rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cucks and betas take the red pill live: men describe when their marriages were over.

Cucks and betas take the red pill live: men describe when their marriages were over.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/m...20d91b22f6

It's PuffHoe, so don't click the link. Allow me to quote.

Quote:Quote:

1. "I actually realized my marriage would not go the distance while talking with a friend over breakfast. My buddy was lavishing praise on his wife and said something to the effect of 'She always has my back.' Suddenly, it hit me: I got the complete opposite from my wife. I received disdain, disrespect and disinterest. It was a few years before we separated, but the path was set that morning." -- Barry G.

Buddy and Barry G. are roughly the same guy, only a few years or a few cocks away.

2. "I knew it was over when I got home from another long day at work and my kids told me that mommy took them out to Burger King to eat and told them they were moving to Canada and Daddy wasn't going with them." -- C.D.

Cold. Don't think there's much else to say.

3. "After my Hollywood writing career hit a sudden wall, I got a job with BMW Design to write a movie about how they design cars. When I arrived in Munich, they gave me a brand new convertible sports car and said, 'Take it up to the Alps for a few days and come back when you feel like you understand the car.' Speeding through the snowy Alps, blasting music, roof down, heater fan blowing, I had this revelation, 'I’m happy! This is what happiness feels like.' And then I had a second revelation: 'If my wife were here, she’d tell me to slow down. Turn down the music. Put up the roof. And she’d be complaining about smelling cigarette smoke from passing cars.' In that moment, I realized I had forgotten what it felt like to be happy in my body." -- Adam G.

At first I thought this might be Red Pill, but it actually sounds like a woman justifying why she ran out on her relationship.

4. "The moment of revelation for me was when I told my now ex-wife, 'It's OK to see the man you've been seeing on the side. Once you get it out of your system, I'll be here in the marriage when you come back. Do what you need to do.' She didn't respond -- she just sort of sighed. I really knew it was over when she finally agreed to see a marriage counselor and he convinced my ex-wife to tell me she wanted a divorce." -- Chris B.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

5. "I knew my my relationship was over when I got on the computer and saw a copy of a signed lease for my wife's new house. I obviously knew nothing about her plan or that we were even heading down that path. The previous day she had hung up some Valentine's Day paintings I made for her. Little did I know she had been planning to leave. A complete shock." -- Tony T.

Another clean blow to the back, we see.

6. "After my wife told me she was pregnant with someone else's child, I made a vow to raise the unborn child as my own. In the beginning, she was on board. Later, the harder I tried, the quicker she'd run back to the other man. Then one day, the best couples therapist money could buy asked her, 'Do you want to make it work?' Her answer was no. That was the moment I realized I'd done everything I could to save the marriage." -- Vidal C.

It would be interesting to see if the alpha who fucked her actually took her on.

7. "After exactly two years of couples therapy, trying desperately to find the tools to fix a broken marriage, I realized that my wife and I were still having the exact same fight and that therapy had no such tool. It was then that I realized the purpose of the therapy was for me to find the courage to leave a toxic relationship and finally see that I would be a better father apart from my children's mother." -- Michael H.

This one might figure it out.

8. "I had two moments: I knew it was over when she moved out of the master bedroom and when she actually saw a lawyer and filed for legal separation. The divorce isn’t what I wanted and it hurts every day of my existence but I know it will get better." -- Mike F.

This one never will.

9. "I knew my marriage was over the day I got arrested for protesting and trying to prove my life mattered as a black man. At the time, I joked with friends that my wife would probably divorce me for protesting. We laughed, but deep down there was an unsettling reality to what I had said. Safety and security meant everything to my wife and she wasn't happy when I told her I wanted to protest. As a black man married to a white woman, it was extremely difficult to describe to her that my sense of security rested in my humanity -- something that wasn't being acknowledged by society. I thought she wouldn't want to stay around for this part of my life. She could choose to ignore it because of her race. The reality for me was that I couldn't." -- Gregory C.

#BlackWivesMatter.

10. "I knew the marriage was over when I realized I was the only one attending couples counseling.” -- Al D.

LOL.

