rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Matt Drudge Visits the Alex Jones Show

Awesome video I think. Things he mentions:

* Some new copyright rule is about to come out that will kill his website. Even linking to headlines would be illegal (only for a fee I guess).
They have a similar rule in Germany now, news snippets cost money (Google de-listed the newspapers that wanted money).

* Drudge rails against social media. Calls them ghettos were people are being horded in and controlled.

[Image: clap.gif]

Good stuff. It's just this year I've realized how much Drudge is right in this video.

I like his use of the word "sick"

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

That was an incredible interview. I like Drudge's characterization of Hillary Clinton - she is sick, she is old, she is a head on a stick.

Rico... Sauve....

It looks like some scary shit is coming down the road. What is behind the power grab, info manipation that we dont already know here?

Quote: (10-09-2015 08:21 PM)rpg Wrote:  

It looks like some scary shit is coming down the road. What is behind the power grab, info manipation that we dont already know here?

I'll come back to this later; you'll be happy to read this because, not only are we familiar with these tactics used against the RP (and will continue to see them), it shows what the powers that be are trying to do. I guarantee that there are members of this forum who are part of the NSA, FBI, etc and we should all make sure to think and reflect over what's said by anyone and not react. Just because someone claims they're "RP" or an ally means nothing. Do not trust; verify by evaluating their actions and patterns.

Make no mistake, social media is the enemy because it's empowering them to do this. The biggest mistake many of us have made is using Facebook, Twitter, etc and not creating our own social media company/site and saying goodbye to theirs. It's becoming more obvious to me why they were so desperate to push more and more people into that world; to them, it was game, set, match.

I watched this interview twice. Strong recommend. Drudge is so negative on the future of things it was shocking even for me. "Hillary Clinton's brain in a jar could get elected right now. The American voter is sick."

This is a guy who has been a thorn to the ruling class for over a decade. He pretty much knows far more than anyone else due to his massive media and political connections. Drudge gets the news before anyone. For him to think these things shows America is on the edge of civil war.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

My decision earlier this year to delete my Facebook and LinkedIn seems to be a good decision in retrospect. Although, I'm thinking of joining twitter, there are some people on there that share interesting topics. Right now I check them out via Web Browser....

I'd like to hear what Trump would say, if he was asked pardon Snowden. Great interview.

Well the shit is getting deep, time to learn how to swim.
What threat does LinkedIn pose as it is a completely useless site?
Edit. Im an ass. It lists the employer and past workplaces.

He rails against corporate control of the media and talks about creating your own content independent of these influences.

Yet, his website looks like something put together by a 5th grader,with zero original content and links to the same media assets that he is so angry about. It is mostly just links to Yahoo, NY Times, The Guardian, Hollywood Reporter and the like.

It seems a little disingenuous, and hypocritical.

Trump mused on Snowdon that he should of received the harshest penalties towards Treason.....

Trump would not of pardoned him, he would.of thrown the book at him. I say that as people need to not mush or force men like Trump into thier own ideological boxes.

Trump is really no different than the rest, more entertaining, yes.

Even his tax plans are basically left and really not that different than Sanders. Both want to tax the wealthy the most. The right & left.

They're all two sides of the same coin, the Bilderberg group/Trilateral Commission/New World Order (whoever they are), or a combination of these groups have already decided the next president.

It's disheartening when one of the most popular political personalities supports the growing paranoia on censorship and suppression that's been nagging me. Is this his goodbye notification or is this man always this dramatic? The Patriot Act was bad, but from 2010 on it seems like the noose has tightened exponentially. It's been leaving me with constant unease to watch the EU propaganda unfold along with prior knowledge to how brainwashed the US citizenry is.

It's surreal how serious daily life may become in the near future.

Quote: (10-10-2015 11:03 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

his website looks like something put together by a 5th grader

Yeah, but how often does his server go down from being overloaded? Not very often. When dealing with net traffic, sometimes simple wins. Even the few pictures he includes are reduced to 8k or less in size.

,with zero original content and links to the same media assets that he is so angry about. It is mostly just links to Yahoo, NY Times, The Guardian, Hollywood Reporter and the like.

Drudge is a news editor, not a writer. His site is about curation --which is all any news editor's job is.

His entire career started because he took the Monica Lewinski stories that other editors were burying on page 34 and moved them to his front page.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Delete

He rails against corporate control of the media and talks about creating your own content independent of these influences.

Yet, his website looks like something put together by a 5th grader,with zero original content and links to the same media assets that he is so angry about. It is mostly just links to Yahoo, NY Times, The Guardian, Hollywood Reporter and the like.

It seems a little disingenuous, and hypocritical.

Looks can be deceiving.

His site is pure curation. Curated by some of the heaviest hitters in media. Andrew Breitbart once held that role, and went on to create his own successful media company. His curation makes or breaks the news.

The curation is really the secret sauce to Drudge. Sure the design is old. He just never updated a winning formula. Was that a mistake? No. The site continues to be one of the most popular on the web. The curation drives the narrative. They explain everything in the video.

There are several reasons this is happening to Drudge.

1) The main stream media wants to take him out, because they live and die by his traffic every single day. He is the news traffic cop. And that bugs these guys. Drudge determines where the eyeballs go every day. By the millions. Their fate is in Drudges hands every day, and for this, they will lobby Congress until he is gone.

2) Political motivations, on both sides of the aisle. Not much else to say there.

3) Google. Media companies were successful in prodding governments in Europe to prosecute Google for being a monopoly. In an effort to avoid that in the future, Google is in a tail spin doing everything they can to avoid this in the US. News Aggregator sites are the first to get the ax. There is now a precedent for publishers to say that through news aggregator sites, Google is complicate in the theft of content from major publishers. This is literally what they did in Europe, and Google got pinched.

In short, its the main stream media and politicians looking to take him out. Now that Google has been damaged in Europe, they are motivated to shut down his type of site.

Even that's not the appeal. Drudge Report does what no other news site does: provide a good snapshot of current headlines, current alternative news items, and any current political headlines that fits into a single browser screen without any need to scroll down or click on links to different website sections.

Quote: (10-11-2015 09:19 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Even that's not the appeal. Drudge Report does what no other news site does: provide a good snapshot of current headlines, current alternative news items, and any current political headlines that fits into a single browser screen without any need to scroll down or click on links to different website sections.

And it doesn't have so many ads it bogs down my browser.

I never installed adblock until I started perusing Breitbart regularly. Would rather they got some ad revenue off of me, but the ad volume is simply over the top.

He is right of course - it's only a matter of time before all internet content is completely controlled.

Also there is no voting yourself out of it.

Trump sounds great and I hope he is the real deal. He doesn't look to be controlled like the rest which means that he cannot win.

The voters will choose Hillary's brain in a jar. Voting is not the answer in our current system. Even if a true and just candidate gets elected, then he will go the way Kennedy did. There won't be THE ONE who will fight us out of this matrix.