rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time getting coffee

Hey all,

I'm recently single and managed to get this girls number. I don't remember what I said to her ( was pretty drunk) but some how it got her to text me in the morning, she's recently single and very attractive. we started texting which was good but then got boring so decided to get coffee instead.

I've never done anything like this and don't know what do to. I'm used to parties where i'm surrounded my mates and alcohol.

I really want to get with this girl but not sure what I should talk about or do. I"m really nervous and i'm meant to meet her in 12 hours.

Please help me out.

Quote: (10-11-2015 08:54 AM)sshazam Wrote:  

Hey all,

I'm recently single and managed to get this girls number. I don't remember what I said to her ( was pretty drunk) but some how it got her to text me in the morning, she's recently single and very attractive. we started texting which was good but then got boring so decided to get coffee instead.

I've never done anything like this and don't know what do to. I'm used to parties where i'm surrounded my mates and alcohol.

I really want to get with this girl but not sure what I should talk about or do. I"m really nervous and i'm meant to meet her in 12 hours.

Please help me out.

Read Tuthmosis first date bang recipe

thread-8681.html

Where can I find this sorry?

Hey all,

Please help me out.

Roosh has a classic "First date - get laid".
You talk to her a little bit about an obscure band, that you like. You bounce her to a bar near your place, and then say "Want to come up and listen to the band?".
Good luck

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

The best way to handle this is:

[Image: Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpg]

Date game is one of the best parts of the game.

You're already with her. She has expressed interest. She isn't going anywhere. All you have to do is talk! [Image: banana.gif]

Don't worry about sexualizing, "kino," whatever. There are some guidelines for going on dates, but at your point in the game, just do it!

My date game is one of the best around. But this is because I'v been arranging meetups with girls since I was 15. I am completely adjusted to asking personal questions, seeing what she likes, etc.

Focus on finding out what makes her "tick." You'll get to a point where she keeps talking and you guys are getting along well. Then, make out with her some and attempt to bring her back. But most importantly have fun. If you are nervous and worried she will pick up on your vibe and be turned off.

And like most Newbie Posts - I suggest reading BANG.

Thanks guys for your help. I'm so out of this and I've been stressing out about it. I think she's meeting me cause she's recently single.
Her texts seemed very dry and dull. I get the vibe she's intense and dramatic. She seemed to know she was attractive if you get my drift. I don't like girls that think they're better than others.

I can be confident and charming but just have no clue what to ask her. I'll give the links a quick read and try my best. I do really appreciate any tips so please keep them coming.

Quote: (10-11-2015 09:21 AM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

Hey all,

Please help me out.

Roosh has a classic "First date - get laid".
You talk to her a little bit about an obscure band, that you like. You bounce her to a bar near your place, and then say "Want to come up and listen to the band?".
Good luck

Mix it up:
- Obscure band
- Awesome beer/wine/vodka/whatever you have
- Photos from a trip you went on
- Bla bla, tailor to the girl and your life experiences, the theme here is: seed the idea. And watch it grow into a bean stalk. Heh.

Also, try for at least two venues. You know the deal: the venues get progressively darker and more private...

Yeah so originally she said coffee but she doesn't drink coffee so I said lets go to a bar.

Then after some time she said coffee cause apparently she's had too much alcohol recently and she's not a huge drinker. So we're going to a cafe in the middle of the day. I'm hoping if she enjoys the company she'll be keen for a drink next time.

I do know she's very shy.

Read the entire forum.

Then let us know if you still have any more of your Game 101 questions.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-11-2015 09:42 AM)sshazam Wrote:  

Yeah so originally she said coffee but she doesn't drink coffee so I said lets go to a bar.

Then after some time she said coffee cause apparently she's had too much alcohol recently and she's not a huge drinker. So we're going to a cafe in the middle of the day. I'm hoping if she enjoys the company she'll be keen for a drink next time.

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but I'd just let her know to get back in touch once she's up for a drink, wink and move on. Seems you lost the frame here. "Coffee.. no wait I don't drink coffee.. oh and I'm not drinking these days (with you)..".

Quote: (10-11-2015 10:25 AM)The Nude Matador Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2015 09:42 AM)sshazam Wrote:  

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but I'd just let her know to get back in touch once she's up for a drink, wink and move on. Seems you lost the frame here. "Coffee.. no wait I don't drink coffee.. oh and I'm not drinking these days (with you)..".

No I like it honest, no point sugar coating it.

I"m reading up on the first date bang. I don't think it will come of it since it is an afternoon coffee thing but perhaps it might lead to it another day.

Open with something you saw on the way to the coffee shop, or point out something that's going on at that very moment in the coffee shop. Comment on her clothes, tell her she looks nice and you like her style. If you can find a way to gently tease her about her clothing or something else along the way in the conversation, even better.

Worse comes to worse you can comment on the weather. hahahahaha. Actually if you say that with a smirk like your making fun of that line it can be a good ice-breaker.

You'll be fine and if you don't usually drink coffee, be a man and take it black.

Quote: (10-11-2015 09:26 AM)sshazam Wrote:  

Thanks guys for your help. I'm so out of this and I've been stressing out about it. I think she's meeting me cause she's recently single.
Her texts seemed very dry and dull. I get the vibe she's intense and dramatic. She seemed to know she was attractive if you get my drift. I don't like girls that think they're better than others.

I can be confident and charming but just have no clue what to ask her. I'll give the links a quick read and try my best. I do really appreciate any tips so please keep them coming.

As attractive as she may be, she knows her feet of made of clay.

Quote: (10-11-2015 07:06 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Open with something you saw on the way to the coffee shop, or point out something that's going on at that very moment in the coffee shop. Comment on her clothes, tell her she looks nice and you like her style. If you can find a way to gently tease her about her clothing or something else along the way in the conversation, even better.

Worse comes to worse you can comment on the weather. hahahahaha. Actually if you say that with a smirk like your making fun of that line it can be a good ice-breaker.

You'll be fine and if you don't usually drink coffee, be a man and take it black.

I think my fear is I just don't want to seem like i'm asking all the questions and it's like a job interview.

Quote: (10-11-2015 07:17 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Ah what exactly does this mean

I cannot thank you guys enough. I only got into this, this weekend and its great to see such a strong community.

Quote: (10-11-2015 07:55 PM)sshazam Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2015 07:17 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Ah what exactly does this mean

I cannot thank you guys enough. I only got into this, this weekend and its great to see such a strong community.

It means deep down she knows she's flawed, that she's not the Goddess some make her out to be. It's why women lose respect for a man who treats them as one, because she knows she's not and if she believes a guy thinks she is, then he is a fool because she knows she is lower than that, so by that he must be even lower than she is because he's so stupid.

It's why teasing and negging/negating works and gives her tingles.