11. "We were watching fireworks on July 4th. My wife and I had bickered that day over how many hot dogs our sons should be allowed to eat. 'Eating hot dogs on the 4th of July is a birthright of all Americans,' I’d said, less than half in jest. 'You have no idea what’s in them,' she’d said, 'Except nitrites. Which cause cancer.' 'It's a hot dog!' I responded. Then the battle shifted to condiments. After that, we watched the fireworks. Initially, the fireworks were silent. Light travels faster than sound so you see the light before you hear it. Then it struck me that this was happening in our marriage: I could see it exploding." -- James B

I think bro wasn't smoking something that smells like a cigarette, but what the hey.

There's a lot of validation of the Red Pill in here. Interesting to see how PuffHoe didn't edit it out.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

1: Just got a bad apple, move on.

2: She's playing in your back. Fuck a good chick, let her know, and leave.

3: Welcome to the red pill.

4: You got beta by saying that. We can have side chicks. Girls aren't supposed to.

5: Goodbye.

6: How much of a blue-pill retarded beta are you to raise someone else's bastard child?

7: OK

8: Oh well.

9: Hmmm...

10: Time to bounce baby.

11: Romantic, or not.

What the actual fuck at 6. She cheated inside a marriage with a different man and got pregnant. So it was either an accident from a long running affair or it was her first cheat and she was stupid enough to get inseminated. And then, after getting proof that either your wife is an unloyal bitch or an absolute dumb piece of shit, the husband thinks it will fade and he will raise the child? Like it is his?! That guy has to swallow an entire bottle of red pills before he's getting anywhere.

All of these probably have this in common, but it's obvious in 3, 4, 6, and 11 - these guys would just put up with all of their women's bad behavior. They didn't nip it in the bud, and now they're dealing with huge consequences. Hopefully that will be a lesson to all of us. You cannot just ignore bad behavior from women and hope for it to go away, it either needs to be fixed or you need to leave.

Poor bastards

Many of these men sound like they lost their frame early on in their marriage.

The frame/game that got her, is the frame/game that keeps her.

Even some players lose sight of that in LTR's.

At least some of them woke up from their slumber.

The obvious trend to notice here is that these men are taken to the financial cleaners bit by bit by the divorce industry until the final divorce rape death blow can be dealt in court.

Couples marriage counselors are such a joke. Never has there been a bigger con. I've never met one of these "professionals" before but i'd bet they are mostly all clowns with complicated sounding degrees who couldn't make it in real med school. It seems like it's still an almost uniquely American thing because i've never heard of it in asia or europe. These expensive sheisters are there to offer "reconciliation" for as long as they can milk you and then if it fails it's no skin off their back either way they got the cash money.

The divorce lawyers make out like bandits since they can fleece you during the filing process and then afterwards during settlement. It's literally cash in their pockets the whole way.

Then comes the government taking its pound of flesh with punitive nonsense settlements and alimony (for life) in some cases.

6. "After my wife told me she was pregnant with someone else's child, I made a vow to raise the unborn child as my own. In the beginning, she was on board. Later, the harder I tried, the quicker she'd run back to the other man. Then one day, the best couples therapist money could buy asked her, 'Do you want to make it work?' Her answer was no. That was the moment I realized I'd done everything I could to save the marriage." -- Vidal C.

A man who thinks along these lines is completely and utterly hopeless. It takes a special kind of beta to raise another man's baby. It's not like he married a single mother which is bad enough, just to reiterate: another man shot his load in his wife and he was volunteering to raise the bastard child.

This is like on the cuckold "to do" list before you become the grandmaster and you get to don the special ceremonial wizard hat.

Why would anyone subject himself to torture called "gaming your own marriage" ? Because you were unfortunate to be born in wrong culture ? Fuck that.

Quote: (10-07-2015 10:11 AM)DeeDee Wrote:  

the husband thinks it will fade and he will raise the child? Like it is his?! That guy has to swallow an entire bottle of red pills before he's getting anywhere.

That one's clearly a lost case. He would need liquefied red pill injected directly into his brain, and even then it's probably not enough.

