rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making your girl go from an 8 to a 10 if she gets in better shape?

Just saying, I have this prospect, and she's got great genetic potential to have my children, but she suffered an accident with her leg and is on her way back from the weight she gained while out of commission. She isn't entirely convinced she wants to go skinny yet, but I have gotten here to improve her weight already by losing 8 lbs in a month of knowing her. She's one of those tall girls who is curvy and athletic, former athlete, foreign and traditional, not a SJW cunt - but just has a little bit extra weight, it mostly shows slightly in her facial cheeks and arms, however her cup, stomach and ass and legs are actually really a turn on.

Have any of you guys ever convinced a woman to get into the mold of body you want that is close to it, any successes or failures? Such a beta topic lol but I have my hands on something potential that AWALT may be an exception to.. ah who am I kidding there are no exceptions

Two ways to fix this, depending on how much you dig her...

If you're into her, tell her you want to join Crossfit and it's cheaper if you do a couples membership. Get her to do Crossfit a few nights a week with you and eat paleo-ish, and she'll be hot as fuck in no time. Crossfit is fun, and if you're a couple, you'll both enjoy doing it. Cook together and work out together. Go grocery shopping and buy health stuff; make fitness a couples activity. The major downside is she'll become friends with all your Crossfit friends, and if you break up with her, well, that sucks. You're both members of the same gym and have friends in common. This is also a time commitment.

If you're not that into her and don't want to make any sort of actual investment, just act less interested in sex and seeing her naked. Make sure to check out other girls, particularly fit ones. Hang out with your fit lady friends and flirt with them in front of her. She'll get the hint and will take steps on her own to fix it on her own.

Dread game is probably the answer.
HankMoody puts it well in his second option.

Dread works on girls. If you use it, she will want to put in the effort to keep you interested.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote: (10-20-2015 07:43 PM)Stack Thornehawk Wrote:  

Just saying, I have this prospect, and she's got great genetic potential to have my children, but she suffered an accident with her leg and is on her way back from the weight she gained while out of commission. She isn't entirely convinced she wants to go skinny yet, but I have gotten here to improve her weight already by losing 8 lbs in a month of knowing her. She's one of those tall girls who is curvy and athletic, former athlete, foreign and traditional, not a SJW cunt - but just has a little bit extra weight, it mostly shows slightly in her facial cheeks and arms, however her cup, stomach and ass and legs are actually really a turn on.

Have any of you guys ever convinced a woman to get into the mold of body you want that is close to it, any successes or failures? Such a beta topic lol but I have my hands on something potential that AWALT may be an exception to.. ah who am I kidding there are no exceptions

Do you work out?

If you don't, don't bother trying with her. You have to make an effort of improving yourself before women do.

2 things. First how can an out of shape chick be an 8?

Second, the best way to go about that is to lead by example and provide an environment in which she would feel as if she wants to get back in shape.

I don't see how a girl who could stand to lose a few pounds is even an 8 in the first place.

That goes against the very definition of an 8.

The jump from 8-10 is more about style, presentation and the guy's preference. From 1 to 8 is a girl's genetic potential (the stuff she can't easily change). At least that's how I would see it. But I don't want to start another rating debate since this has been discussed ad infinitum.

I don't understand why it's so hard to be honest for some people, tell her she needs to lose wait and thats it.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

It's possible, I just don't think it's wise.

Making a your chick MORE ATTRACTIVE makes her more attractive to other guys. She's not going to thank you for it. She is going to start considering other offers.

Now, a woman who could actually be the mother of your children is sitting in some coffee shop or at some bar at the correct weight right now.

The only game you need is to step up to a proper weight chick, instead of trying to work out some major mental manipulation campaign with glances at fit chicks, pushing her to eat less carbs, and creating "let's walk after we have dinner" ritual.

This whole diamond in the rough thing is weak sauce game. You're stepping up to damaged goods cause you're afraid to walk into the Ferrari showroom and have your credit checked.

WIA

The best way to get a hotter chick is to get a different chick.

Just like the best way to get a raise is to change jobs.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Is it better to
1) correct the current chick's weight
Or
2) find another chick who has your ideal weight?

Most guys would choose the first option I would think, as people like continuity and the second option would obviously mean you have to have a break up and restart/ searching process for a new chick. Especially if the current chick has all the other personality traits which you like and get along with.

You should change the title of this thread. I don't believe any girl can go from a 8 to 9 from only working out.

Seems to high of a jump to me.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Aye, you've all got some points. She had gained weight after being disabled for awhile from a soccer injury, she was very thin and athletic prior to the injury but shit happens and yeah I don't expect a woman to be entirely on top of herself after a torn ACL, but she is great otherwise.

