rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you react to women in your family after red pill?

Now obviously we see how women are and in turn that makes us give less of a shit about random girls out there but what about the women in your family? Sisters, cousins, maybe even daughters, how do you react to them in certain situations?

Before the red pill I would be a white knight and try to help women with their "issues" trying to understand them and all that but now I know better, what about when its your sister or another women you care about? Like for instance if your sister is having problems with her "asshole" man, what are you supposed to tell her? I know exactly what that guy is doing and I know that even if I tell her it wont matter, some women get so emotionally attached that the guy can even beat her ass and they will still go back, make up excuses for the guy etc.

So after taking the red pill have you changed interactions with the females in your family you care about?

I just hint at a couple of passive aggressive redpilled truths every now and then with a load of sarcasm. I don't waste my time trying to help them see the world for what it is, theyre just too invested in it that my efforts would go to waste.

Fortunately for me my mom is 71 years old and very old school in her thinking of gender roles and how women should be which is naturally red pill thinking. I've had some interesting discussions with her about how women are today and all of the entitled, flaky thinking and her reaction is along the lines of "those stupid women don't know what they're doing and guys need to grow a set of you know whats!" [Image: lol.gif]

I'll just troll them sarcastically - they think it's just me being Kaotic like usual.

They know not to fuck with me and my views because I'll put holes in their logic along with some laughter. Best way to disarm them.

My family is an interesting mix. Generally, the older they are, the more red pill. The most vocally red pill woman in my family is my 82 year old aunt, who, during a family pow pow about my divorce, straight up and said "never marry an American woman!"

The male alphas in my family, all uncles, are a dying or dead breed, all of whom are at least 70 years old. My father was a red pill alpha. He's dead now, and I only wish he taught me more of the red pill truths that he at least consciously knew. But I give him a pass because I really don't think he knew how to explain everything as most of it was subconscious on his part.

Same goes for my uncles who are still alive, but they have a resigned air about life now. Like they've given up and don't really care anymore. They know they're not going to change anybody or anyone's minds by randomly sprouting off red pill truths. They know America's gone to shit, and they're just getting by until they die.

Now, for the younger folks, under 50. Most of the males are hopelessly blue pill betas... unless there is a closet red pill cousin who is also keeping his mouth shut like I am. The young and middle-age females are the strong and independent breadwinners of their immediate families. Or at the very least, they earn equal amounts as their husbands in a two-income family. My sister is an attorney, who was a BIG help for me in my divorce, and she is very much red pill but she would never admit it (except to me, but only because she wants to protect me from conniving bitches).

Sometimes I want to troll the women in my family, but I know they'll just write me off as being bitter.

I've realized their poor choices, it's like pulling a curtain over to let the light in.

I try to encourage good decisions and personal responsibility without completely shutting them down.

I do shut them down when it's necessary, though. As an example, a younger female family member who makes very poor decisions and really has mental health issues (and has kids) was behaving her ordinary shitty way so I started ignoring her completely (at a big family get together). This resulted in multiple older females in my family trying to call me out on it individually.

I told them that they were encouraging her shitty behavior and they should be ashamed of themselves for trying to shame me for ignoring her. I told them I have no problem interacting with her if she's saying something with any intelligence/sense or if it at least she's being positive, but that with her doing the opposite with the majority of what comes out of her mouth, she's getting ignored completely. I told them that I don't allow toxic negativity in my life no matter who the person is and if they continue to push the issue, I have no desire, but also no problem dropping them from my life.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Sadly in my country and with my relatives things are rather hopeless in Eastern Europe. On the surface a lot of women here are traditional red pill types. The problem is that due to our culture and men being lazy with regards to managing their family, house women effectively are in charge and genuinely believe that men should just be providers while women make all the decisions.

But the vast majority of women resent this and obviously are TERRIBLE at making good decisions. So a lot of families are fucked because of it ( high rates of domestic abuse, divorced families, badly raised children etc. ).

