rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Man Who Stopped Paris Train Terrorist Attack Stabbed Multiple Tiimes in Sacramento

US Man Who Stopped Paris Train Terrorist Attack Stabbed Multiple Tiimes in Sacramento

Media reporting there was a fight in Midtown Sacramento and he was stabbed multiple times. Local news channel reporting he's in critical condition, this news article states he's expected to live, though that wasn't reported on the local news station.

Midtown is the main nightlife area in Sac, at least as far as I know. I've been a few times, but never to many bars or clubs. Seemed like a nice area to me, but old town isn't far away and it's ghetto as fuck. Maybe a Sac native can chime in?

Apparently one of the other men who helped stop the attacker is, or was, a student at Umpqua Community College. It doesn't say if he was there when the shooting occurred or any other info. These guys just can't catch a break.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news...g/35721704

Quote:Quote:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Hometown hero Spencer Stone was stabbed multiple times early Thursday morning near several popular bars in midtown Sacramento, according to NBC News.

The stabbing happened about 12:45 a.m. near 21st and K streets, Sacramento police said.

A fight in the street allegedly led to Stone being stabbed multiple times in the torso, prompting investigators to block off two blocks in the area, Sacramento police said.

Homicide detectives were called out because officers did not think Stone would survive, but he was taken to the hospital and is expected to live, according to police.

A man and a woman were questioned by police, but there is no word that they were detained or taken into custody.

The area reopened about 6 a.m., but the investigation is ongoing.

No suspect description has been released.

Stone and two friends, Anthony Sadler and Alek Skarlatos, who all grew up in Sacramento, were hailed as heros for stopping a terrorist attack on board a Paris-bound train.

Skarlatos returned last week to Roseburg, Oregon where he was living after a gunman opened fire on Skarlatos' college, Umpqua Community College, killing nine before before the shooter turned the gun on himself.

Jesus, poor guy, hope he recovers 100% !

Was it a bar fight that escalated out of control?

Do we know if it was a cooincidence, or if he was recognised and targeted for further enrichment?

Quote: (10-08-2015 10:38 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Was it a bar fight that escalated out of control?

It isn't exactly clear from what I've heard yet, but it seems likely.

Midtown is a popular area in Sac to go drink. Lots of bars, restaurants, etc. Pretty cool area from the bit I've seen.

The stabbing occurred around a bunch of popular bars at nearly 1AM.

I really hope the guy will be ok. The term "hero" gets thrown around like nothing by the MSM, but those 3 Marines are absolutely heroes in every sense of the word. The large majority of people who are called heroes don't deserve to be in the same room as these men.

Quote: (10-08-2015 10:42 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Do we know if it was a cooincidence, or if he was recognised and targeted for further enrichment?

No word yet, but I'd bet money it was a coincidence based on the little info that's been reported.

Rio, I don't think any of them were Marines. I hope he recovers

You're right, my mistake. Not sure why I thought that.

One Air Force, one National Guard, and a civilian.

This is all a little odd.
1. He was on the train in France and helped stop the asshole gunman.
2. The backwoods bumfuck college he attended was the same one that was shot up last week.
3. He gets stabbed in an altercation outside a bar.

Something seems strange about this.

Yes it seems strange.

Fate has made him into John McClane.

Indeed, way too much coincidence

Ch agrees
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/10/...t-soldier/

There are some really strange coincidences surrounding the Umpqua Community College mass shooting in Oregon.

Alex Skarlatos, one of the three men who took down a jihadi shooter on a French train some months ago, was a student at Umpqua. At the time of the Oregon shooting, Skarlatos was in LA auditioning for Dancing with the Stars. Did the Umpqua shooter, Chris Harper-Mercer, think Skarlatos would be in class on the day he committed his murders?

Now, news comes out that Spencer Stone, another one of the French train heroes, was stabbed in Sacramento last night.

Spencer Stone, one of three Americans hailed as heroes for stopping a suspected terror attack on a French train in August, was stabbed Wednesday night in the Sacramento area… Officers responded to a report of a stabbing and found a man in his 20s who had been stabbed multiple times in his upper body and was in critical condition… Stone, a 23-year-old U.S. airman from Carmichael, Calif., was the first American to tackle a gunman aboard the Paris-bound train. Stone, who was with his CHILDHOOD FRIENDS Alek Skarlatos and Anthony Sadler, was awoken by the sound of a gunshot in their railway carriage….

Things that make you go hmmmm. I’m wondering, was Mercer an Islamist foot soldier, exacting revenge for the beatdown a fellow jihadist suffered on that French train at the hands of American men? Or was Mercer an unwitting patsy guided by secretive Islamist forces into an act of terror by redirecting Mercer’s autistic, omega male rage? Just a thought, but the “conservative Republican” description on Mercer’s online profile struck me as a little too on the nose, like it was made up after the fact to lead reporters astray.

Anyhow, if my speculations are within the ballpark of reality, it wouldn’t be much of a stretch to think that our equalist leftoid Hivemind media propaganda machine would try to conceal these facts from a public already getting fed up with the elite’s open borders policies.

My [Image: tinfoilhat.gif] tin foil hat says that this was some sort of revenge attack by the jihadist muslims.

There is no way this is all a coincidence. Hope he recovers.

When I read an article (can't remember source) about Skarlatos supposed to be in the same building that was shot up in Oregon, I was dumbfounded that the mainstream media wasn't covering it (or maybe I shouldn't be surprised). Instead, they swept it under the rug to keep their "evil white man" and "guns are bad" agenda going.

And now this?!? Like eradicator said, this is too much to be a coincidence. At the very least it deserves an investigation.

Stabbing was over a woman.

