rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another gross woman murders her baby.

But go easy on her, she's really upset about it.

Quote:Quote:

DETROIT (AP) — A 26-year-old woman on Monday expressed her indescribable pain and regret for the death of her newborn son whom she stuffed into a plastic bag after giving birth to him at her suburban Detroit workplace.

Notice she calls it a "death" - she still doesn't accept responsibility.

Kimberly Pappas was sentenced to 9 to 20 years in prison. The Wyandotte woman earlier pleaded guilty to second-degree murder under an agreement with prosecutors to drop charges including felony murder and child abuse.

"The pain and regret I have over this really can't be put into words," Pappas said.

She's really upset she got caught, maybe she's learned her lesson.

An autopsy determined the infant lived for 20 to 30 minutes and died of suffocation. His death was ruled a homicide.

The kid struggled for life and she just went about her day. A cold, calculating psychopath.

Her father, James Pappas, said his family had "unconditional love" for her and would be there when she was released, WDIV-TV reported.

"Kimberly, we love you very much," he said. "We will support you with as many visits as we can."

And her horrible father continues to spoil her. Something tells me that a lack of any discipline growing up taught his daughter that her actions had no consequences.

[Image: wSaTyvI.jpg?1]

I think it's disgraceful that in this day and age a woman's right to choose is still being denied like this.

She obviously should've had it cut to pieces a few weeks earlier to avoid this aweful oppression from the patriarchy.

Lindy West has a sister as ugly, fat and psychotic as her.

Birds of a feather.

Quote: (10-26-2015 11:50 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I think it's disgraceful that in this day and age a woman's right to choose is still being denied like this.

She obviously should've had it cut to pieces a few weeks earlier to avoid this aweful oppression from the patriarchy.

Don't forget selling it !

Who fcuked that shit bag? That guy needs a beating.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

For most of my life I thought women were better people. I was wrong. The bitches bring death to the helpless like no man on earth ever.

Quote: (10-26-2015 12:28 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Who fcuked that shit bag? That guy needs a beating.

Craigslist is full of people that would bang that and worse.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Calling murderers 'gross' might be an excellent psy-ops strategy to discourage women, actually.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Seems like feminists are right. We don't need prisons for women, just more understanding and compassion. I am sure she will be a great mom with her next children. Maybe she won't kill them all. This will be a great success.

Women kill their babies almost as often as men rape and kill women, but no one talks about it.

http://blog.chron.com/momhouston/2011/04...you-think/

Moms killing their children more common than you think

According to a 2009 report from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, that year 27.3 percent of child deaths resulting from abuse were perpetrated by the mother, compared to only 14.8 percent of fathers. Mothers and fathers acting together accounted for 22.5 percent of child deaths. According to these same statistics only 2.3 percent of fatalities were committed by a parent’s male partner.

The reasons mothers kill their children vary. Some ignore or hide pregnancies, some abuse or neglect their children and some are victims of domestic violence and see the murder/suicide as an escape. Some, as in the case of Andrea Yates, suffer from extreme mental illness. Nearly all these women find themselves very isolated, according to the AP story.

https://www.mensrightshalifax.com/intern...ore-often/

The DHHS data shows that of children abused by one parent between 2001 and 2006, 70.6% were abused by their mothers, whereas only 29.4% were abused by their fathers.
And of children who died at the hands of one parent between 2001 and 2006, 70.8% were killed by their mothers, whereas only 29.2% were killed by their fathers.
Furthermore, contrary to media portrayals that leave the viewer with the impression that only girls are ever harmed, boys constituted fully 60% of child fatalities. (Table 4-3, p. 71, Child Maltreatment 2006, http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/pubs/cm06/cm06.pdf, reports that 675 boys died in 2006 as compared to 454 girls).

Women lead the statistics in child abuse and child killings, but men are always the bad ones portrayed in the media and academia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/16...50094.html

But mothers kill their children in this country much more often than most people would realize by simply reading the headlines; by conservative estimates it happens every few days, at least 100 times a year. Experts say more mothers than fathers kill their children under 5 years of age. And some say our reluctance as a society to believe mothers would be capable of killing their offspring is hindering our ability to recognize warning signs, intervene and prevent more tragedies.

And so the problem remains.

So 100 mothers that we know of kill their children each year.

[Image: dont1212.jpg?w=604]

The figure would be likely much higher if all the dumped babies would not be found in time.

Meyer and co-author Michelle Oberman interviewed women at the Ohio Reformatory for Women. They found that of 1,800 women at the prison, 80 were there for killing their children.

It's also a phenomenon that defies neat patterns: It cuts across boundaries of class, race and socio-economic status. Oberman and Meyer came up with five categories: filicide related to an ignored pregnancy; abuse-related; neglect-related; assisted or coerced filicide (such as when a partner forces the killing); and purposeful filicide with the mother acting alone.

Look at the excuses those psychos make up for the women:

+ she was abused
+ she was so fat that she did not know she was pregnant ?
+ she was neglected !!!????
+ yeah - the man forced her to do it - did he do it at gunpoint? Mothers usually die themselves before they do it, so it's of course bullshit
+ oh - yeah - only in rare cases it's on purpose and calculation

Women who kill their children are either psychopathic lunatics or they are straight psychopaths. In both cases do they need to be locked away for life. The same goes for men who murder and kill for pleasure, for avarice or for lack of basic human control. They should be given help in prison relative to the social and economic level of the society. A life spent behind bars does not necessarily have to be wasted, but there is no way how we with current technology and knowledge can integrate those beings into society again.

But here you have women being coddled and released later on.

I make a prediction: She will be chosen as a UN "goodwill ambassador" or something like that.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Would purge

[Image: 000trumpgun.png]