"It's ok - get it out of your system"

[Image: laugh5.gif]

3. "After my Hollywood writing career hit a sudden wall, I got a job with BMW Design to write a movie about how they design cars. When I arrived in Munich, they gave me a brand new convertible sports car and said, 'Take it up to the Alps for a few days and come back when you feel like you understand the car.' Speeding through the snowy Alps, blasting music, roof down, heater fan blowing, I had this revelation, 'I’m happy! This is what happiness feels like.' And then I had a second revelation: 'If my wife were here, she’d tell me to slow down. Turn down the music. Put up the roof. And she’d be complaining about smelling cigarette smoke from passing cars.' In that moment, I realized I had forgotten what it felt like to be happy in my body." -- Adam G.

At first I thought this might be Red Pill, but it actually sounds like a woman justifying why she ran out on her relationship.

He left out that after his liberation ride, it was straight to brunch for his morning Mimosa.

Quote: (10-07-2015 10:17 AM)SirTimothy Wrote:  

All of these probably have this in common, but it's obvious in 3, 4, 6, and 11 - these guys would just put up with all of their women's bad behavior. They didn't nip it in the bud, and now they're dealing with huge consequences. Hopefully that will be a lesson to all of us. You cannot just ignore bad behavior from women and hope for it to go away, it either needs to be fixed or you need to leave.

Agreed- I didn't have problems this extreme with my last gf (she didn't get pregnant or move away or anything like that) but she was always critical and judgmental of others and set in her ways, and her rigidity and complaints began to be directed at me (sort of like #1, 3 and 11 above). It happened very slowly and when I finally noticed it, I kept hoping it would go away. Of course I didn't know any better, but now I do. Nip it in the bud, gentlemen.

Interesting how many people mention "marriage or couples therapy" Here is my take on it.

1. Marriage therapy lets bitches shift the blame from themselves to either the husband or the marriage counselor

2. A man, especially a red pill man should only, undertake couples therapy as a smoke screen to buy himself time to ready for the divorce war. Couples therapy is the kiss of death....and also a valuable signal if one is cynical enough to recognize that.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

No, that's Red Pill. Red Pill is just as much about achieving personal happiness on our own terms as it is about sexual strategy.

Looks like an encyclopedia of guys who can't read their women and never did.

And yet we see thousands of men married every year. [Image: lol.gif]

These guys should have been reading Roissy:

"CH Maxim #16: A woman never falls out of love with a selfish jerk."

Quote: (10-07-2015 05:05 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

That's exactly it. These are men who are not conscious of what's going on around them at all. They've spent no time at all reflecting on their relationship. They've spent no time at all looking at themselves, that's why they became so dull, and failed to excite their women.

Basically they're sheep. Society told them that men don't need to be masculine or work on themselves, that's why they became such chumps. They never thought about it for themselves. I nearly have sympathy for the women, but they should've been supporting these men to improve themselves, not running away (but women usually don't understand the concept of self-improvement).

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (10-07-2015 09:50 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

It would be interesting to see if the alpha who fucked her actually took her on.

Hint: He didn't.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-07-2015 09:50 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Shit ..sounds like cuckhold beta turned Internet PUA Adam Gilad...

http://adamgilad.com/

Quote: (10-08-2015 02:27 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  

That's exactly it. These are men who are not conscious of what's going on around them at all. They've spent no time at all reflecting on their relationship. They've spent no time at all looking at themselves, that's why they became so dull, and failed to excite their women.

Basically they're sheep. Society told them that men don't need to be masculine or work on themselves, that's why they became such chumps. They never thought about it for themselves. I nearly have sympathy for the women, but they should've been supporting these men to improve themselves, not running away (but women usually don't understand the concept of self-improvement).

This. It's a severe lack of both self awareness and of external awareness. It's usually not hard to tell if a woman is really into your or not if you can think with something other than the tip of your dick. I'd wager that a lot of the terrible marriages or relationships guys get in are precisely because they went after girls who were not exhibiting strong choosing signals.

Also, good point on the last one. While my woman is a unicorn in most respects and she appreciates my efforts at self improvement, it isn't a concept that I'd say she understands that well. her mindset is that she just wants to have kids already and take care of them. It's a mindset much more focused on the here and now than mine is.

And that's the BEST woman in that regards I've ever met. None of them I've met do self improvement for any purpose with the exception of exercising to improve/maintain their access to alpha cock.

