rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frat suspended after video of member giving oral while brothers cheer on is leaked

Frat suspended after video of member giving oral while brothers cheer on is leaked

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/us/indiana...suspended/

"The charter of an Indiana University fraternity has been revoked after a video surfaced showing members cheering on a brother involved in a sexually explicit act with a woman."

"The national chapter's chief executive officer, Wynn Smiley, said the 21-year-old man in the video was an initiated member and the two women were exotic dancers hired by a frat member."

The video in question:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/651...5-ri_v.mp4

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:33 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

"The charter of an Indiana University fraternity has been revoked after a video surfaced showing members cheering on a brother involved in a sexually explicit act with a woman."

"The national chapter's chief executive officer, Wynn Smiley, said the 21-year-old man in the video was an initiated member and the two women were exotic dancers hired by a frat member."

The video in question:

Thank god for that! The title left me thinking the recipient was a dude.

And this is total BS. Fraternities are being suspended left and right over nothing! Like giving some broad oral is beneath the dignity of a frat?

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:35 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:33 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

The video in question:

If it was a dude the SJWs would protest the at the university for discriminating against a young man becoming LGBT. This was a heterosexual event and is therefore intolerable, disgusting and inappropriate. This is today's America....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Body language of the girl on her back sure as hell says she's loving the oral and the attention she's getting.

If they're strippers then the investigation is just going through the motions, nothing else.

Can't be outraged if these bitches are getting paid to do this and aren't college students.

Might be a few slaps on the wrists but that's about it.

That guy was eating a strippers pussy?! Thats like the #1 "Do not" rule for strippers

"First Rule of Strip Club...don't lick a strippers pussy...ever"

The next rules are of course, don't buy them drinks and always assume they have a drug habit.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

2015 and people still film this type of thing? Whats the point. Surprised no one batted that phone out of his hands.

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Body language of the girl on her back sure as hell says she's loving the oral and the attention she's getting.

I'm reading the comments over at Jezebel about this incident. They can't say this is "rape" since it's obvious the women are consenting so they are instead call the situation "sexually coercive". [Image: tard.gif]

So which is it feminists, are women fully rational grown up human beings that can make choices about how they use their body or are they half-children that need an higher authority (not an older white man of course) to guide them to make the right decisions?

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:43 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

That guy was eating a strippers pussy?! Thats like the #1 "Do not" rule for strippers

The next rules are of course, don't buy them drinks and always assume they have a drug habit.

So I shouldn't of fucked that stripper raw dog when I was 22 ? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

So I shouldn't of fucked that stripper raw dog when I was 22 ? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Ancient Chinese Proverb:
Raw Dog strippers at your own risk, eat their pussy at your own peril

Really, this is a reason to shut down a fraternity? The investigation even concluded that nobody was forced to participate. All I see in the video is a bunch of kids having fun. But I suppose having fun is now offensive and banned student conduct at universities.

Frats should take note for the future that if they're going to have a raunchy party like this that could get them suspended, they should at least make sure it's the frat brothers receiving oral from the exotic dancers.

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:05 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

Really, this is a reason to shut down a fraternity? The investigation even concluded that nobody was forced to participate. All I see in the video is a bunch of kids having fun. But I suppose having fun is now offensive and banned student conduct at universities.

Welcome to the new American college campus.

Where everything is offensive, 1 in 1 women are raped, "rape culture" is promoted on campus, you need "consent" for sex, if you had sex with a woman with one drink - you're a rapist, men have no rights when falsely being accused by some slut. Carrying a mattress on campus is art and expression.

Did I cover most of it ?

This is like half the bachelor parties I've been to and we did this kind of stuff in college and after when you get the two girl shows to come over. They usually do these "games", then do lapdances around the room, its all a set routine.

They were probably doing the whip cream shots off her coochie. Its usually not super sexual, most of the times you're just pretending to eat them out but just licking the whip cream off. The girls sometimes grab your head with their legs which is what appears to have happened though.

You're not supposed to record and post this stuff though, whoever did that should be dealt with. Total overreaction though.

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:53 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'm reading the comments over at Jezebel about this incident. They can't say this is "rape" since it's obvious the women are consenting so they are instead call the situation "sexually coercive". [Image: tard.gif]

So which is it feminists, are women fully rational grown up human beings that can make choices about how they use their body or are they half-children that need an higher authority (not an older white man of course) to guide them to make the right decisions?

Well stripper is acting sexually liberated and in control of her own body and guy is exploiting the power of the patriarchy and rape culture....duh.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

You're a doctor, you should know the average chick you eat out has a pussy as dirty as most strippers. There are no pristine vaginas in this game, but they still have to be eaten.

Male sexuality under attack once again.

My go-to move for any girl thinking she can out-muscle me when I am in such a vulnerable position is my thumb up her brown love chute. Its like an auto release button for her legs.

That guy should have done it for the fun of it.

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:33 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

You're not supposed to record and post this stuff though, whoever did that should be dealt with. Total overreaction though.

We have this liberal douche bag friend of ours - we had a dadchelor.

Basically our buddy is having a kid but never getting married to his LTR.

This asshole decides to post a pic on Instagram and fucking ruins it for all the married/ltr guys.

All the girls at the baby shower were pissed and were headed over.

Fortunately, I hid a remote camera in the same room, I ended up losing the camera, which is probably a good thing.

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:58 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

My go-to move for any girl thinking she can out-muscle me when I am in such a vulnerable position is my thumb up her brown love chute. Its like an auto release button for her legs.

That guy should have done it for the fun of it.

haha! that reminds me of this one stripper who's 'gag' was that she had a remote control car with a dildo on it and dudes would try to drive it into her pussy, etc.

A guy I was with had the remote and the stripper got distracted by a guy with a $5 bill across the stage. My buddy backed that car up and drove it full throttle across the stage and crashed that dildo car right into her asshole at full speed. She yelped like a dog and shot straight up in the air with her hands over her butt. It was amazing.

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:48 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

You're a doctor, you should know the average chick you eat out has a pussy as dirty as most strippers.

Going to have to disagree, the average chick isn't a prostitute, and prostitution goes hand in hand with stripping.

Damn, not my frat.

My frat must be the beta of frats. [Image: undecided.gif]

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

So, how's the boy doing? [Image: lol.gif]

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:35 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

And this is total BS. Fraternities are being suspended left and right over nothing! Like giving some broad oral is beneath the dignity of a frat?

And you clicked on it anyway....

[Image: biggrin.gif]

G

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:48 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

You're a doctor, you should know the average chick you eat out has a pussy as dirty as most strippers. There are no pristine vaginas in this game, but they still have to be eaten.

[Image: laugh3.gif]
[Image: clap2.gif]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:02 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Ancient Chinese Proverb:

Ah that must be from the longer Chinese parable:

Stripper pussy like hole in ground men shit in.
Put stick in hole it rot.
Drink from hole you die.

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:05 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

Apparently this fraternity in question had a recent "sexual assault" along with one other offense I cant recall. They were on a "last straw" basis - and you see this in at least one fraternity on every campus in America.

At my school it was PIKE who lost their house - they were on thin ice because two freshmen girls who got blitzed in their freshmen dorms both passed out at the frat, one on the lawn and one on the couches.

It's a regular occurrence at my alma mater that the freshmen (mostly girls, but some guys too) would get absolutely shit faced, then walk out to frat row - and whatever they did or happened to them would get blamed on the fraternity.

To add my .02, you have to wonder why they were all shirtless as well in the video. What happened to the bro tanks we used to wear in college?