rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need more friends on fake facebook

If you got a fake account please hit me up via pm. Need 4-5 more friends. Include email or name so I can make request.

Quote: (10-29-2015 02:51 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

If you got a fake account please hit me up via pm. Need 4-5 more friends. Include email or name so I can make request.

And why exactly do you need a fake FB account.....

Quote: (10-29-2015 03:34 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2015 02:51 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

And why exactly do you need a fake FB account.....

Yesterday a friend of mine mentioned he wanted to hook up with a cripple he met on tinder. But then he saw they had some friends in common. Worried he would ruin his social circle game, he backed away. To this day, the poor man haunts the streets at night, searching for cuties in wheelchairs.

Not a problem if you use a fake facebook.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Tinder. Looks like I cant log on anymore due to having less than 20 friends after deleting account and recreating.

PM Me. I've got a fake FB who can add you.

If I was friends with all you guys on my fake Facebook I'd probably delete my real one.

I thought it was for that, only reason I have a fake one is for dating apps.

We can all make fake accounts using our rvf info and add each other

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

You can buy close to 100 fake friends on fiverr for 5 bucks.

I just added random people in Thailand and South America. They seemed to accept my friend requests...

I've got a fake fb too, just PM me and I'll add you.

Ok we're on to something here.

Sit back and think..

Probably start a new fake profile and we can all be fake here but be smart and add all the "models" all as the same.

An experiment in online DHV

How do you create a fake FB account? Doesn't FB require a mobile number these days?

Go to buyrealmarketing.com. It's about $10 for 100 friends.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.