rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Co-worker thread

Co-worker thread

Hey men,

Need some advice in an interesting office situation. There is this new persian girl who has just joined. Works in another storey but comes down to my storey to chat with the persian guys. Havent talked to her yet but there was a common introduction done for all of us. She walked past my cubicle later and smiled but I didnt return the smile(yeah, unfriendly me!). Then ended up walking out of office behind her out of coincidence a day later. After spotting me, she put on her sun glasses and slowed down her walk to talk on the phone..

What do you guys think of this situation? Any lessons to learn from here? Am not persian btw.

Thanks!

Co-worker thread

thread-50422.html

Co-worker thread

Quote: (10-06-2015 03:06 AM)CameraXL Wrote:  

thread-50422.html

Good warning man! Was probably good that I didn't respond in the first instance [Image: biggrin.gif]

Now just as a hypothetical scenario for a case study, imagine this is a girl you bump into at mall for eg. And you did not acknowledge her the first time. Would this be considered alpha behaviour? How can the approach be done the next time you meet her to have a maximum impact?

Co-worker thread

You're thinking into this way too much.

Just talk to her, eg "what kind of sunglasses were those?"

Then report back and it'll be a bit easier for us to help.

Thinking about being alpha won't turn out alpha. Just do. Take action no matter what kind it is.

Co-worker thread

Don't go after co workers, the urge to do that comes from scarcity mentality.

Run game on girls that are not linked to important areas of your life, especially work.