rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

November Predictions

November Predictions

I like predictions and then being able to come back and see if anyone was right.

Who will be the frontrunner going into December? My prediction: Donald Trump

Will the US enter the Syrian war? My prediction: I don't know, but want to hear others thoughts.

Will the stock market crash? I think it will go down a bit.

Who will have the best record in NFL? Panthers

Will we go to war with China? No, but Obama might do something stupid that almost causes it.

Will November be filled with articles talking about how Trump is slipping? Yes.

Will there be a terrorist attack in Europe? Yes.

Will Merkel say its Germany's fault for not giving the migrants enough money? Yes.

November Predictions

I predict that due to political pressure Angela Merkel will be out of power. Or more I hope rather than predict...hopefully if not by November then by the end of this year.

November Predictions

Who will be the frontrunner going into December? My prediction: Carson.

Will the US enter the Syrian war? My prediction: No, not in November.

Will the stock market crash? I don't think it will crash, but expect a decline too.

Who will have the best record in NFL? No comment.

Will we go to war with China? No.

Will November be filled with articles talking about how Trump is slipping? Yes.

Will there be a terrorist attack in Europe? Yes. I can feel this happening too.

Will Merkel say its Germany's fault for not giving the migrants enough money? Not explicitly, but yes.

November Predictions

Who will be the frontrunner going into December? Donald Trump

Will the US enter the Syrian war? No. Russia's already got a handle on that.

Will the stock market crash? Only if interest rates are raised.

Who will have the best record in NFL? P A T R I O T S

Will we go to war with China? That would be suicidal to both economies.

Will November be filled with articles talking about how Trump is slipping? Unfortunately.

Will there be a terrorist attack in Europe? 50/50

Will Merkel say its Germany's fault for not giving the migrants enough money? More likely to be blamed on racism or Islamophobia. She'd use it as an excuse to bring the police and/or military down on PEGIDA.

November Predictions

Who will be the frontrunner going into December? Trump

Will the US enter the Syrian war? No

Will the stock market crash? No

Who will have the best record in NFL? Green Bay

Will we go to war with China? No

Will November be filled with articles talking about how Trump is slipping? Yes

Will there be a terrorist attack in Europe? Yes

Will Merkel say its Germany's fault for not giving the migrants enough money? Yes

November Predictions

Delete

November Predictions

Will we have to endure hectoring about how we killed the Natives in America? Yes

November Predictions

Quote: (10-30-2015 01:04 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  

Will we have to endure hectoring about how we killed the Natives in America? Yes

Cosigned.

I'll think fondly of the Lakota Sioux girl I used to fuck while I'm in my backyard sipping mezcal and smoking some brined turkey for visiting family.

Other (hopeful) prediction is we'll get our first big storm by the end of November and I can ski my ass off this season, unlike last year.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

November Predictions

I foresee some sort of "happening" in Europe in terms of the migrant crisis. There's either going to be an incident at the borders, in which a country slips and commits a mass murder at some sort of hectic blockade, or there will be a diplomatic crisis because all countries in the lower regions of Europe are passing on their migrants to each other, forcing them to close all their surrounding borders to keep things under control. Blaming migrants for a "terrorist" attack is too early, as we have barely reached peek reception yet.

November Predictions

I'm curious if Merkel will be assassinated.