rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA Presidential Election 2020

Looking Forward.

So far we have Kayne and Lindsy.... who else is in? ; - )

2016 is already balls-out cool. Planning a timeline is what makes men behave like men.

It doesn't matter. Trump will be going two terms no matter who they throw at him. [Image: smile.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The only way I see Kanye being an actual candidate is him doing a complete 180 in his thinking and actions.

Giving public speeches about real issues such as infrastructure, schools , family and happines/love.

And then actually do something about it . Feet on the ground and hands in the dirt.

Show the people that you really care and will continue to care .

Not for the money or the fame but for the people.

No Kardashians in the White House . They can visit but they can't stay ......at all

Then drop an album from the White House BAM

Again, doesn't matter. America realises it fucked up with its first black President, there won't be another for a while.

Quote: (10-22-2015 05:30 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Again, doesn't matter. America realises it fucked up with its first black President, there won't be another for a while.

Zerobama has set race relations back 100 years; that's his legacy.

And I predict Sen.Jeff Sessions, AL will be Trump's VP.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (10-21-2015 08:53 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

It doesn't matter. Trump will be going two terms no matter who they throw at him. [Image: smile.gif]

I'm not a big fan of Trump I think he's a sheisty businessman but I do think that even with the most sheisty outlier businessmen feel that they have something to prove.

Making money doesn't seem to be enough for Trump. He's always sought the spotlight despite being born and bred from an established family but not blue blood.

So, I do feel in an odd way he'd go the extra mile to fulfill the things that he's saying. He has wealth and the family name but he's looking for legacy and more than a footnote in U.S. history.

When guys are ambitious and not just looking for superficial titles then these are the men who many affect real positive change in a nation.

Quote: (10-22-2015 07:02 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2015 08:53 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

I'm not a big fan of Trump I think he's a sheisty businessman but I do think that even with the most sheisty outlier businessmen feel that they have something to prove.

Making money doesn't seem to be enough for Trump. He's always sought the spotlight despite being born and bred from an established family but not blue blood.

So, I do feel in an odd way he'd go the extra mile to fulfill the things that he's saying. He has wealth and the family name but he's looking for legacy and more than a footnote in U.S. history.

When guys are ambitious and not just looking for superficial titles then these are the men who many affect real positive change in a nation.

Leadership inherently requires a certain, mild degree of narcissism to it. You have to want responsibility. You have to want to be the guy who sits where the buck stops. That takes a healthy-bordering-on-unhealthy ego, but it's also the driving factor behind all of Western civilisation's advances. JFK might have been a bit of a nobody as a President, but: he fucked just about every female ass he could get his hands on, not excepting Marilyn Monroe; he accepted responsibility for the Bay of Pigs; and he personally put the US on the path to the Moon.

Kanye can't win. Too many older people will never take him seriously. While the youth do make up a sizeable percentage of the population how much of the 40+ crowd would ever vote for him? 1%?

I'd imagine youth are also less likely to vote.

Bit early for this isn't it..?

Quote: (10-22-2015 10:00 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Kanye can't win. Too many older people will never take him seriously. While the youth do make up a sizeable percentage of the population how much of the 40+ crowd would ever vote for him? 1%?

I'd imagine youth are also less likely to vote.

I really hope no one here is dumb enough to think Kanye actually has a chance.

You assume we will still have such events in 2020 [Image: wink.gif]

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (10-22-2015 07:39 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

You assume we will still have such events in 2020 [Image: wink.gif]

Granted, it might be a bit of a long shot with regard to the current political environment. But a man can dream, can't he? And who knows, perhaps one will rise to the occasion, codify neomasculine values into a political doctrine, and establish The Alpha Party... and bang the 2020 or 2024 election :-)