rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me out fellas

Help me out fellas

As some of you know Im trying to roll to CA one last time this summer before i get shipped off to S.Korea. The urge to get some last second latin pussy is just to strong as I will be without it for a whole year! [Image: angry.gif]

Alright soo Im heavily leaning towards San Salvador (already have a TON of intel on the place) but I just want to make sure Im not missing out on something better say like Honduras, or Nicaragua or Panama.

Should I stick with San Salvador or go to another CA destination?

This trip will be STRICTLY for fucking and nightlife btw.

Help me out fellas

Honduras is a few hours from Salvador, knockout both. Gor EASY Honduras girls go to El Progreso, Yoro and San Pedro Sula.

Get a hold of Fretdancer, he lives in Honduras.

Mixx

Help me out fellas

Looking at the map Telgucigalpa doesnt look far at all from San Salvador. Good look Mixx. Might have to do this.

Fly into one of the counties on a thur and spend a weekend in each!

Well time to start sending out messages to the lovely ladies of Telguicgalpa! [Image: banana.gif]

Help me out fellas

Yeah Honduras looks fun too. I didn't have time this trip. It would've been cool to have met up w/ Fretdancer and tore the town apart. He did a good trip report on the country. A friend of mind traveled all through CA and said Panama was the hardest area to pull. Nicaragua fell somewhere between.

Help me out fellas

Ticabus goes from San Salvador to Telgucigalpa for $15 (7hrs). Nice!

Soo it looks like its gonna be San Salvador & Telgucigalpa for 10-14 days.

Help me out fellas

I dont understand wtf is the deal on facebook. I sent out about 10-12 messages to females from both san salvador and teguicigalpa yest about their cities and NOT ONE has replied back yet! One chick even blocked me yest! I consider myself a good looking non threatening guy, never experienced this before.

On top of that one chick from CS replied back this morning with ONE FUKING recommendation on a good dance club.... wtf I asked for discotecaS plural, not one.

-shaking my head-

Help me out fellas

Facebook is not a reliable source to meet new women. Even Colombian girls notorious for using the Internet to meet foreigners are slowly, but surely, turning into cold bitches on FB and CS.

I'd just get up and go. If you are white, blond....then you will not be alone.

Mixx

Help me out fellas

Whats the deal with the beaches in El Savador? I prob gonna head to the coast looking to relax mon - wed.

Help me out fellas

Quote: (06-22-2011 03:21 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Whats the deal with the beaches in El Savador? I prob gonna head to the coast looking to relax mon - wed.

I have never been, but I have tons of friends that have surfed La Libertad.

World class spot.

Not sure about partying and girls.

Help me out fellas

Yea im not really a surfer. Im looking for a nice bonita playa to relax on. Not sure if El Salvador has that, esp within 5 hours....