Only exception is my red pill great-aunt, who's close to 80 and who suffered a lot as a political refugee ( she was a Romanian living in Bulgaria who was forced from that country ). She's kind, capable, logical etc. and she's effectively ran a family very well, ensuring her daughter and son in law got good secure jobs and that her grandchild became a proper hard working well educated man that isn't going to be controlled by a modern bitch like so many others are. Her only failing is with her own daughter, but she was screwed there by the culture and the other women in the family.

Part of "redpill" I think is realizing that your family is going to be the only one there for you. Your mother will be the only one there for you unconditionally. Girls come and go. Coworkers come and go. Friends come and go. Enemies come and go. But your family is always there and you should always be there for them as the best man you can be. Because your blood is about relationships far deeper and more meaningful than sex, and it's about your genealogy and you're part of the continuation of your line.

That's my view at least.

I just let them be. The grand majority of them are physically ugly so the truth will hurt them a lot more then it will help. Most of them are pretty fat, as well. When it comes to weight loss, women are emotional creatures. They are either emotionally attached to (garbage) food or they aren't and there's really no way of changing that. If they ever want my help I'm 100% willing to teach them everything I know, but they have to want it first. If some skinny kid walked up to me and asked how to get big and strong, I wouldn't call him a weak little faggot, I'd try to encourage him with positivity and promises of a brighter, swoler future if he puts the work in.

Validating a woman's insecurities with man talk is bad juju. I can tell some of the most fun they have is with their extended family (ie me and my cousins) so why should I shit on their fun? They will not listen to reason. Every other weekend is netflix and cats, I'm sure. It's too fucking late for them anyways, any man they want they can't have and any man they can have is a loser by definition.

They ask me stupid questions (like when am I going to get married) but for the most part, they're harmless. Nothing they say or do is going to change my mind on anything and I don't expect my ideas to effect them either.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I treat all women like overgrown children.

No exceptions.

One day you "feel" one thing, one day you "feel" another thing, then another day you "feel" something else. That's so cute.

Most of my family is pretty red pill

Once a while I hate on feminism with my aunt, for example she just laughs about the 24 hours in New York girl and calls her a dumb slut and says the "Bill Cosby Girl's" should "get over it"

A lot of family lore and dynamics have become clear interpreted in a new light. It's deep, dark shit. For example, my grandmother is said to have suffered from severe postpartum depression. Now I think it was really because my grandfather was a broke loser.

For the most part the men get treated like men and the women get treated like women.

My father's side of the family is really old school and as a result red pill. If the women aren't married and have a kid by 22 they wonder what is wrong with them. A lot of the women do get married to strong traditional men so it works out well. That side of my family is strong and the family ties are deep.

My mother's side of the family isn't quite as old school but they still expect the women to be married after they get out of college and have children. Out of my cousins around my age are following feminism and careerism in their daily lives but when we are all together the traditionalism comes back.

Simple: I don't.

Quote: (10-14-2015 09:37 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I treat all women like overgrown children.

I'm beginning to assume all adults are overgrown children until proven otherwise.

Obviously a lot more men than women will prove they are worthy of being treated like an adult but I find that most blue pill men or most humans in general engage in a lot of the negative behaviors we discuss on this forum such as rationalization, short-term thinking, inability to comprehend or even listen to a logical argument because they already have their mind made up, etc.

This is starting to get outside the scope of this thread but I think it is valuable to understand that there are evolutionary and psychological reasons for how humans are naturally short-term thinking, comfort-seeking, irrational, and frequently lie to themselves as an ego defense mechanism.

I have plenty of family members that aren't as mature as I wish they were. I just accept it for the most part. They are still family and nobody is perfect.

mom: somewhat worse, always had issues though
sister 1 (conservative): better
sister 2 (liberal leaning): slightly worse
aunts: both liberal and conservative, better

I for whatever reason told my sister straight up what parts of her life are going to be repellent to any decent guy she would want to get married with.

As the big brother though, my words seem to hold value as she slowly started implementing changes in her life for the better. Could have been coincidence but I like to think I played a part. As for my mother, I couldn't have asked for a better mom. She defaults all major decisions to my father, and while they both communicate their ideas and desires she has always went with his final decision.