French train attack hero Spencer Stone is repeatedly STABBED in the chest after he is attacked by 'five to six men' outside a Sacramento bar while with a female friend

French train attack hero Spencer Stone was stabbed in Sacramento early Thursday
He is in stable condition after being stabbed in the heart and lung while outside a bar with a female companion
'It is believed that the victim was out with a group of friends when a physical altercation led to the victim being stabbed,' said police
The owner of a liquor store said he has video of the incident and it appears to show five to six men in a group attacking someone in an intersection
Initially police did not believe that Stone, 23, would be able to survive his injuries and began treating the case as a homicide
Stone was one of the three Americans who managed to take down a gunman as he opened fire on a Paris-bound train this past August

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-...z3o06zylE1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote: (10-08-2015 02:44 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

Stabbing was over a woman.

French train attack hero Spencer Stone is repeatedly STABBED in the chest after he is attacked by 'five to six men' outside a Sacramento bar while with a female friend

French train attack hero Spencer Stone was stabbed in Sacramento early Thursday
He is in stable condition after being stabbed in the heart and lung while outside a bar with a female companion
'It is believed that the victim was out with a group of friends when a physical altercation led to the victim being stabbed,' said police
The owner of a liquor store said he has video of the incident and it appears to show five to six men in a group attacking someone in an intersection
Initially police did not believe that Stone, 23, would be able to survive his injuries and began treating the case as a homicide
Stone was one of the three Americans who managed to take down a gunman as he opened fire on a Paris-bound train this past August

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-...z3o06zylE1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It doesn't say it was OVER a woman, just that he was with a woman. It's not like they were defending her honor or something, 5 to 6 guys stabbing someone sounds gang related to me

Quote: (10-08-2015 12:31 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Yes it seems strange.

Fate has made him into John McClane.

Stone attackers were, according to the Dailymail, "Asians"... in British media lingo it means, migrant Pakistani... [Image: dodgy.gif]

So I bet some Pakistani recognized him and enacted "community vengeance" on him, for his part during the French train attack...?

Stone in white shirt and black pants, fighting little-dark style, quick on his feet, one against 6..., watch the 50-second video:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...mento.html

"'The assault does not appear to be a random act,' said Sacramento Deputy Police Chief Ken Bernard during a press conference Thursday morning.

'It’s believed to be related to a nightclub incident.

'There was a dispute that led to the altercation. There was conversations and then it continued down the block to where the stabbing occurred.'
"

What a bunch of pussies, it's Fucking shameful that 6 guys need knives to attack one guy. The notion of fair fighting is long gone, I wish Mr Stone would have been strapped. Fuck, this reminds me to get a concealed carry permit.

Video of the fight and stabbing, and also:

A source told the Sacramento Bee that Stone was with three female friends and one male friend and had just left the gay bar Badlands when the attack occurred.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3o0gEbR1w

Quote: (10-08-2015 03:16 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Stone attackers were, according to the Dailymail, "Asians"... in British media lingo it means, migrant Pakistani... [Image: dodgy.gif]

So I bet some Pakistani recognized him and enacted "community vengeance" on him, for his part during the French train attack...?

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

A bit far flung, a too early for that bud. It's looking like a bunch of different races involved.

I'm sure we'll get a better picture and mug shots soon.

Idk if Eradicator's right that it might be a revenge attack, granted I'm open to it.

But it just sounds like shit talking in the club that turned into a street brawl at this point.

It might gang related since so many guys took one one guy, could really be an actual oriental asian gang.

PS

Noones mentioned that this happened after leaving a GAY BAR with friends.

I don't think there are many Pakis or all that many Muslims in general in Sacramento.

I would think it is Hmong, Laotian, Cambodian, or one of the other SEA variety street gangs that we are lucky to have here in California.

Dude's tough though. Pretty sure he's the bigger guy in the white shirt in that video. He was whoopin those dudes even while being outnumbered and getting stabbed.

Final Destination: American Heroes

I bet the third American from the train attack is looking over his shoulder everywhere he goes.

Quote: (10-08-2015 03:58 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I don't think there are many Pakis or all that many Muslims in general in Sacramento.

I would think it is Hmong, Laotian, Cambodian, or one of the other SEA variety street gangs that we are lucky to have here in California.

Dude's tough though. Pretty sure he's the bigger guy in the white shirt in that video. He was whoopin those dudes even while being outnumbered and getting stabbed.

Ok then, my mistake, probably it is not related to his fame as the anti-jihadist train hero... we'll know more I hope, tomorrow...

Thing is, if you've ever been to the UK, you know that when British media talk about criminal "Asians", it means, 99% of the cases, Pakistani. But apparently, not in this case, set in Sacramento...

Anyway, I hope he was in a gay bar [Image: dodgy.gif] just because it's sometimes kinda cool for some young non-gay people to hang in gay bars with their brought-in girlfriends, just chilling as heterosexual couples, no gay activity involved...?
Because I'd hate for him to turn out to be gay, would be disappointing.

Also, he doesn't fight like a faggot on the vid, so, I guess he was in the bar just for the booze and trendy music... let's give him the benefice of doubt.

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:19 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Anyway, I hope he was in a gay bar [Image: dodgy.gif] just because it's sometimes kinda cool for some young non-gay people to hang in gay bars with their brought-in girlfriends, just chilling as heterosexual couples, no gay activity involved...?
Because I'd hate for him to turn out to be gay, would be disappointing.

Also, he doesn't fight like a faggot on the vid, so, I guess he was in the bar just for the booze and trendy music... let's give him the benefice of doubt.

I'll be honest, I've been to a gay bar, pulled some numbers from girls there.

Quote: (10-08-2015 03:58 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I would second this, multiple dudes getting all stabby stabby is like the Asian Gang M.O. as much as whipping people with belt buckles is for latinos.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV