to see her. Today, the manager was busy, so I went to her and she seemed really excited to see me: "Hiiii!" and all that. She is average looking, but not bad, and is thin in a town full of cattle. Next time I have a reason to be there or can feign a reason.

That Mixx thread has a lot of good ideas. thread-8271.html