I still have the abundance mentality, believe me, I'm not putting my chips on this girl, but I'm just trying to speed up her process of getting her back to what she used to look like. She's not bad at all, just its noticeable in her cheeks and I want to lean her face out, she has no belly and is very firm all over, but is curvy, and there's no treetrunk forearms or legs.

Gah you may be right, but still I just wanted to know if anyone here has any experience on this thing.

And second off, there isn't much of a difference between an 8 and 10.

Use a 1 through 8 scale. One man's 10 is another mans 7. When the scale tops off at 8 you get a much better average and less of the, "Dude your 9 is my 7" bullshit.

Most women who are overweight and lose it can go from a solid 5/6 to a 7/8 with clothes and make up.

Its easier for find someone that you thing is wonderful, versus trying to change a person into being someone you want

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

There's no such thing as an unattractive girl.

Just lazy ones.

[Image: personal-transformation.jpg][Image: Extreme-Makeover-LaPaulaAP.jpg]

How long do you think those women stayed with their 2pts-below-them-husband after a make over before considering the attention they never got before?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Depends on his game. Plenty of formerly fat chicks see a fat girl in the mirror. There's plenty to work with if you know what you're doing.

WIA

Well these numbers are always interesting to me.

An "8" is the hottest chick at a regular night club.

If you're telling me your chick gained weight and is now out of shape, then she isn't an 8, she's at least two points lower than that, so the goal is to get her back to where she was/where you believe she can be.

If you get her to a "10", good luck keeping her.

Hypergamy is real.

If she's that attractive, once she starts getting the offers from men who are better than you, don't expect any loyalty because you helped her come up/get her groove back.

I'm not even a big fan of the hypergamy theory as it is presented by this community, because it assumes every chick is trying to move up, be that as it may, every chick can't move up, but again, if your girl is that attractive, dead the idea that your relationship with her exists in a vacuum, higher-value men will notice her and they won't care about her having a boyfriend.

Leverage is paramount in male-female relationships, you should probably be asking yourself what do you have over that you can use to keep her engaged, not how can you make her above you so that she can attract a man who's on her level -- I'm assuming you're an average guy, if you're a top-tier guy that changes the entire dynamic.

why would he be investing so much if he was top tier guy, huge risk

Quote: (11-09-2015 08:41 AM)blck Wrote:  

[Image: personal-transformation.jpg][Image: Extreme-Makeover-LaPaulaAP.jpg]

How long do you think those women stayed with their 2pts-below-them-husband after a make over before considering the attention they never got before?

So those women went from a 3 to a 5?

I doubt even after the makeover they were at the same value as their husbands. Unless of course their husbands have a deformity.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Make her realize than her friends want her for the sole purpose of making themselves look better.

Quote:Quote:

'My jealous friends ditched me when I became a size 8': Super slimmer who shed SEVEN stone says she also lost all her mates

Used to eat 7,200 calories a day in junk food
Was devastated by her wedding photos at size 20
Began drastic diet but found her success made friends turn away
Says they wanted her to be their fat friend and were jealous
Has dropped from 15st 4lb to a size eight and 8st 8lb
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...mates.html
[Image: article-2669067-1F1C75C000000578-706_308x573.jpg]
[Image: article-2669067-1F1C780500000578-461_310x571.jpg]

Yeah that girls still a 6.5 in my books^

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

yeah i have. I'm a personal trainer
you need to get into fitness and nutrition supposedly because you want to get "fit" but the real goal is turn that fatty into the ultimate chica.
learn about IF. you don't even have to workout to lose weight its a lot easier than you might think. just eat less lol

It's ridiculous that girls are willing to party the the night away drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and dancing all night wearing tight sexually revealing clothing with heals.

But can't even set aside 10-20 minutes every other day to run.

Don't even get me started on these Herbal Life Bitches who barely work out but post all over social media how they are some BS Life Coach and can get you to loose weight if you onto their nutrition and workout plan and buy their products.

I see you have good intentions on getting this girl back in shape but if deep down she doesn't want to get in shape then she won't.

Losing weight takes a lot of mental discipline and patience. So stop being outcome dependent on her weight and become outcome independent and let her change her self while you gather up already in shape and healthy girls.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

You inspire them by being fit and active yourself.

Every girl I've ever dated seriously has willingly hit the gym hard, because they see how much I am into training, strength, fitness and health, and they can feel the soft dread that they'd lose me if they get out of shape. I have never tried to talk any of them into getting fitter. My lifestyle tends to require them to be so in order to keep up with me.

My current girl is an 8 with a great slender body from yoga and pilates, but she is trying to get fitter (cardio + some strength) so she can satisfy me more sexually. I have all the knowledge I need to train her, but I don't. I just give her some tips and general principles, she can figure out the rest.

I think it's a losing battle trying to mould / train an out of shape woman into your ideal one, and reveals a very beta mentality.