So, was basically able to spell out clearly to my sister what to work on rather than just having general ideas and feelings about what was steering her down the wrong path.

The way I interact with the females in my family hasn't really changed. My family is pretty redpill. They however have noticed a change in the way I think and act. My mother and sister (both conservative) say that I have changed in a positive way.

Some got mad. People really do not appreciate direct and honest statements. They double down on stupid and fail to see what's in front of their eyes.

Quote: (10-14-2015 09:10 PM)monster Wrote:  

Part of "redpill" I think is realizing that your family is going to be the only one there for you. Your mother will be the only one there for you unconditionally. Girls come and go. Coworkers come and go. Friends come and go. Enemies come and go. But your family is always there and you should always be there for them as the best man you can be. Because your blood is about relationships far deeper and more meaningful than sex, and it's about your genealogy and you're part of the continuation of your line.

That's my view at least.

I don't need to read anymore, thread won. As someone who is still swallowing the red pill, the prioritization of family (and how I should have done that way, way, way earlier in my life) is becoming more and more apparent to me.

That's my view at least.

I sadly had to take it a step further.

All people come and go, including family members. Especially since so many of them have changed behaviors as they have gotten older.

Biggest red pill lesson i've learned: nothing ever stays the same.

Quote: (10-16-2015 08:57 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

That's my view at least.

I sadly had to take it a step further.

All people come and go, including family members. Especially since so many of them have changed behaviors as they have gotten older.

Biggest red pill lesson i've learned: nothing ever stays the same.

Agreed, part of the red pill truth is understanding that you can't pick your family and you certainly can't control them. At the end of the day the only person in this world you can control and look after is yourself. If you have family members who are self-destructive and want no kind of help from you then thats something you have to recognize.

With that said, family IS important. They are the people that brought you into the world and help make you who you are. Assuming you came from a healthy household then they are the ones you owe the most to besides yourself and you owe to them and yourself to be there and be a loving son, grandson, brother, etc. As red pill men we are supposed to recognize and understand the value of the family unit.

I don't have any young female siblings that are close to me, or even female cousins I'm close enough to where game knowledge would play a role in how I interact with them perse, but if I did I imagine I would ignore their petty gossip and drama as I would with other women, but I would be in the unique position to talk to them about their love life, in which case I would try to instill in them that slutting it up and going after bad boys is going to lead them down a shitty path and to look out for the reliable provider types and treat them right.

This one is a really mixed bag. On the one hand, my very traditional Chinese immigrant mom is always telling me that I need to find a woman at least 4 years younger than me, preferably European or Latin American if not Asian, because they 'understand our culture' better. Good read there mom. She also says that I should find one that isn't mentally unstable and not on pills (she takes that to include birth control as well)

She's also told me that I should find a way to spend my time travelling the world and not spend my life slaving away in work, and how to live healthy. Overall, a very redpill message.

On the contrary, Asian culture has also done its typical damage on me in a Western environment, raising me very naturally introverted and bluepill as far as NAWALT and the purity and worship for girls.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

That's my view at least.

Really I don't change how i act at all with the women in my family. The men is who you change to, I think.

Going with Monster's views Family is something who would be there with you no matter what, but this is not always the case. My Aunt is crazy and tried to steal my other family members inheritance from my grandfather's death.
My Friend has a drunk family basically, His father and grandmother are avid gamblers, smokers, and drinkers. His own Dad tried to stab him
My other aunt has many dogs that she will do anything for but refuses to help her daughters.
My Uncle is rich and yet does nothing to help his daughters mindset of a five year old (she can no longer develop a cognitive mindset of anything past 5 there are places that can help her but he wont pay)

To be honest Family is loyal; but not all families. As the quote goes, "Blood is thicker than water." But thats not the whole quote, this is, “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.” Meaning that the relationships formed throughout life are stronger than the ties developed from blood/family.

That was my views

My direct family (mom, dad, sister) I can actually talk about with, and they get it.

Cousins, aunts, uncles, I simply just tolerate now and refuse to see them except once a year.