rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what is the slut face?

what is the slut face?

this really slammed me as i do not recognize "slut face" at all as mentioned as the #3 sign in this article.

what are some girls that have this face? i thought all girls were sluts

what is the slut face?

[Image: skank.jpg]

what is the slut face?

As the article mentions, you either recognise it or you don't.

I would suggest to research body language and the way she dresses. They should confirm what you might not be identifying in the face alone.

what is the slut face?

lol guys, all jokes aside I realize what the article said but I asked for examples, not to make it seem more esoteric.

what is the slut face?

The perfect dents where my balls will go are a dead giveaway for me

[Image: bde8f7b572b067c7485207fdafe0198f73.png]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

what is the slut face?

Slut face can be easily recognized by a unique yet unmistakeable combination of overdone makeup, heavy eyeliner, oversculpted eyebrows, and blank featureless stare.

Examples:

[Image: AudrinaPatridge-1.jpg]

[Image: 11863408_10153406133566049_1655787199843429226_n.jpg]

[Image: piercing2.jpg]

HSLD

what is the slut face?

The kind of girl you can picture being drunk and ripping butts or smoking weed without even actually seeing her drunk, smoking, or getting high. A little on the extra trashy side

what is the slut face?

When you can picture and sense the bitch loves getting gang-banged without even talking to her.