rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aloof Alpha Game VS Fake Beta Emotional Game

In this video Julien says that you should create fairytale for a girl. That means giving her strong emotions, lots of drama, I love you/hate you stuff.

You're still a cool guy that gives value, but you're bullshiting her so strong with this fantasy game that its like a cocaine to her. Basically its so-called "bird song".

And I got me wondering...

There is this archetype of Aloof Alpha that doesn't show any emotions and it seems chicks like this type also. Cold, distant, unreactive. Roissy's Amused Mastery.

What type of game do you run? What does it depend on?

I run "I'm cool as fuck already so I just be myself" game.

I didn't watch the video, but I have no need or desire to create drama or some "fairytale" for these girls.

Shit like this is when socially awkward guys end up fucking up big time and becoming way weirder than they already were.

Be yourself, just work to become a better version of yourself. No gimmicks. No acts. No fuzzy hat and binoculars. Just become more social by talking to people more often and forcing yourself to enter uncomfortable situations. Hit the gym and put on some muscle/lose fat. Dress sharp. Put yourself in a position to meet lots of attractive women.

Julien is all about drama game. He makes up stories to girls and gets them to feel a range of emotions and asks the questions in that form too "how would it feel like a guy walked up to you and called you a bitch?". It's all push and pull of I love you I hate you, sometimes in the more extreme form.

I use a more technical form of game both aloof with also a lot of push and pull including a range of negative expressions. My game is 80% sarcasm and wit and setting the direction and frame for the night usually very subtly. It works a treat on first dates as it keeps that air of mystery.

I've done both many times and verdict is.. no distant/aloof game hooks girls better than drama and overload of emotions. Regardless of girl's origin. Question is do you even want it?

One crucial thing to keep in mind is that drama game has nothing to do with being weak little pussy or butthurt fag. Actually it's very bad boyish and a has much more impact than aloof silent style of game. Why? Because when distant/aloof guy leaves or ignores a girl letting her fight with herself the drama dude actively throws fuel to the fire and gets under girls skin more and more and more....

At the end of the Day, Game is Game my friend. As long as you know the basics of creating attration, establishing rapport and defeating LMR than you can run the type of Game you want. My advice is to Run the Game that feels the more genuine to yourself.

If you feel that you have the Basics down aka know what you're doing at all times and don't let some flakes get you down, then you can adapt your style to the girl you're trying to get. Keep in mind that the more you're trying to get girls that you wouldn't want to be with long term, the more energy you'll expand.

Also external factors such as look and money comes in the picture when you're trying to hit girls that you wouldn't want to LTR, so keep that in mind. It's a High Risk High Rewards type of things, and only the Hottest Hoes requires that High Drama game often

The Manosphere is saturated and obsessed with the Alpha versus Beta dialogue. Most men fall somewhere along the continuum. True Alphas by nature represent a minority.

Women are attracted to confident men with a strong sense of self and direction. The more feminine the woman, the higher her need for a masculine, strong man. It is a simple dynamic that has existed for thousands of years. Alpha vs Beta has been discussed at nauseam. It seems rather simple. True Alphas have the confidence and courage of their convictions to live life as they see fit. Men who struggle with a sense of self, ponder whether their actions are Alpha/Beta, displaying inner masculine weakness.

Discover what your purpose is and live a full life in attaining it without explanation. Commit to physical, mental and psychological strength and the questions of masculinity (Alpha vs Beta) will no longer be relevant.

Newbies fall into the trap of addressing their lack of masculine strength through learning gimmicks and techniques, while neglecting to develop their Inner Game and becoming the strongest man they can be. This path is more difficult, but the dividends far outweigh any superficial gimmick.

^Correct.

Inner game by far is the most underdeveloped aspect of newbies on the forum, including the ones I have met and even myself.

Being comfortable in your own skin when approaching others (men or women) is more important than any emotion versus aloof game.

I'm sure Julien's emotion game works, but throwing it to a newbie will not work for him generally speaking. Instead, it's best to start with "hi" until you can control the fear and be more confident in yourself. If your inner game is not solid no 1000 approaches will save you in the long run. I have spoken to guys on the forum that have done 1000+ approaches. There is still something missing from some of them that would make me reconsider spending any quality male time with them shooting the shit etc. They just come off weird.

This is why advocating spam approaching a la RSD or this to newbies is very difficult for me.