The only form of self improvement that I can recognize is that some women do all they can to maintain their physical attractiveness. They realize that is all they have that man would want. All this transformational shit that is pitched these days gets easily wiped out by their hamster that lives at a cellular level.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (10-08-2015 10:00 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2015 02:27 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  

This. It's a severe lack of both self awareness and of external awareness. It's usually not hard to tell if a woman is really into your or not if you can think with something other than the tip of your dick. I'd wager that a lot of the terrible marriages or relationships guys get in are precisely because they went after girls who were not exhibiting strong choosing signals.

Also, good point on the last one. While my woman is a unicorn in most respects and she appreciates my efforts at self improvement, it isn't a concept that I'd say she understands that well. her mindset is that she just wants to have kids already and take care of them. It's a mindset much more focused on the here and now than mine is.

And that's the BEST woman in that regards I've ever met. None of them I've met do self improvement for any purpose with the exception of exercising to improve/maintain their access to alpha cock.

Even if you can just think with your dick its still easy. Denial, or believing Oprah style preaching is what leads to things being drawn out.

1. In general, if a chick 'slows down' in an ltr and stops the 'icing on the cake' when it comes to sex...like she stops the blowjobs etc and just turns it into cattle breeding then she has gotten lazy. She thinks she doesn't have to work anymore...

2. If a chick in an ltr turns bitchy towards sexual advances...aka acts the same way the prom queen would when the head of the av club hits on her, her attraction is gone.

3. If a chick in an ltr acts weird, or cold after sex, especially if its been a while between banging. By 'weird' I mean...is she behaving like she was a party to the mai lai massacre back in 'nam and you just triggered a flashback? Withdrawn, quiet, physically cold...then she is feeling guilty. Sex with her just triggered a flashback that she is cheating on you, or at least text/online flirting with other dudes...and she is now feeling guilty about being a slut.

Dudes that ignore their dick signals, or accept pandering cover ups like "its nothing, its my period, its oprah, 'the patriachy', I don't feel like myself today, 'I just read eat-pray-love" are doomed to these marital surprises.

I'm not saying they would have 'saved' their marriages, they just wouldn't have been so shocked that they ended. They would have been like "She was a cunt for the last 2 years, it was clear her attraction was gone...good thing I gave my brother $20k cash for safe keeping before the actual divorce hit"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

End of a marriage. Actor Guy Pearce edition :

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/cel...7567617218

AUSTRALIAN actor Guy Pearce has split from his wife, Kate Mestitz, after 18 years of marriage — but insists they “couldn’t be closer”.

“Kate and I will always love and support one another and be the best of friends,” Pearce said in the statement.

“No-one knows me like Kate does, and we’ll forever be appreciative of our mutual respect.

“We’ve both grown enormously through our relationship, but sadly, the time has come to part ways.”

The pair do not have any kids, with Pearce saying several times over the years that this was a conscious decision.

“We both know kids aren’t for us. She’s never wanted kids and I’ve never wanted kids,” he told the newspaper.

[Image: 41bc0521f876531a97986c7ac039cf46]

[Image: b3ce41e82b3b20517baa12fbb9f25648]
--------------

Ah, some good news for once. That thing never managed to breed & at age 48, is unlikely to ever do so.
Geez. Count yourself lucky Guy.
You'll have a bevy of young chicks after you now.

She looks like a tranny and those tattoos are awful

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (10-13-2015 08:15 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

End of a marriage. Actor Guy Pearce edition :

[Image: b3ce41e82b3b20517baa12fbb9f25648]
--------------

Ah, some good news for once. That thing never managed to breed & at age 48, is unlikely to ever do so.
Geez. Count yourself lucky Guy.
You'll have a bevy of young chicks after you now.

Oh yeah I remember Guy Pierce.

He broke out big time with La Confidential way back in 1997. He was getting a shit load of publicity as the next big actor back then if those of you are too young to remember. Where did his career go since?

He has had steady work but nothing on par with his performances back in the day.

So he spent 18 fucking years (roughly when he broke out in Hollywood too) married to a rugged woman who has a cartoon bag lady tattooed on her arm.

Now he's getting divorced. Probably has to give up quite a bit of assets too in some "agreement."

Pierce was "only" 30 when he broke out in Hollywood and wasted his best years chained to some random skank.

[Image: laugh4.gif]