rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Past notch back in my life

Hey fellow rvf members, into a little situation and need some advice on an old past relationship which we have been broken up since a year ago. There is a weakness with this woman because I have a child with this woman and the woman is a true 8. She was a LTR for 5 years and there was a point in my life where things changed and I became weak and blue pill oriented and I wasn't the man I was when we first started dating and going out. I used to be in charge with everything with the housing, cars, bills, life goals....then later on, problems arrived when I had a child with this woman. We didn't plan it, but man I'm happy to this day that she's a awesome kid. So anyways we encountered huge problems later after the mother making the decisions for the kids name and everything else. We did the whole thing of breaking off and on when my daughter was only 11 months. When we did break off she did end up seeing this loser and that didnt make things better. Not that I would ever tell her I went to see a sidechick as well. There was one thing though she was never ever a bad mother and I always knew my kid was taken care of great. When our child got older it was more of a breeze and easier to handle when only one parent was around. Our relationship started to repair itself but as couple years went by and her getting her own place in her name and me helping her cosign a nice car for her, (worse mistake ever) felt like later on i was giving her independent power, as I always had the vehicles. She became to not be as interested in me anymore, in the sack and doing the awesome things we used to do. And after time passed I guessed it and you guessed it I ended up getting cheated on while being away from home due to training to start working in the Canadian oil sands. I basically lost everything right then and there, apartment, kid, car, spirit. After then I ended up reading scotian's thread about the Canadian oil sands, looked up kijiji ad and drove across Canada with a stranger. Basically I had gotten some financial security doing that because I ended up working in the oil sands and fixed a lot of mess that I lost due to that woman. I ended up having a car again, cell phone, nice clothes, credit card back, confidence back but still not to 100% like 5 years ago. I have had decent tail and little bickering with them out west because they wanted more out of me as in relationship but I wasn't having it. After Spring break up happened I booked the flight back home. And first time I layed eyes on the mother of my child, man she still looked good even after those notches I've had out west , I thought I would be free and clear after that but wasn't. After all that time being gone, she did end up seeing someone else, but I didn't care since it's been awhile since I've been around, 3600km away. Basically what I am asking is do you guys think this shit is just gonna be a waste of my time going back to this broad, even after going back to the red pill ways, because I'm starting to think too much has happened and she's damaged I wouldn't be able to get that dominance back? She added me on Facebook and always chats with me to help her with this with our child and stuff, but I'm thinking in my head that I don't wanna go in that friendzone crap....and then yet makes me look bad if I don't wanna help her at all with our kid

Suggest you break your post into paragraphs... make it easier to read your post, and help you with your question.

I wouldn't go back to any woman who cheated on me when I was married to her. I also would never cheat on a woman if I was married to her.

Saying that, I've been married twice and I've never been happier in my life than not being married and walking my own path.

But this lifestyle isn't for everyone. Most men can only go so far into the fray before the thought of love, stability, and/or children starts tugging on his t-shit. A few of us are the exception.

There was some psychologist that made some theory a while back that all men see life through a different set of lenses based on his life experiences, and because of that, you and I will never see life the same way. So I don't know what you should do.

But I would ask you if you want to go back to this woman because you love her or is it because you feel alone right now and can't get anything better than her in this exact moment.

Listen to what Linux wrote. True alpha male