rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Arrested For Sex With 100 Boys

This story is from last year, but it's so out of the ordinary I think it deserves it's own thread...also I do not know if she was a teacher so I never added this to the teacher-student sex thread:

Woman, 40, arrested for sex with 100 boys aged 12-14

Quote:Quote:

An Israeli court on Thursday extended the remand of a 40-year-old woman who was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of having sex with dozens of underage teen boys in Ashkelon.

Police worked to unravel details of the case after as many as 100 or more young teen boys had sex with the woman and shared video clips of their exploits on the Internet. Many of the boys involved, aged 12-14, apparently attended the same high school in Ashkelon and made frequent visits to the woman for sex, sometimes without using protection. There were no indications that the woman accepted payment for the meetings.

Neither the identity of the school nor that of the suspect was revealed.

Aside for the concern over the young age of the woman’s multiple sexual partners, parents were frantic at suggestions she may be carrying HIV.

Police intended to ask the court to order the woman, who was known to welfare authorities, be tested for AIDS as a precaution, Ynet reported. Dozens of children began swarming to local health clinics for AIDS tests in recent days, and more intend to be tested.

The woman’s lawyer, Hofit Edri, said her client is the victim and suffers from mental health issues. Edri added that the panic over AIDS was started by one of the parents of a boy involved in the case, and was unfounded.

“The women has no knowledge that she has AIDS,” Edri said. “She said that she was tested a year ago and found to be negative.”

According to Channel 2, a video showing one of the teens having sex with the woman, filmed on a smartphone and shared on social media, brought the matter to the attention of Israeli authorities.

Police first became aware after being contacted by a representative of the government run anti-social behavior program “City Without Violence” and following a complaint from the father of one of the children who had sex with the woman.

The Education Ministry conducted a day of sexual health classes in the school at the center of the case, as did other schools in the area.

What do you guys think of this? Ever heard of anything similar? I think the woman definitely has mental health issues.

I've no idea what eventually happened to her...

She's got fucked

Her mistake was recording it and sharing clips on the internet.

Dumb ass boys should have kept their mouths shut and the chick should have swatted the boy's phones for recording it.

I think if this had been a man plowing his way through young teenage girls nobody would bother asking if he was mentally ill before crucifying him.

How many days did it take to arrest her once they learned of the accusations?

Quote: (10-23-2015 03:12 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

How many days did it take to arrest her once they learned of the accusations?

I wish I knew, I can't seem to find anything else about the case. There could be something in Hebrew that I can't read.

Woman arrested for Raping 100 Boys

Fixed.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-23-2015 02:26 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Dumb ass boys should have kept their mouths shut and the chick should have swatted the boy's phones for recording it.

Whoa whoa whoa... Don't jump to conclusions. Her age indicates she is on the wrong side of the wall so she could be ugly. Let's see a picture of her before we determine this.

Does anyone have a picture of the woman? In my experience Israelis are either ugly, average, or the hottest women in the world, all with the worst personalities possible. I'm guessing that this woman is from one of the first two categories.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a2a_14017...comments=1

Her face is blurred, but I am guessing beat over the head with the ugly stick.

The woman’s lawyer, Hofit Edri, said her client is the victim and suffers from mental health issues.

said her client is the victim
[Image: wtf.jpg]

Quote: (10-23-2015 05:11 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a2a_14017...comments=1

Her face is blurred, but I am guessing beat over the head with the ugly stick.

She has old lady hands and the voice of a tranny.

She appears to have a fit body. Even if she has a haggard face, that's what doggy-style is for.

I'd tip that she's probably just one of these high T nympho types, that values youth (post pubescent) above all else, much like men do - notwithstanding she followed through on her desires in an unrestrained, irresponsible and illegal way.

WB as my teenage self and now.

[Image: attachment.jpg28537]